Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
Andwhatelse0

Nice Dare, I really enjoyed it.

Initially I rolled a 3 for genitals and the objects I chose were 1, a metal pencil case, 2 a leather belt, 3 a large wooden coaster, 4 the handle of a round hair brush, I like this one because it has holes in it so you can get a good wack, 5 the backside of a small wooden suede brush and finally my hand.

First round was 1, 1, 3, 4, 4, 5. So the pegs had to go on the nipples almost immediately. That added up to 95 to the genitals.

Second round I rolled 6, 5, 1, 5, 2, 5, 6, 6, 1, 1, 6, 3. Now i got a bit confused and made a mistake on this round, I scrolled my screen down too far and thought the edging bonus was for this round so I did that and didn't realize till after. I think that's cause for me to do the penalty even though I finished so yeah spank slave here . That is 5 edges (mistakenly) and 295 to the genitals.

3rd round went 2, 1, 6, 2, 3, 6, 5. Phew, no bonus, balls are starting to ache and cock is getting redder and redder. 195 genital spanks.

4th round, 5, 1, 1, 4, 6, 3. Including the extra sets of 20 it added up to 270.

5th round, really starting to hurt now. 3, 6, 3, 3, 1, 3, 2, 4. Because I knew I could switch to a different body part if I got the bonus, and seeing how it was quite hurting I was praying I got the bonus, unfortunately every time I rolled ass/genitals so it didn't help all that much. it ended up as 204 to the genitals and 84 spread (pardon the pun) between each cheek.

6 went 3, 3, 2, 5, 2, 2, 2, 3. So I had to do 310 to the genitals and have to do the bonus if someone would kindly oblige me.

My balls are hurting like anything now and my penis has a couple of small bruises on it, cant wait to try it again. total was 1432 to the genitals, 84 on the ass and 5 edges (albeit at the wrong time).

Loves: Light CD, Dares, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee, Anal, Chastity, Webcams, Controlling Screens.

Sometimes: Scat, Vomit.

Dislikes: Public or Friends and Family (wont do)

I DARE you to dare me

snapchat: andwhatelse0
kik: andwhatelse
Andwhatelse0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, spanking