Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-21-2017, 07:37 PM   #166
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

This dare starts once you've pooped in your nappy (eat lots and make sure you haven't messed for 36 hours beforehand). Have ice cubes prepped as well.

Two hours before you begin you will start drinking water - a pint every half an hour. Keep drinking until the end of the dare. Now once you've pooped you're going to fill a large mixing bowl with oatmeal. Place it on the floor before getting dressed into your most humiliating outfit (whether this is sissy or animalistic is up to you! If you want, send me picture proofs of all of this).

When dressed then write out by hand: "I am the most disgusting thing here. I know this because I am sat in my own poop". Write the line 100 times, take pictures and send me the proof if you can. If you don't finish in 20 minutes fill your nappy with the ice cubes and keep going.

When you've finished writing your lines, crawl like a dog back to the oatmeal. Lap it up like a dog.

Don't clean up. After this you're going to feel quite full but there's no time to rest - I want you to send me a video of you doing 100 star jumps. After this you may relax, although if you didn't have to put the ice cubes in your nappy before now then do it here.

Now you're going to have a nap, well, a pan. Yes, get a pan from the kitchen. Place it in the corner and stand in it, you may have to balance on one leg or go on tiptoes. You're not stepping out of the pan until the end of the three hours are up. I hope you don't get too unbalanced - step out the pan at all and you'll have to stick a finger down the back of your nappy and smell it!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 03:29 PM   #167
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Just wanted to bump this after a week...

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:26 PM   #168
johnsmilk

When you first read this eat lots of fiber and don't poop for the next 24 hours. When your 24 hours is up, put on your diaper. Now you must drink 1 liter of water. Go about your day, preferably outside the house in public. Once you shit your diaper, take it off and immediately turn it backwards and put it back on. Keep it like this until you shit again. Now keep it on for 2 more hours. Now take it off and put your face in it , nose touching shit for 10 minutes then clean up

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:42 AM   #169
Parttimegirl

Don't poop for 24 hours prior to this dare: Pick a movie preferably a weekday matinee, diaper up and go to the movie - give yourself plenty of time Grab on of those giant movie theatre soda and a nice big chocolate bar.

Go to the bathroom, and shove the chocolate bar down the front of your diaper and insert a suppository in you ass. Go to the movie theatre and drink the whole sode before the movie starts.

Feel the chocolate bar melt into your crotch. If you manage to not piss or shit the entire movie, you can orgasm into your diaper when you get home.

If you piss in your diaper but not shit - take a scoop of the pissy chocolate and eat it

If you shit and don't piss - go home and stick your nose in it - you may clean your face only after you take a lick of the chocolate (I hope it is chocolate )

If you do both - It is corner time. Kneel in a corner and think about what you have done while siting in your dirty diaper - at least 30 min!
Parttimegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #170
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

You're to coat your diaper in hot sauce and put it on, taping the legs tight. The hot sauce will probably burn after a little. You must wait 10 minutes then hump against something. You may pour cold cream down into your diaper, but you must wait until you both piss, shit and cum in your diaper. Good luck with that~ ;3
Old 09-24-2017, 01:19 AM   #171
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

No dares at all?
The following user says Thank You to VulpinePrincess for this post:
Old 09-26-2017, 10:30 PM   #172
TwistedPrincess

Screw it, I'll bite. Just for you vulpine, hope you like it as I've never done anything even close to this but I know you like it extreme.

Don't poop for as long as possible beforehand. When you are starting to feel like you really need to go, start drinking water until you have drank 2 liters. Next up: ice water enema, try to get at least a liter and a half inside of you. Next, before you burst, put on a diaper nice and tight, tape it up like you usually do. Before getting it completely on, fill it with 3 different messy substances of your choice.

Now, wearing only the diaper, have a seat in the bathtub. You must hold on for 5 minutes longer before you let go. And finally, you can release both your pee and the enema. Hopefully this is enough to completely overwhelm the diaper and have mess seeping out of every opening. Once this happens, you will start to fill up the tub until your diapers are completely underwater.

After that, you can clean up. And have fun!
TwistedPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:23 PM   #173
Geosnake

Get three bags of marshmallows.
Put them in the freezer for a short time.

Part 1:
Once they aren't in danger of melting as soon as you touch them, take out one bag. Try to get ALL marshmallows inside your bum.
-If did not manage to get all inside you're not trained enough and you will have to put clamps on your nipples and toothpaste on your private parts until all the marshmallows are out. Then you will have to fill yourself with marshmallows ONE MORE TIME before continuing.
-If you managed to get all inside you will need to open the second bag and continue stuffing yourself until you feel like a turkey on thanksgiving and cannot close your sphincter because of the marshmallows, before moving on.

Part 2:
Now you have to roll a dice.
-If the number is odd, you will need to put on underwear only and go outside your door to pick up mail or something, but you will have to spend at least 30 seconds outside. You can then go to the toilet. The rest of the day however you will have to spend completely naked.
-If the number is even, you don't have to risk going outside with a full butt, but after using the toilet you will have to clean yourself out with a proper enema.
Then you will have to get stuffed YET AGAIN (for the second / third time). This time however you will have to pour honey or maple/chocolate syrup over the marshmallows before inserting them.
The cleaning out beforehand is important too, since you will have to eat 4 of the marshmallows from inside your butt in the end.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #174
Stickyundies

Put on your favorite diaper. The tighter the better. I also want you to wear your tightest pair of jeans. Shove two bananas up your butt and go out in public. Perferably a busy mall.You are to let your bowls go in a store around a lot of people. Afterwards your to drink till you need to pee and wet yourself too. Hope the diaper holds up. Try to bend over and flash it a few times at the mall as well.

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:14 PM   #175
Geosnake

Not sure if this is too public if so I'll give you another one. Put on a thick diaper and go outside and get someone to give you a wedgie, by either asking them or saying its for a scavenger hunt. Then pee yourself and get someone else to wedgie you. Finally poop yourself and get someone to wedgie you. You can change once you have completed all of this.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #176
Slug58
Account Banned

Take a diaper and weight it. Notice the weight and put on.
Wear and wet it, till it get the absorbance amount that the producer call for this diaper. After you thake of weight it again. For every oz. Different you must spank each side of your butt one time with a wooden spoon. If your diaper leaks you get 500 spanks, be careful ^^

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 03:43 AM   #177
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Do this https://www.faproulette.co/2620/messy-movies/ and put a vibrator in your diaper when the movie starts, on low, until the movie ends.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:09 PM   #178
Victoria85
getDare Devil

With your really great and lengthy dare, you deserve one of the same length as well:

https://www.faproulette.co/1756/sissy-trap-roulette/

Do this twice, all limit breaking options can be ignored.
And listen to a diaper hypnosis while wearing diapers for a week.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:03 PM   #179
babygetdare

Every night from 10:00pm to 7:30am you will wear a diaper. Once on you will not remove this diaper for any reason (and if you need to piss or shit then you will of course use the diaper). You will keep using the same diaper for one week.

Now on the first day you will drink one glass of water in the hour leading up up to 10pm. One the second day you will drink two glasses in the two hours
leading up to 10pm...keep the pattern up as follows:

Day 1 9-10:00 pm 1 glass of water
Day 2 8-10:00 pm 2 glasses of water
Day 3 7-10:00 pm 3 glasses of water
Day 4 6-10:00 pm 4 glasses of water
Day 5 5-10:00 pm 5 glasses of water
Day 6 4-10:00 pm 6 glasses of water
Day 7 3-10:00 pm 7 glasses of water

Now on the morning of the final day you will get up at 7:00am and you will take a 500ml enema*.

If at the end of this week you have not wet or messed then hooray you are free

If you have...well then welcome to groundhog day. Repeat the steps from day 7 (including the enema) until you finally can stop yourself from wetting/messing (keep using the same diaper).

*if this breaks your limits then please replace this with inserting two bananas.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:21 PM   #180
littlelukas

You will be going out in public for your dare.

I want you to be very thickly diapered, up to you how thick. You need to be able to piss and crap yourself while out. If you will interact with other people in this state, then go to a mall or somewhere like that and do a little shopping.

You need to be standing as close as possible to someone when you finally lose control and wet and mess your diaper. Bonus points for talking to them while you do it.

It must not be your local mall if you want drive to another city

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above