Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2023, 08:18 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Andreaswallows goes way up North!!

Good evening gentlemen and daring ladies!!
It has been far too long, and I have missed so many of you! Time has brought many changes for your favorite slut….and I shall say for the better! One thing that has not changed is that I am still the cock loving cum slut you all have known and tormented throughout the years. I have still been taking in the threads on GetDare and have been thoroughly enjoying myself. You have not disappointed.

I reach out tonight for you all to assist me set up a series of new challenges….I know this is the right place to start.
In the next few days, I need to venture far up North. We are potentially merging with another firm. My job will be to review their financial standings and current forecasts. I will be mostly on my own with a few colleagues occasionally. I will be dealing more frequently with their current President and CFO. If you know me, you know this could be a potentially arousing series of encounters that could be dealt my way…boardroom meetings, elevator rides with new strangers….etc.

For the last 6 months, I have been in Zoom meetings with the President and CFO. I will say they are both very handsome and intriguing men. Of course, my thoughts became extremely dirty during our meetings. I wondered if theirs did as well when I nibbled on the tip of my pen as I listened to them. I haven’t been shy about playing with my egg vibe during these meetings and letting my fingers explore the wetness between my thighs! They have seen me in various looks…. hair in high ponytail or down, red, or nude lips, glasses. Sometimes white blouse, sometimes a zippered jacket. I wonder what they liked the most…. I will be sure to have a huge a huge variety of wardrobe choices to keep them engaged.

With that said, this is where you all come in…. I will be there for two weeks starting this Friday. I want to hear your best ideas and dares. I will be doing this a little differently from in the past. I may not be able to engage live on the dare forum but will post my reports on the Truth or Dare Stories. This will be the first for this cock loving slut.

For those who are not familiar with me….I will be having my variety of toys with me for all the discreet play you dirty people can come up with!

andreaswallows ‘discreet’ list
Egg vibe
Wevibe – with remote control access from phone app
Arousal cream for nipples and clit
Nipple clamps
Crotch rope
Crotch chain
Vesper (worn around the neck, looks like a pendant) google it!
Silver Ben Wa Balls

Since I trust you will all have me a quivering wet tormented mess by the end of my workday, I will be having the following available for my use and pleasure after:
Pinky the 3rd
Hitachi Wand
Suction Cup dildo
Oil

Give me the tasks, torment me…let me show you what this slut is capable of once again!

andreaswallows…..and is still a dripping wet mess

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, edging, slut for all, tease & denial, vibe