Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-10-2019, 09:47 AM   #1
pussyplayslut

Female 22f home alone needs punishment

For spanking: a wire paddle/loopy johnny, a thick cane, a thin cane
For insertions: multiple toothbrush handles
For cleaning: a toothbrush and toothpaste
I can do all this in front of an open window in any state of dress.
Additionally, I have a bedframe that I can use as a wooden pony.
I will provide a detailed report after I complete each.

: pussy play (cleaning, inspection, shaving, stretching, insertions, crotch rope, spread legs), spanking, wedgies, humiliation

: urine/watersports, semi-public, edging

: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
pussyplayslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:23 AM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Spank your clit with the thick wooden can 25 times and each pussy lip 50 times naked in front of open window. Once done use bedpost as wooden horse and bounce up and down 15 times hard. Then a dirty painslut needs to clean her pussy so scrub your clit for 5 min with toothbrush and toothpaste and then each side of pussy for 5 min each. Scrub hard and deep.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:26 AM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

If you have them Spend as long as possible with 3 clothespins on each labia.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:39 AM   #4
pussyplayslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
If you have them Spend as long as possible with 3 clothespins on each labia.
I do not have clothespins

: pussy play (cleaning, inspection, shaving, stretching, insertions, crotch rope, spread legs), spanking, wedgies, humiliation

: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Old 10-10-2019, 10:47 AM   #5
pussyplayslut

Quote:
Spank your clit with the thick wooden can 25 times and each pussy lip 50 times naked in front of open window. Once done use bedpost as wooden horse and bounce up and down 15 times hard. Then a dirty painslut needs to clean her pussy so scrub your clit for 5 min with toothbrush and toothpaste and then each side of pussy for 5 min each. Scrub hard and deep.
I laid down in front of the open window (raised, so that my entire everything was showing), and took off my pants and panties before spreading my legs. I spanked my clit 25 times, and by the end it hurt and I had to refrain from closing my legs. I was dreading the smacks to the pussy lips. Initially, I thought it wasn't that bad, but then I realized it was double what I gave to my clit. By the end, I was super sore there too. Bouncing up and down on the wooden horse seemed terrible, but I knew I had to do it anyways. I'm such a pain slut I almost came from that alone. My pussy was throbbing, so it was SO easy to get to my clit to scrub it, it was basically presenting itself. I scrubbed myself clean as ordered, hard and deep, and it burned so bad. Now my pussy is red and throbbing and burning. Thank you for this punishment.

Old 10-10-2019, 10:55 AM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Should fuck the bristle side of your toothbrush(no toothpaste) for 10 min. A painsluts pussy should hurt inside and out. Scrub nice and hard all the way around your insides. Again in front of an open window.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:58 AM   #7
rpazlover6

Spank your clit with the thin cane as hard as you can 50 times in front of the window completely nude. Then squeeze a healthy amount of toothpaste inside your pussy and on your clit before scrubbing it with your toothbrush.
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
I am not to be owned for more than 5 days
rpazlover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 02:48 PM   #8
pussyplayslut

Quote:
Should fuck the bristle side of your toothbrush(no toothpaste) for 10 min. A painsluts pussy should hurt inside and out. Scrub nice and hard all the way around your insides. Again in front of an open window.
I did this dare and all I can say is OW, but thanks for at least sparing me the pain of toothpaste. I laid down in front of a window (again raised), spread my legs and brought my knees up (so like diaper position but with spread legs), and then inserted the toothbrush. I set a time for 10 minutes where I scrubbed up and down my pussy, occasionally rotating the brush so that I got the whole area covered. I think by the time the 10 min were up, I had scrubbed all around my pussy twice. It was super sore and felt super punished. Thank you.

Old 10-10-2019, 02:50 PM   #9
pussyplayslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
Spank your clit with the thin cane as hard as you can 50 times in front of the window completely nude. Then squeeze a healthy amount of toothpaste inside your pussy and on your clit before scrubbing it with your toothbrush.
For how long and how hard should I scrub?

Old 10-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #10
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

How about you do my edgy workout in front of an open window if your looking for something a little different

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 03:17 PM   #11
sq34ky1

Get on your hands and knees naked in front of the window ... ass in the air and spank our ass with the paddle 25 times ..... with your big tits hanging below you ..... preferably with toothpaste scrubbed into your nipples
sq34ky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 08:10 PM   #12
M3ntally_amethyst

You are not allowed to cum for the next week.
Additionally you must edge at least 5 times each day.
If you fail the edging, ruin the orgasm and pm me for further punishment

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:53 AM   #13
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Do you have a charging cable or a thin cable of any kind?
Old 10-11-2019, 09:15 PM   #14
wowman

Default window tease

How about you prepare by giving each ass cheek 10 swift spanks with the nearest thing you can, when you read this post. Make them count. Next you will open your window and bend over in front of it. Stand with your ass at the window and do 10 toe touches. You get bonus points if your cheeks touch the window itself. I don't know where you live, please do not get caught.

Once that is done, put a small item in your pussy and tape it in there. Be sure shave beforehand or it might hurt... (Don't shave). I recommend an item that has a string, like ben-wa balls, just to be safe.

If you are really daring, you can use a blindfold for this part. But you must cum while standing in front of the window. If you have to walk away at any time, stop masturbating for 20 minutes and restart later. Try as hard as you can not to look outside if you opt out of the blindfold option. I hope you like the date. Please modify it as you see fit.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, punishment, pussy play, pussy stretching, spanking