Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-19-2015, 05:00 AM   #1456
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Okay this is for everyone except Trenho & NeedstobeBound

1. a nice 5 minute ice bath
2. 50 with your hand
3. apply Icyhot (or toothpaste if none available)
4. let dry.
5. another 50 with a ruler!

I will be back later with more!

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:23 AM   #1457
Heart
getDare Succubus

Reduction since rarely do I add a high amount without a chance to lower it do as all or none or some the choice is yours

Every minute two pegs are on your nipples minus 25 busts (max 200 or 8 mins)
Every minute two pegs are on your balls minus 25 busts (max 200 or 8 mins)
Every minute you have a peg on your tongue minus 10 (max 50 or 5 mins )
Every minute you have a peg on your penis head minus 50 (max 200 4 mins)

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3

Last edited by Heart; 12-19-2015 at 05:28 AM. Reason: if you do them all its a 650 reduction
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 08:17 AM   #1458
Flayze_blu

For all the ballbusters here:

50 with a ruler, nicely and evenly distributed. Then spray for ten seconds at high pressure with cold water from a shower head. Repeat twice for a total of 150 and three 10-second cold showers.
Do not cum until the sting recedes. However long that may be
Flayze_blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:09 AM   #1459
steve42

I would like to join for the next 2 days.

Been in orgasm denial since 9/25/23. Add to my denial here!

Likes: cbt, semi/hidden public, anal, edging, denial, light to medium pain, some sissification.

Dislikes: full public, pee/poo, involving other people.

Denial task calendar
steve42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:41 AM   #1460
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Apparently, my heart-felt, sincere post several days ago wasn't received that way. Not only did it have the opposite result of my intention, but it caused somebody to take a break from the thread.

Also, I've been given the impression that word has spread about why that person is taking a break from the thread, based on something I read in a PM. There's no telling how many of you are, or have been talking behind my back for weeks.

More than one person is upset at me, after all I did was try to do something nice.

Meh. Whatever. This isn't the first time I've had to walk away from my getDare account, but it will be the last. I give up on this community. Too many underage users, and too many "adults" that act like children.

So, bye bye. Have fun. Oh ... and grow up.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:39 PM   #1461
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferiorwhiteboi View Post
Apparently, my heart-felt, sincere post several days ago wasn't received that way. Not only did it have the opposite result of my intention, but it caused somebody to take a break from the thread.

Also, I've been given the impression that word has spread about why that person is taking a break from the thread, based on something I read in a PM. There's no telling how many of you are, or have been talking behind my back for weeks.

More than one person is upset at me, after all I did was try to do something nice.

Meh. Whatever. This isn't the first time I've had to walk away from my getDare account, but it will be the last. I give up on this community. Too many underage users, and too many "adults" that act like children.

So, bye bye. Have fun. Oh ... and grow up.
Dude, man up. I'm allowed to talk to my friends about things that upset me. The fact that your actions so frequently fall into that category is not my fault. Of course, you could have handled the situation like an adult and let it be, but instead you did exactly the opposite of what I asked and made it into a spectacle.

Since your return, I had no problem with you being here and having your fun, but I asked that you leave me out of it. Instead, you felt the need to parade an event that I had been told was private in my favorite thread on get dare. I was upset, and a bit ashamed, and honestly didn't know how to respond. It was inappropriate, and I had a right to discuss my discomfort with my friends. I didn't want to play into your scene, so I decided to just pull myself from the thread until I was less upset.

I don't know why I'm bothering justifying you with a response, but I guess I wanted to share my piece. Have fun leaving get dare "for good" for the second time this year.

Last edited by Emmyred; 12-19-2015 at 12:46 PM.
Emmyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:07 PM   #1462
Stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Dude, man up. I'm allowed to talk to my friends about things that upset me. The fact that your actions so frequently fall into that category is not my fault. Of course, you could have handled the situation like an adult and let it be, but instead you did exactly the opposite of what I asked and made it into a spectacle.

Since your return, I had no problem with you being here and having your fun, but I asked that you leave me out of it. Instead, you felt the need to parade an event that I had been told was private in my favorite thread on get dare. I was upset, and a bit ashamed, and honestly didn't know how to respond. It was inappropriate, and I had a right to discuss my discomfort with my friends. I didn't want to play into your scene, so I decided to just pull myself from the thread until I was less upset.

I don't know why I'm bothering justifying you with a response, but I guess I wanted to share my piece. Have fun leaving get dare "for good" for the second time this year.

I’ve tried to stay out of this as much as I can to avoid drama, and I will continue to do so as much as possible for the sake those I care for dearly. But I can’t help but speak up at least a little. I don’t like to speak for others, but I feel confident I am not alone when I say you have my love and support. You started this thread and have contributed day after day, everyone here appreciates you greatly. It makes me sick that anyone could be so selfish as to not realize the effect they were having on someone. It is a shame if you need to take a break from the thread, I know how much joy it brings you. We will all be here eagerly awaiting your return to the thread with open arms.
Rules

Likes: Ball busting, T&D, orgasm control, edging, light bondage
Limits: scat, public, cum eating
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:28 PM   #1463
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Catching up

Woke up through night to piss. Went back to bed throbbing again after 50 quick busts.

Today, started it off by placing two pegs on my nipples, two on my balls and one on my cock head and started my timer.
After 4 minutes I removed the peg from my sore cock head, watching the color come back to the clipped spot. Four minutes later, I removed the other pegs. Thanks for the reduction.

Then did Asher88's, icing then 50. Toothpaste increased the burn even more after the pegs. Then another 50. Caught up except back days of emmyred's Christmas busts.

Will try to do days 11-15 of miss emmyred's Christmas list later today...

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:01 PM   #1464
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Every time you post in this thread in the next 6 hours, you can reduce 50 busts (100 max)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244652
Old 12-19-2015, 05:54 PM   #1465
NeedleFreak

Oh, this thread looks perfect! I am in for 3 days

LIKE: painful torture of sensitive parts - many types and magnitudes, especially needles&nails into the worst possible places
DISLIKE: pee/scat/vomit, visible marking, public, permanent damage, illegal, needles in balls, cock shaft

dares for me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152455
NeedleFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:54 PM   #1466
Coffeeman

I guess nobody kows it, but I joined a few days ago, sadly I came to the conclusion, I hate ballbusting. So I guess I am out of this thread, thank you for reading ^_^

22 M

PM me EDGE and I will edge 5 times.

Denied by Girls Until: October 7, 08:15 PM
Coffeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:38 PM   #1467
Sasher
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Okay this is for everyone except Trenho & NeedstobeBound

1. a nice 5 minute ice bath
2. 50 with your hand
3. apply Icyhot (or toothpaste if none available)
4. let dry.
5. another 50 with a ruler!

I will be back later with more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayze_blu View Post
For all the ballbusters here:

50 with a ruler, nicely and evenly distributed. Then spray for ten seconds at high pressure with cold water from a shower head. Repeat twice for a total of 150 and three 10-second cold showers.
Do not cum until the sting recedes. However long that may be
Ah, the first ones to do, any they sound pretty interesting! It will be my pleasure to do them, thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post
Reduction since rarely do I add a high amount without a chance to lower it do as all or none or some the choice is yours

Every minute two pegs are on your nipples minus 25 busts (max 200 or 8 mins)
Every minute two pegs are on your balls minus 25 busts (max 200 or 8 mins)
Every minute you have a peg on your tongue minus 10 (max 50 or 5 mins )
Every minute you have a peg on your penis head minus 50 (max 200 4 mins)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Every time you post in this thread in the next 6 hours, you can reduce 50 busts (100 max)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244652
It is really, really nice of you that you are giving us an opportunity to let us save some pain. Thank you very much for this. I think it's still too early to use those for now, but I think that I'll just take a little ammount.
Miss Emmyred, maybe I didn't fit in the time frame, so I can't catch a reduction, but I have posted a reply anyway, because your sub really needs some attention.
Sasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:55 PM   #1468
ntni11

wow my charger goes on my laptop, i'm out for 1 day and i have all those busts to do. my flatmate is going to love this when she sees it. wish me luck lol
ntni11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:48 PM   #1469
Heart
getDare Succubus

Add 27 busts to Shadow 27's left ball with a wooden object *****these busts cannot be reduced********

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:51 PM   #1470
Heart
getDare Succubus

Read the spoiler if you'd like

OR not cuz my phone hates me

Add 100 for now