Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2015, 07:13 AM   #76
PiaBianca

Send a message via AIM to PiaBianca

I can see problems for poor Kate ahead.

PM Dares / Likes and Limits / Toy List / Task Calendar (UTC+2) / Weight Loss Challenge & My Story
PiaBianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 04:31 AM   #77
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 22

The last lesson seemed to last an eternity, she had to get to her feet for the a while, there was no avoiding it, she needed to write some notes on the board. She struggled to stay upright as the evil vibe sent relentless waves of teasing torment through her. When she looked back at what she'd written she cringed with embarrassment, it looked like it'd been written by a six year old, so shaky and inconsistent was the writing, but it was the best her trembling hand could manage.
Keeping her voice steady was another test of her will, it kept cracking and suppressing the moans became more and more difficult, some of pleasure but mostly of frustration. Unbearably horny as she was she couldn't achieve an orgasm, she'd gladly have collapsed to the floor and orgasmed right there in front of the class if she could, she tried sitting at her desk, closing her eyes and concentrating, thinking of Scotts cock stretching her tight pussy and pounding her, thinking of him lifting her up and impaling her body on his huge rampant cock. It just wasn't quite enough though, she needed more stimulation, she needed to have her clit stimulated, she always had done to achieve an orgasm, she couldn't keep her hand away from her crotch, her fingers were constantly rubbing at the thick leather impotently.
The clock seemed to be getting slower and slower, why won't these fucking batteries run down? she screamed silently to herself. Still half an hour to go until the lesson ended, she could smell the scent of her pussy wafting up from under the desk, looking down she was shocked when she saw how soaked she was, the whole of the front of the leggings was transparent now, her juices had been leaking out from under the panties and had seeped into the thin white material making it stick to the red leather, fuck! her mind turned to the long walk to the car park and what Jade might decide to put her through when she saw the state of her.
She couldn't help looking around at the students, a room full of fit young nineteen and twenty year olds, and imagining them all getting hold of her and using her poor helpless body in any way they wanted, so horny was she that she'd gladly submit to anything they wanted to do to her right now. She imagined being on her knees, circled by all the guys, moving from one cock to the next, sucking and taking them deep into her throat until each one had shot his cum in her mouth and over her face until thick globules of cum covered her face and coated her hair. Fuck, she had to stop thinking about this, it was just making her horniness more unbearable, and she was their teacher for fuck sake, this wasn't right.
With only a few minutes to go one of the girls put her hand up and called her over to ask her about something, shit, she was hoping to hide behind the desk until everyone had gone, reluctantly she pushed herself up and teetered out into the room, painfully aware of the smell that was emanating from her crotch. As she walked down the aisle she could tell she wasn't the only one who could smell it, and the sight of her soaking leggings made some jaws drop as she approached, she was cringing inside and her face felt like it was on fire.
The girl was near the back, she fucking would be she thought to herself. "Yes Sue? How can I help?" Sue's eyes were drawn to the sight of Kate's bright red crotch and a broad grin spread over her face as the aroma reached her nose.
Sue looked up a Kate's glowing cheeks and could see she was trembling visibly "Oh, it's OK Miss, I've worked it out now" she said eventually, smiling innocently up at her.
Fuck you! Kate wanted to scream, the fucking bitch was just winding her up, she forced a thin smile "OK" she said and started the long walk back to her desk, she could feel the coolness of the wet material between her legs, she could feel it on her ass cheeks as well, fuck, the back must be just as bad as the front she thought. She was right, the leggings were sticking to the wet leather making it look transparent so everyone had a perfect view of her sexy ass swaying back down the class, the welts on her cheeks were plainly visible. She got a few whistles and there was sniggering all around the room, she couldn't see where it was coming from now as she had her back to them, cunts!, she wanted to shout.
Finally the day came to an end and the class drifted off, a group of boys hung back at the back of the room, hoping to get another view of her walking out the room, they planned to follow her but she asked them what they wanted, they said nothing and left.
Beep, Kate jumped and her heart skipped, it did every time her phone made a noise now, she dreaded the sound, knowing it usually meant more torment for her. She picked it up "Get your ass to the car now skank" She'd manage to put Jade out of her mind for most of the day, Scott had been filling her thoughts, she didn't think she'd ever wanted someone as much as she wanted him today. With a sigh she got up and left the room, she'd hoped to wait a bit until the corridors were a bit quieter but Jade wasn't going to let her get away with that. The constant stares and muttered comments following her through the building made her cheeks burn, but they made her pussy drip as well, she caught herself feeling a shiver of excitement run through her as she spotted the next group of students that she had to negotiate, as she caught their eye and they all stopped chatting in mid conversation to watch, open mouthed as she passed. She couldn't help swaying her hips a bit, she knew she was turning the guys on, and she knew the spiteful looks of contempt from some of the girls was more jealously than anything else.
It was pointless trying to hide that anything strange was going on, everyone in the school was aware her behaviour had changed, the mortifying embarrassment of a few day ago had gone though, replaced by a heart pounding excitement, the surge of adrenaline made her aware of the blood pumping through her body, her senses were heightened, she could detect every distant glance, every turn of a head as she passed, it was like she was passing through the world in slow motion.
She realised she'd taken the route to the main entrance rather than scurrying down the back stairs like before, it was a lot busier here and she was getting plenty of attention, fuck, she hadn't meant to do that........had she? Meh, too late now she thought as she jostled her way through the crowd of students trying to get to their lockers, the feeling of being bumped and squeezed in the chaotic melee as she fought her way to the door was doing nothing to relieve the horniness that she couldn't ignore. Shit, she wished she could grab the jock she'd just found herself pushed up against and make him give her a long hard fucking, as her head was brushing against his chest she almost put her arms around him.
As she walked through the door into the fresh air she took a few deep breaths to calm herself before making her way to the car park. She could see Jade, Scott and Candice near the back of the car park, they were parked together and she made her way towards them as fast as her heels would allow.
When Jade spotted her she shouted "Move your fucking ass skank" this brought a few glances from people in the distance. When she reached the row where they were parked they started to laugh when they saw the condition of the leggings and Kates flushed sweating face as she jogged towards them.
"Oh Kate, you're such a filthy little whore, that cunt is gushing like a fucking fountain" Jade mocked when she finally stood there in front of them.
"Yes Madam Jade" she managed breathlessly, she couldn't deny it, images of Jades firm little body were flashing though her mind now, she wanted to feel her, taste her........serve her?
"Give me the remote" Jade said to Scott, he dutifully handed her the small device. "Been a long day has it bitch?" she asked Kate as she held it up in front of her face, she could do nothing but watch as again and again Jade pressed the button, each press increased the infuriating torment deep inside her, the buzzing became audible as it got close to it's maximum setting, Kate let out a long low moan and started to double over.
"Stand up straight" Jade snapped "Present" she added. Kate forced herself upright and her hands went behind her head, her legs were shaking and constant whimpers were coming from her lips.
"P-Please Madam Jade, please turn it off" a tear of frustration was running down her cheek as she begged.
Jade stepped closer, a cruel smile on her face, she leant in and whispered in Kates ear "No bitch, I want you to suffer for me" This brought an anguished sob from Kate, the words from this cruel dominant bitch were almost enough to push her over the edge, almost, but not quite. The helplessness of her situation frustrated her and turned her on in equal measure, the need to release, to orgasm hard and relieve the unbearable ache in her body was intense, but she couldn't help thinking it would leave her feeling empty somehow. Her horniness was obviously amusing the three of them, and that filled her with a warm feeling, what the fuck was wrong with her? She wanted to make them happy now, she felt she needed to, it felt like this was her place, maybe this is what her life had been lacking for all the years she'd been treading water with Jim.
"Yes Madam Jade, I'll suffer for you" she said in a low throaty voice, eying the remote that Jade was taunting her with, she still had to suppress the urge to grab the damn thing and end this torture.
"Good slut, now get in the car" Jade ordered, as Kate made her way to the door she could see in the trunk of Candices car that was next to her, there was Derek, laying in the trunk, hands cuffed behind his back and what looked like a pair of panties stuffed in his mouth.
Candice chuckled as she saw Kate's eyes open wide in surprise "Oh don't mind him, my parents are out of town tonight so the little bitch is going to be cleaning my room and doing an assignment for me. Isn't that right faggot?" Dereks head nodded vigorously, he made eye contact with Kate and quickly looked away again in shame "He might look a bit uncomfortable tomorrow if things aren't done to my satisfaction" With that she reached up and slammed the trunk down hard, leaving Derek to his fate in the dark trunk that would be quickly heating up unbearably in the hot afternoon sun.
The bizarre sight of Derek had increased her horniness even more if that was possible, as she sank into the leather seat she almost gave in and begged Jade for an orgasm but managed to control herself, the effect of the vibe seemed to be slightly less intense now, maybe the batteries were finally giving out.
As the car started and the air conditioning began to cool it she almost started to relax, as they drove back to Jade's house she drifted off to into an exhausted sleep.
She was abruptly awoken by Jade and ordered into the house and told to strip when she was in the hallway, the vibe was off now and the brief nap had taken Kate's mind off her horniness, it was replaced by the painful pressure in her bladder that she hadn't been able to relieve all day.
Kate stood there in just the panties as Jade fingered the key hanging around her neck "I bet you could do with a piss couldn't you skank?" It was like she'd read Kates mind
"Yes Madam Jade" she said, transfixed by the little key being turned over and over between Jades fingers.
"Me too" Jade said "too much coke this afternoon. Well guess which one of us gets to pee, cunt"
Kate suppressed a groan "You do Madam"
"That's right, I do" Jade said "Come with me" Kate was lead to the downstairs bathroom, a large room with marble tiles covering the floor and walls.
"Lay on the floor" she said as she lowered her panties and let them drop to the ground, quickly Kate lowered herself to the floor, laying on her back she looked up at Jade towering over her.
"Open wide slut, if you miss any you'll lick it up" with that Jade stepped forward so her feet were each side of Kates head and immediately a stream of golden liquid cascaded down on to Kates face, she quickly tried to position her mouth under it, keeping it open wide. As she got in the right position her mouth filled and she spluttered and gurgled as she struggled to swallow it without letting her mouth close. This wasn't too successful and as much pee ran down her cheeks into her hair as she managed to swallow, when the stream finally slowed and stopped she could feel her wet hair clinging to her head and she was aware she was laying in a puddle that was trickling under her back.
"You fucking disgusting cunt, you've got ten minutes to lick up every fucking drop of that mess, come on, turn over and get to work" Jade barked at her.
With Jade standing over her gloating, Kate lay on her stomach and lapped at the large puddle of smelly piss that was under her nose, painfully aware that her own bladder was close to bursting she desperately tried to hold on, knowing the consequences of releasing without permission would be severe.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 08-10-2015, 05:11 AM   #78
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

once again a very nice chapter. I am happy I found it and you are really good at writing and I can't wait for your next chapter.

Keep on writing
Old 08-10-2015, 01:43 PM   #79
Nwbie
getDare Devil

The waiting is torture ...
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:35 AM   #80
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 23

Jade sat on the toilet seat in front of Kate, she lowered her foot into the puddle of pee, rubbing her foot from side to side a couple of times she then pushed it under Kate's nose "Well, get licking".
Kate dutifully started licking the dirty foot, the smell of piss was mixed with sweat but this didn't bother Kate, her tongue wrapped itself around Jades toes as she sucked each one into her mouth, then she ran her tongue up and down the sole and heel until every trace of pee was gone.
As soon as Kate returned to sucking and licking the floor clean Jade did the same again, the other foot this time, waving the smelly dripping foot in front of her so she could attend to cleaning it, with a sigh Kate went to work, diligently cleaning every drop from the other foot.
She was struggling to hold back her own pee now, her bladder felt like it would burst and laying face down was putting unbearable pressure on it, her tongue darted over the floor, she was desperate to get up and knew that wouldn't be happening until the floor was spotless. Eventually she was sure she'd licked up all the piss and looked up at Jade, eyes pleading with her to show some mercy "Please Madam Jade, I've cleaned the floor for you" she ventured.
Jade was still sitting on the toilet, gloating at the humiliating predicament she had Kate in "You're a fucking mess you dirty skank, I can't imagine why Scott would want you anywhere near him" she taunted, grinning.
"Yes Madam Jade, I'm a dirty skank" Kate just wanted to placate her, she couldn't hold on much longer "Please Madam Jade, may I please pee now" the copious amount of Jades piss that sh'ed consumed was working its way through her now.
Jade just laughed "Awwwww, you want to piss do you" she reached down and grabbed Kates hair, pulling her head back painfully, looking down at her she spat in her face, leaving a large glob of spit to trickle slowly down her cheek "Fuck you, cunt, you can hold it for a while"
Kate groaned, she felt a small trickle escape, she was sure there'd be a little wet patch on the floor when she stood up now.
"Get up" Jade ordered, Kate quickly jumped to her feet, relieved to take a bit of the pressure off her bladder "For fuck sake!" Jade shouted when she saw the little puddle on the floor "Get down there and clean that up"
Kate dropped to her knees and pressed her lips to the floor, sucking hard to remove the puddle from the floor, flicking her tongue over it until every trace was gone.
"Come with me" Jade said as she walked out the bathroom, she headed towards the stairs, agonisingly slowly she started sauntering up, Kate was on the verge of losing control and wanted to scream at her to hurry up, but all she could do was follow, watching Jades tight little ass swaying in front of her as she hopped from foot to foot, keeping her thighs clenched tight.
After what seemed like an eternity they went through Jades bedroom into her bathroom "Stand in the bath" she told her.
Standing there watching Kate squirming in desperation she played with the key that hung around her neck "ooooh, you want this don't you? You want me to take those panties off you and let you release" Jade teased.
She put her hand on Kates belly and pushed, bringing a loud groan from Kate "Please Madam Jade, I can hold it" Kate whimpered desperately.
Jade slowly removed the necklace, and dangled it teasingly in front of Kates face, Kate couldn't stand still now, she was whimpering constantly "Please Madam" she begged, she knew Jade was watching her, waiting for the first sign of piss escaping before she'd given permission, she had to try and hold on or she knew she'd suffer for it.
Jade smiled and put the key in the lock, as it clicked open Kate almost lost control, just managing to stop the floodgates from opening, she moaned softly with the effort. Jade unbuckled the panties and let them fall to her ankles.
Running her hand slowly over Kates belly Jade said "Oh what to do with you Kate? You need to let all that pee out so bad don't you" she applied a bit of pressure and Kate struggled to stay upright.
"Please Madam Jade, I'm can't keep control any more, I'm so full, I'm going to pee Madam" Kate could see Jade was relishing every second of this torture, the power she had over her was total now, she was hanging on Jades every word, praying she would give permission, she really didn't want to be punished for failing, but she wanted Jade to be pleased with her as well, how different to the way she felt a few days ago.
"Lay down, then raise your legs up the wall, I want you upside down" a little confused Kate lay down in the bath, then shuffled down towards one end, pushing her feet higher up the wall until her ass was raised up above the rim of the bath. Every movement threatened to cause her to release, she looked up pleadingly into Jades eyes, the cruel sneer told her she was loving her suffering.
"Piss then bitch, open your mouth and catch it like the filthy piss drinking whore that you are" the stream of piss hit Kates face before Jade had finished the sentence, with her mouth open Kate lay there as the stream hit her forehead and the salty liquid stung her eyes, as the stream continued she shifted her hips slightly so it started to fill her mouth, the blissful relief was intense, almost as good as an orgasm, she didn't care about the piss filling her mouth now, she just drank it down, just happy the agony was gone from her bladder.
When she'd finally finished Jade picked up the shower attachment and turned on the water, it was cold and Kate gasped as the spray hit her, Jade squirted her all over with it, rinsing the piss from her hair and body. When she was satisfied, she dropped the hose in the bath and left, looking back over her shoulder she said "Get dried and get out here, you've got two minutes"
Kate gave herself a quick rub with the towel, trying to get the worst of the water from her hair then went back out into the bedroom. Jade was standing by the bed playing with some lengths of chain, Kate could see she'd already fastened the ends to the legs of the bed.
Jade glanced over at her "Get on the bed" she said, Kate climbed up on the bed and lay down near the middle. Jade already had the cuffs ready as well as the leg spreader, she put the cuffs on Kate, then buckled the cuffs on the spreader bar around her ankles, Kate felt exposed and helpless, her pussy was spread wide and felt vulnerable. Using some small padlocks on the chains Jade fastened the spreader bar to the two bottom legs of the bed.
"Get your arms up" she commanded, as Kate raised her arms above her head, Jade pulled them tight until she was stretched the length of the bed, then she padlocked the cuffs to a chain that was attached to the two top legs, leaving Kates body stretched taut and immobile.
Jade climbed up on the bed and knelt by the side of her so she could look down into Kates face, she let her hand run down her belly until she found the wetness of her pussy, pushing her fingers inside her she could feel the vibe that was still there, she got hold of it and pulled it out "This will need charging" she said with a chuckle. She pushed her fingers back inside her, almost getting her whole hand in there now, Kate gasped as her pussy was stretched "Do you really think Scotts going to want this saggy old cunt when he can have my tight little pussy?"
"N-No Madam Jade" Kate said, squirming, she couldn't help herself, she still needed to cum so badly she tried to rub her clit on Jades hand.
"No, of course not, you're just an old whore Kate, Scott loves me, not you" Kate knew Scott wanted her badly, but or course she stayed silent.
"You're going to see you're just an old skank that he amused himself with for a while, I'll show you how to really please him" Kates stomach lurched when she heard this, what the fuck did she have planned now?
Jade got off the bed and went to the drawer, returning with the butterfly vibe that Kate had paid for, she placed it in position on Kates clit and clipped the elasticated straps around her to hold it firm. She picked up the remote and turned it on its lowest setting, the effect was instant and Kate shuddered as teasing waves rippled through her, she started writhing and bucking her hips trying to increase the stimulation, but it was no good, the low buzzing of the vibe just wasn't enough.
As Jade turned to leave the room Kate called after her "Pleeeeeease" Jade turned "Please turn it up Madam, please"
Jade just smiled "Fuck off, stupid cunt" she said as she disappeared out the door, Kates clit twitched and throbbed, fuck, fuck, fuck, she was going mad already, she'd never known such frustrating torture.
It was less than ten minutes before Jade returned, this time with Scott, by now Kate had a sheen of glistening sweat covering her hot skin, she was squirming constantly and her hips were bouncing off the bed as she desperately tried to achieve the orgasm that just wouldn't quite come.
Scott grinned "Oh Kate, such a horny little slut aren't you" he winked at her.
"Sir, please let me cum, please, I beg you" Kate prayed Scott might be more merciful than Jade and turn up the vibe, but she knew Jade would probably stop him.
"I don't think so Kate, that's not going to happen" he said, with a glance in Jades direction. Kate let out an anguished moan and thrust her hips helplessly into the air.
"Oh shut up bitch, you're just a toy, get used to it" Jade taunted, she had her phone in her hand Kate just realised, she was filming her desperate thrashing on the bed with amusement.
Jade laid on the bed next to Kate, leaning over she started running her hand over her stomach, then let it work its way up over her hot glistening tits that were jiggling seductively as Kate bucked and squirmed, leaning close to her ear she whispered "Awww, poor little Kate, you think you're frustrated now, you'll soon find out what frustration is".
She looked up at Scott "Come here sweetie, get your clothes off, I really want that cock of yours inside me" with that she kneeled up and started removing her own clothes, never taking her eyes off Kates wriggling body and desperate pleading eyes.
By the time Scott was naked his cock was like iron, more due to the sight of Kates lovely shapely body writhing around and the soft sound of her lustful moans than anything else, he was careful not to stare too much at her though, he knew Jade would be annoyed.
As he got on the bed Jade pulled him over on to his back so he was laying next to Kate, their bodies touching, Scott was higher up the bed than Kate so her face was level with his muscular shoulder, Kate would have done anything for him to role over and slide that huge cock inside her right now, she wanted to beg for it, but knew Jade would only torment her more.
Jade straddled Scotts broad chest, looking down at Kate she stroked her cheek gently "Awwwww, you want him so bad don't you, well too bad, his cock's mine"
With a wicked smile she started to slide down Scotts body until she felt the hot tip of his cock sliding over her pussy "ohhhhhhh, that feels so good" she said, directing her comment at Kate rather than Scott, with a push she slid down a bit more and the tip forced its way between her tight lips, she let out a little gasp and closed her eyes, relishing the feel of her pussy being stretched as inch by inch she worked him inside her "Fuuuuuuuck that's sooooo good" she exclaimed when she was fully impaled on him.
Kate was almost in tears now, she looked down to see that magnificent cock buried inside Jade and her pussy ached like never before, she humped the air impotently as the teasing vibe tickled rather than stimulated her clit, she needed to feel him inside her, she just had to.
Jades clit throbbed as she watched Kate's face contort in frustration, the power she had over her was turning her on as much as the cock inside her and she started to rock gently, moaning and breathing heavily, she squeezed one of Kate's tits "Your body belongs to us now, never forget that. We'll tease and torture you to our hearts content, and there's fuck all you can do about it, you're just our whore now"
Her words made Kates pussy and clit tingle, it almost pushed her over the edge, almost but not quite "Aaaagh, No Madam Jade" Jade was right, her body belonged to them now, this is what she'd needed her whole life.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 08-12-2015, 11:11 AM   #81
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love to be Kate, nothing but a sex toy used for other people's amusement and pleasure.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:48 AM   #82
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Please keep going with the story I'm following it closely
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:18 AM   #83
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 24

Increasing the pace, Jade started to ride Scotts cock harder, biting her lip, her eyes closed as she bounced harder and faster. Kate was transfixed by the site of his cock disappearing inside her, she couldn't keep her hips still, she thrust them into the air hoping to get a tiny bit more contact on her clit from the torturous vibe.
She found herself thrusting in time with Jades unrestrained pounding, but as Jades pussy was filled and stretched satisfyingly with each thrust, Kates was empty and aching with the need to feel something inside it, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself straddling Scott, impaling herself hard and deep as his cock throbbed inside her. This just left her more frustrated though, as her hips bucked off the bed she let out a moan with each desperate unsatisfied thrust until she was sobbing and soaked in sweat, but still her orgasm wouldn't quite come.
Jades on the other hand was getting close "You ready boy?" she said, looking down at Scotts face, slightly flushed and breathing hard "Fuck yes" he replied.
Jade glanced from Scotts face to Kates, they couldn't look more different, Kate's was contorted in anguish, this filled Jade with a warm satisfaction, that's right, suffer for me you little cunt, she thought to herself smugly as she listened to the sobbing moans coming from her.
Kates desperate predicament brought her orgasm closer and she could soon feel it welling up inside her, turning her attention back to Scott she looked down into his eyes "Fill me up boy, I want your cum" she said, her voice shaky and breathless as she started to bounce up and down wildly on the twitching cock, the first spurt of cum pumped deep inside her as her body tensed and she shuddered as waves of ecstasy rolled through her, she continued to slide up and down on Scott until she'd squeezed every drop of cum from his balls.
As their orgasms subsided Jades sweating body collapsed on top of Scott, she kissed him passionately, glancing sideways as she did to make sure Kate was watching and to enjoy the look of jealously on her face. Kate was looking at her, but was more concerned about the desperate need for release that watching and hearing the pair of them thrashing around had filled her with, her hips were still gyrating and lifting off the bed, almost unconsciously, the instinctive animalistic need to feel something inside her was driving her mad.
Jade blew her a kiss, then went back to pushing her tongue deep into Scotts mouth as she wriggled on top of him, his arms were holding her tight and they kissed for a couple more minutes. Kate just moaned, the sound of the chains rattling as she pulled and struggled helplessly made Jade smile, don't think you're going anywhere soon bitch, she thought to herself before turning her thoughts back to Scotts hot body and mouth.
Eventually Jade pushed herself off of Scott, sliding slowly over Kates wet body she ended up laying the other side of her. They both laid on their sides facing each other with Kate laying immobile between them, grinning at each other they leant forward and each took one of Kates nipples into their mouths.
This produced an immediate reaction, Kate gasped and drew in a sharp breath "Aaaaagh, please, please, please make me cum" Kates voice was filled with desperation, sounding more like she was begging for her life than for an orgasm. This just spurred them on to start using their tongues and mouths more effectively and Kates nipples were soon being swirled around inside their hot wet mouths, then flicked by soft little tongues and nibbled gently.
"Pleeeeeeease, I can't stand it, please Madam, please Sir, I beg you, I need to cummmmm" Kate sobbed, she was bucking high in the air now, or as high as the chains would allow.
Jade removed her mouth for a second "No" she said, and stuck her tongue out playfully at her, then sucked Kates nipple back in so she could continue her torment.
Scott reached down and unclipped the butterfly vibe and pulled it out the way, Kate sagged on the bed, the relief of having that instrument of torture removed from her quivering body was immense.
Her relief didn't last long though as she felt Scotts fingers brushing over her pussy, he slid two fingers inside her and started to slowly slide them in and out, at the same time he started to use his thumb to brush her clit.
Kates body immediately came off the bed as she desperately tried to push her pussy harder against his hand, the gentle stroking of his thumb was worse than the fucking vibe "Please Sir, please rub harder" she begged
Scott didn't relent, his slow gentle strokes continued to torture her "Awwwww, poor Kate, such a horny mess. Do you want me to rub you like....." for a couple of seconds he flicked his thumb fast from side to side, pressing it hard down on her clit, she was jolted by a feeling almost like an electric shock, she was almost instantly brought to the edge of an orgasm, it started to build but as quickly as Scott had started he stopped again, resuming the agonisingly slow light stroking "......that"
"Aaaaaaagh, fuuuuuuuck" Kate wailed "Sir please, please, I'll do anything, just make me cum, please"
Scott laughed "No" he said before his lips encircled her nipple again, she was bucking and thrashing so much he had to chase her jiggling nipple around for a few seconds before he managed to catch it.
The torture continued until Kate thought she was losing her mind, Scott was interspersing the endless slow teasing with a few seconds of vigorous rubbing that brought Kate to the edge almost instantly, she pulled and strained so hard on the chains her wrists and ankles were getting sore, but Scott never let it continue long enough to finish her, he just left her screaming and begging for him to continue each time. By the tenth edge every nerve in Kates body was tingling with suppressed need, she'd never felt like this before, it was like every inch of her skin was connected directly to her clit, Jade was running her soft fingers all over her as Scott worked on her pussy, up her thighs, over her belly, every touch was electric.
Eventually her begging and pleading stopped, she knew it was hopeless and it was replaced with submissive whimpers of despair as her helpless body was expertly teased by the pair until her mind could think of nothing but how she could please them and earn the release she craved more than anything.
When they finally tired of their game they both rolled over and lay on there backs, the sight and feel of Kates sweating body between them and the sound of her heavy rasping breaths as she tried to calm herself was delicious This beautiful mature, intelligent and proud woman was just their puppet now.
Scott leaned in and spoke to her softly "I bet you're so glad I found you on that website aren't you Kate?"
Kates mind felt like mush, how could she answer that? The last week had been the most stressful, humiliating and exhausting experience she could imagine, but she could hardly remember the bland boring life she'd had before, how many years had it been? Her body felt alive, sensual, and tingled with every touch, it screamed for release, how the fuck could she be so horny? Could she even go back to her old life now? There would always be something missing if she did.
"Yes Sir" she whispered, still feeling his breath tickling her ear. She turned to look at him and he could see in her eyes that she meant it.
Scotts heart skipped, good girl, he thought to himself, not as sadistic as Jade, Scott had always been more turned on by a girl who submits willingly, who craves control, he knew Kate must have those tendencies, she wouldn't have been on the site otherwise, but he never imagined she'd fall under his spell so readily, so quickly, she had a family for fuck sake.
With his heart pounding he asked "Would you like us to let you go now, destroy all the pictures and videos and let you get on with your life in peace?" The answer he got now could shape both of their futures. Jade raised her head when she heard that, looking over the top of Kate, with a frown she mouthed "What the fuck?" silently to him.
This snapped Kate back to reality, was this a trick? Did he mean it or was he just winding her up? She was about to scream 'YES', tell him she couldn't take any more, but the words wouldn't come.
As she was sandwiched there between their hot young bodies she felt an exhilaration that she couldn't imagine she'd ever find again, not ever, if they let her go it would be the end of all of it, she'd never feel anything this intense again. She'd never feel the heart pounding excitement of walking into a class full of twenty year olds wearing next to nothing, feeling thirty pairs of eyes drinking in her sexy body with no way of avoiding the leering faces and lewd comments. She'd never feel the clit twitching helplessness of being forced to do anything that amused them, however humiliating, with no way of knowing what was to come next. The thought of peeing herself in front of hundreds of people flashed through her mind, a memory that would stay with her forever, she knew she'd masturbate thinking about that in years to come.
She could see Scott was waiting for an answer, maybe he actually meant it and he wasn't just going to laugh when she said she wanted to be released. Her head was telling her she needed to get out of this situation, to get back to the safety and security of her old life, but this guy had opened her eyes to who she was, what she needed.
Before she could think about it any more she blurted out "I don't want you to release me Sir, I want you to own me, keep the pictures if it pleases you.............. If I ever displease you Sir, then I want you to expose me" why the fuck did she add the last bit?
Kate heard a laugh from Jade from behind her "You know we come as a pair don't you skank?" Jade said spitefully, Kate felt spit hit the back of her neck as she said it, Jade was obviously feeling jealous.
Kate turned her head to face Jade "Yes Madam Jade, I want you to own me too Madam, to use me as you wish" as she said it she realised she meant it more than she thought possible, the excitement of being completely at the mercy of Jades cruel sadistic imagination was addictive, she knew Jade would push her to new levels of degradation, enjoying pushing her to breaking point and beyond. She thought back to the heart pounding fear of waiting for Jades next command, knowing she had no choice but to obey, however humiliating and degrading, knowing Jade was relishing making her squirm and wouldn't let up or show one ounce of mercy.
Kate realised she was squirming again just thinking about it, her pussy was aching and throbbing now, she wanted to suffer for the amusement of these two, almost more than she wanted to cum.
"Oh I'm going to use you alright" Jade said, sliding down the bed until her mouth reached Kates pussy, she placed her tongue lightly on her clit and gently started to swirl it round and round, tracing little circles around it but never licking it properly. Kate immediately started trying to push upwards to meet the soft flexible tongue.
Jade giggled "Oh no you don't" she said, and put her weight across Kates legs to hold her down, then continued her teasing.
"Oh God, please, please, make me cum Madam, pleeeeeeease"
"No chance bitch, not yet" Jade replied, after a couple of minutes Kate was nearly delirious, her sobs and moans were constant and she was struggling vainly against her bonds.
Jade wriggled her tongue past Kates pussy lips, they were spread wide by the bar between her legs, she felt so vulnerable as she instinctively tried to bring her legs together. Jade loved the taste of the dripping pussy, sucking up some of the juice as she teasingly flicked her tongue inside her before removing it again, she repeated it again and again until Kate was squealing with frustration.
Eventually Jade tired of this new torment and removed the buckles and cuffs from Kate, allowing her to get up off the bed. Kate could hardly stand her legs were shaking so much, she was covered in sweat and pussy juice and trembling with lust, this was a level of arousal she'd never experienced, she didn't know it was possible to be so horny.
"Get us a couple of beers" Scott told her as Jade slid back up the bed so they could cuddle. Kate scurried off to the kitchen and returned with two cold beers from the fridge.
"Kneel on the end of the bed" he commanded as he opened his, he was laying with his arm under Jades shoulders, holding her close to him. Kate positioned herself between their feet and waited.
They started to cuddle and kissed in between taking sips of beer, Kate could only watch as their hands started to wander over each others bodies ands there kissing became more passionate, shit, they're not going to fuck again already are they?
Soon she had the answer, they separated and lay next to each other, looking down at Kate kneeling submissively "Clean us up Kate" Scott ordered as he stroked his semi erect cock to life.
Kate almost leapt forward, lowering her head to gobble up Scotts cock that was pungent with Jades drying pussy juice.

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 08-13-2015, 11:02 AM   #84
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Continue this story please.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #85
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Nice chapter once again. I am very curious where this all will lead to. So please continue!!!

Oh and is there someone who wants to become my "kate"? :P
Old 08-13-2015, 08:04 PM   #86
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

I have been keeping up with this story as much as possible and I love how you twisted into the style of writing you prefer, how she is willing now is both realistic and a good choice, you are a great author and I can't wait to see what is in store for poor old kate
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:48 AM   #87
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

It gets better by each chapter and kate dig deeper into submission. One the one hand she wont do all the acts but on the other she already accepted that within her she had all those feelings long time ago. And now she could relieve herself and be a good girl and please her owners every way they want
Looking forward what they have in store for naughty kate
Old 08-14-2015, 04:51 AM   #88
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 25

Kate licked Scott for all she was worth, when she'd finished cleaning his shaft she lowered her face until it was buried in his pubic hair, she breathed deeply, taking in the mix of aromas before pushing her tongue out and starting to clean the juices from his body.
Scott let her continue for a while, then he grabbed her hair and firmly but gently lifted her head up and guided her mouth towards the tip of his cock. Pushing her down, his thick cock entered her mouth as she struggled to keep her teeth out the way, she didn't want anything to spoil his enjoyment of using her for his pleasure.
Desperate as she was for relief, she focussed her mind on being the best receptacle she could for his cock. He kept hold of her hair, and as Jade leaned over so she was half laying over his chest so they could kiss he moved her head up and down slowly, she was just a sex toy that he was using to stroke himself with. She was desperate to reach down and rub her clit, a few seconds, that's all it would take for her to cum, but she kept her hands planted firmly on the bed either side of him, it was his pleasure that was important, that's what she needed to concentrate on and her lips gripped him tight as she forced her aching jaw to stay wide open.
As Kate struggled to breath past the cock filling her throat Scott increased the pace, getting closer to yet another orgasm she felt his fingers tighten their grip on her hair and her face was pushed hard against his body with each thrust now. She wanted his cum, to feel it slide down her throat, to know she'd been of some use to him, his cum was her reward for being such an obedient cock sucker, her clit throbbed in frustrated agony as his cock spasmed and she felt and tasted the first glob hit the back of her mouth.
As he laid back and closed his eyes, sleepy after another intense orgasm Kate diligently cleaned every drop of cum from his cock as it softened, Jade was watching her and finally her patience ran out "Get your whore mouth over here skank" she barked at her, more than a little jealous of all the attention she was giving Scott.
She shuffled over, eager to get another taste of Scotts delicious cum, she didn't waste any time pushing her tongue inside Jades sopping wet pussy, pushing deep and wriggling it around to try and dig out the last load that he'd deposited inside her.
Kates face became wet from the mixture of juices that were smeared all around Jades pussy from her energetic fucking. She could taste him inside her, trying to make a seal over her pussy with her lips, she sucked hard, trying to get every drop out of her.
Jade could feel Kates nose rubbing her clit as she dug deep, she started to lift her hips and grind on her face, eventually she was ready to cum again as well "On the clit bitch" she said, giving Kate a sharp kick "Make me cum, you've got five minutes"
Kate was getting to know Jades body now, she knew just how to lick her, what each little flick and swirl of her dexterous little tongue would do to her and she soon had Jade squirming in pleasure, five minutes was more than enough to bring Jade to the orgasm she demanded, as Jade wrapped her legs around her and clamped her face tight against her pussy as she writhed around in ecstasy Kate felt happy and satisfied she'd been so skilled as pleasuring them both. For a second she even forgot the burning ache in her loins that had been her whole world all day.
Kate lay at their feet at the end of the bed as they both dosed for a while in post orgasm contentment, she almost gave in and rubbed herself to an orgasm a couple of times, she knew she could do it quietly enough that she wouldn't wake them, just a quick rub and the unbearable throbbing, tingling ache would be gone, but she didn't, they told her she couldn't cum yet, and she wouldn't. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as she lay there, pushing her face close up against Scotts sweaty feet and breathing deeply, she even pushed out her tongue and licked his toes, hoping he didn't wake up and catch her.
Finally Jade stirred and opened her eyes, looking down at Kate she said "Make us a some sandwiches and bring us more beers, now" Kate hurried off to the kitchen and prepared them both a snack, bringing it up to the bedroom on a metal tray.
By the time she returned Scott was awake as well, they were cuddling and kissing, they ignored her for a minute, then Jade told her to kneel on the floor by the bed "And keep that tray up, don't you dare lower it until we're finished"
They separated and Jade took the two plates off the tray, Kates arms were already trembling slightly with the effort of keeping the tray outstretched in front of her, they both began to eat, ignoring her and turning on the TV. It wasn't long before the beers were shaking and rattling on the tray, Jade didn't look at her, she just smirked at her predicament.
Finally they put the empty plates back and Jade took the beers "Don't you fucking drop those plates" she said, looking at Kates sweating face that was contorted with the strain of keeping the heavy metal tray in the air.
"No Madam" Kate said, wheezing and puffing.
They sipped at their beers slowly, both of them glancing at Kate occasionally to see how close she was to lowering the tray, after twenty minutes her arms were shaking almost uncontrollably, they both giggled as Kates breathing became more and more laboured and her grunts became louder.
When Kate was on the verge of giving up and collapsing on the floor they finally relented, putting the empty cans back on the tray "Put it down Kate, you'll have to work on your stamina, I think I'll have to sort out an exercise program for you" Kates heart jumped when she heard Scotts words, fuck, she hadn't done any exercise for years, not since she was at school.
"Get up here bitch" Jade commanded, pointing to the bottom of the bed. Kate climbed up and knelt there, waiting for whatever was to come next, Jade knelt up as well and moved down the bed, grabbing her by the hair she pulled her head back "Now slut, when we tell you to clean us up, you're going to learn how to do it properly"
Scott was watching her, confused for a second before he realised what she meant, with a smile he rolled over on his stomach and brought his legs up so he was on all fours, then dropped his shoulders to the bed, his fit muscular ass was thrust in the air, he shuffled his knees apart slightly.
Kate was almost drooling at the sight, fuck that guy had a hot body, she wanted to sink her teeth into those firm white cheeks that were presented so deliciously. As her eyes drank in the sight she felt Jade pulling her head forward and down, steering her towards the dark crack of Scotts ass "Now get that fucking tongue out and get to work cunt"
As Kate felt her nose being pushed between the cheeks her tongue flicked out, if felt hot and musty as she was pushed deeper, wet with the days sweat it was pungent but he was quite clean and she eagerly started running her tongue up and down the tight crack, helped by Jades guiding hand that ensured she was held tightly in position. Scott let out a soft moan "mmmmmm, that's good, get in there deeper" he sighed.
Kate didn't need any encouragement, her tongue pushed hard and wriggled up and down until she'd found his tight puckered little hole, she managed to push the tip just inside him making him sigh again and she felt him relax slightly, this allowed her to get further inside him and she pushed deeper.
She wanted him to feel her, to feel how enthusiastic she was to clean his ass for him, she wriggled her tongue as much as she could, causing Scott to start squirming from the delicious feeling of the hot, soft little probe inside him. He moaned in pleasure and Kate strained her jaw trying to get a tiny bit further inside him, he was loving it, she could tell, she wanted to shout, 'I'm a good girl Sir', 'I'll clean your ass for you Sir' she wanted his approval more than anything.
So tight was her nose pressed into his crack that she could hardly breath and had to stop for a second to gasp in a breath of air, Jade made sure to push her back in straight away.
Eventually she relaxed her grip, letting Kate slump back on the bed "You filthy little ass licker, that's all your fucking good for, cunt!" Jade almost shouted at her.
"Yes Madam Jade, a filthy ass licker Madam" she said, feeling happy she'd managed to give Scott such pleasure again.
Jade flopped down on the bed and stuck her ass in the air "My turn, and make it good"
"Yes Madam"................

Kate stood at the foot of the bed, the butterfly vibe had been strapped on her again, her hands were clasped behind her head in the usual position.
Scott flicked the controller and she struggled not to collapse on the floor, she let out a quiet sob and fresh tears of desperation trickled down her cheeks, it had been half an hour since they'd stood her up there in front of them, Jade had put the g-spot vibe inside her before the butterfly went on and she held the remote to that so the pair of them could torment her together.
The sight of their perfect, young naked bodies stretched out in front of her, so close, but so out of reach was almost too much to bare, they were teasing her mercilessly. Jade had used a vibe to bring herself to another orgasm right under her nose, while Scott was constantly stroking his cock, shaking it and flaunting it until she could hardly stop herself lunging forward and straddling him.
"Awwww, you look like your in agony Kate, vibes are supposed to feel nice. You do appreciate what we do for you don't you Kate?" Jade taunted.
"Y-Yes Maaaaadam, aaaaaagh, very much Madaaaaaaam" Just as Kate started to speak, Jade had turned up the g-spot vibe, sending exquisite torturous sensations through Kates screaming body, they both laughed at her anguished wailing.
Scott stroked his cock slowly "Do you want this Kate? Do you want me to push this into your hot little cunt? I bet you feel nice Kate, I can imagine that wet little pussy squeezing me tight while I pump a load deep inside you"
"Aaaaaaagh, Sir, please, please, please let me feel you inside me. I can't stand it Sir, I need to cum, pleeeeeeeease" Kate was almost delerious now.
Jade was flicking her vibe up for a second before turning it right down again, Scott was doing the same with the butterfly until Kate was doing a dance of agonised frustration, she couldn't move her feet or her hands so her body twisted and gyrated, her hips thrusting and bucking, threatening to overbalance her, she was fucking the air furiously, her sweating body heaving as the orgasm it craved was held just out of reach. She dug her nails into the back of her hand, almost losing the battle to keep her hands where they were and bringing them down and finishing herself off in front of them, she knew they were trying to break her, to make her give in, but she was determined to show them she could endure whatever they wanted to inflict on her.
After another ten minutes exhaustion was starting to set in, they could both tell she'd reached the limit of her endurance as she sobbed and shook uncontrollably.
Scott got off the bed and walked over, walking behind her she felt his hard cock brushing her ass cheeks, without thinking her ass pushed backwards, Scott smiled.
He leant in, whispering in her ear "You've been such a good girl Kate. I think you deserve to cum"
Kate felt the butterfly go up a notch "Thank you Sir" she gasped as the vibe brought her to the edge, still not quite enough to finish her though.
"Aaaagh, please Sir, just a little bit more, please"
"Awwwww, not quite enough?" His hot breath tickled her ear as his low husky voice washed through her.
"No, No Sir, please turn it up" She heard him chuckle softly.
"What do you think Jade?" he called over to the bed. Fuck NO! he can't ask her, fuck, fuck, she'll never relent, she'd torture her forever if she could.
"hmmmmm, I don't know, maybe we should let her cum.........or maybe not" Jade said, feigning indecision.
"Pleeeeeeease, pleeeeease Madam Jade, mercy, please" Kate squealed, unable to contain herself.
Jade smiled wickedly as her eyes locked onto Kates, she slowly pushed the button on the remote a few times and the vibe inside her started to speed up, this in combination with the butterfly was enough to push Kate over the edge.
"Pleeeeeease, I can't hold it, please let me cum, pleeeeeeeeeeease!!" Kate didn't have any choice she was past the point of no return, but she wanted them to give permission.
She heard Scotts voice in her ear, soft and silky "Cum for me Kate" she felt him kiss the back of her neck.
Kates body twisted and contorted, a writhing sweaty mass as the searing orgasm ripped through her, even now she managed not to move her feet though, and her hands stayed firmly behind her head. It seemed to last an eternity, she had no sense of time, never had she ever been overwhelmed by anything as intense as this, it felt like she was floating two feet off the ground as the hot tingling burning in her body slowly subsided.
Jade had got off the bed, she was standing to one side "Lucky girl, I really think we need to get you fitted for a chastity belt though, we cant have you running off and cumming whenever we aren't around can we"

Stories

Old 08-14-2015, 07:15 AM   #89
taram111
Account Banned

if any mistress or master wants to treat me like this ill gladly submit please kik me taram176 or message me here
taram111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:28 AM   #90
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love the story maybe you could add your ones of your likes in it like icy Hot?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, degradation, femsub, humilation