Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-05-2019, 05:40 AM   #1
bat person

Default first time dick sucking

I was wondering male or female what was the first time sucking someones dick like and was there any nervousness and did it go as you expected?

looking for a young rp schoolgirl slave with cam.
EMAIL [email protected]
bat person is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bat person for this post:
Old 01-05-2019, 07:04 AM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Well I was about 9 or 10 years old and had to do it to an older boy during a game of truth or dare. I didnt really enjoy it but being that the alternative was getting naked in front of everyone, I made my choice. It was only for 10 seconds and tasted a bit salty. It was also pretty big, much bigger then my tiny hairless cock at the time.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:04 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

When I was maybe 12, I made a bet with a friend that I had a bigger penis, I was very cocky at the time (pun intended) and thought I had a big one and the bet was the smaller guy suck the bigger guy's cock and he had a massive one and mine was maybe half the size so I had to suck his.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 01-10-2019, 09:02 PM   #4
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Don't quite remember why it started, but I did some challenges/bets/dares with a male friend of mine (probably started around 15-16). They were things like Age of Empires matches, GTA V races and a Minecraft challenge where we had to find diamond as quickly as possible.

I went on a bit of a hotstreak at the start (mix of being better at games and "slightly" cheating once or twice) so he had to lick my feet, ass and give me a blowjob. (this was over a fair bit of time).

We then did another couple of bets, which we won and lost equally. (I think I lost on purpose once as well) This meant a blowjob for each of us, and we had to drink eachothers piss. This was my first blowjob I had given and I think my technique was pretty good, compared to his which included a bit too much teeth. The only issue was his pubic hair which reached along the shaft a bit. Meant no real deepthroating (which was a shame)

All in all I'd say it was somewhat enjoyable, but I would have preferred it if his shaft was shaved. Would have opened up the possibilities somewhat.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:50 PM   #5
diaperboyaj24

i think i was like 8 or 9 i was at a friends house watching tv in his parents room and i think he brought up how good it felt to have someone touch their dick and somehow it turned into us 69ing each other that is until we got caught by his parents.

Meh(Will do in combination with a like)
Body writing, Edging, Line Writing.

Dislikes(Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

Limits (Will NEVER do)
Public. Pictures (face). Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.
diaperboyaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #6
FoxyFluff

Oh gosh, yeah. I was positively sweating bullets before he came over to my room. I was staying at a hotel near where he lived.

But the most cliche things happened when I started. Instinct took over and I actually stopped being nervous, my body just started moving automatically. It felt unlike anything I ever imagined, and became addicted to it.

Not just sucking either, just in general making guys cum.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:53 PM   #7
MillieGee

I was 16, it was my bf at the time's 17th birthday, and I'd promised him I'd give him a blowjob on his birthday. I was quite nervous, I wasn't sure whether I'd be any good, but once I got into it I really enjoyed it!

Domme/Switch.

Dislikes: Pain, Permanent.

kik- milliegee99

PM me "cake" and I will sit on a cake and masturbate for 20min.
PM me "splat" and I will give myself a squirty cream pie in the face.
PM me "ssssshh" and I will put my ball gag in for 15 minutes.
PM me "hump" and an object and I will hump the object until I edge.
MillieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 03:58 PM   #8
Slut-b

I was a late bloomer you could say. It was late college (I think I was 23) and I was at a house party flirting with this cute girl. She said her boyfriend was up stairs working on his grad school thesis and maybe he'd be into a threesome. We got upstairs, started chatting, and she encouraged me to blow him. So I go down on him and she was giving me pointers and encouragement. Hilariously he kept working on his thesis. After a bit, she started playing with my ass and I was in heaven. He didn't cum from my blowjob, but one thing led to another and we had other fun sexy times.

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood, permanent, face, hard impact CBT

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Slut-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 01:28 PM   #9
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

I was about 11 years old and had a choice of getting naked in front of everyone playing truth or dare with us or sucking an older boys cock for 10 seconds. Because I was so small, I chose to suck the cock. It was humiliating but exciting.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:00 PM   #10
CagedHiruzen

I was 16 made a bet with my friend that I could suck one of her friends' dick. Turns out the friend she picked had a thing for me and it was a set up the whole time.

Formally hiruzen_takaski

KIK: Gmodman1994

PM Dares

Overstimulation: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89043

Deepthroat: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89042

Non-sexual: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89041

Anal: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89040

Basic: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89039

Come join me and Kila here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=358981
CagedHiruzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:53 PM   #11
Sexyslave1234

My first one was at 14. I met up with the guy in a parking lot and we went into a nearby forest then he fucked me and I sucked his dick while completely naked.
Sexyslave1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #12
slaveprince

Well it was 3 years ago i was 19. I met this guy online, he was also of my age. We chatted a lot then exchange nudes etc. We are both bi and wanted to try. So i went to his place stripped down. I removed his pants and underwear. It was first time i saw some other dick. It was huge. Well i began sucking it. I felt nervous at first then i went with the flow.
It all ended with him cumming in my mouth and i swallowing his load. I didn't want to swallow but he insisted. Swallowing part was humiliating but overall it was fun.
slaveprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 07:21 PM   #13
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default first ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat person View Post
I was wondering male or female what was the first time sucking someones dick like and was there any nervousness and did it go as you expected?
My first ever was when i was 10, I sucked per a cardgame my best 'male' friend of the day..
Same day was first ever licking a girls pussy.
Same day first ever threesome..

THis particular day was the most intense ever.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:08 AM   #14
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

First time I sucked a dick. Ah yes. I was in 8th grade, about 13 years old. It was about this time that I was questioning my sexuality and gender.

I was secretly crossdressing and wanted a friend I could confide in. My next door nieghbors (who were twins, the kind that look different) hung out with me a lot. So I got an idea.

I would "accidentally" let one of them see that I was wearing panties by pulling them into a small wedgie and hiking up the back of my shirt a bit to expose them.

While chilling playing some video games, one of them said "are you wearing panties!?" And I explained that I was because I loved the way they felt. That started the intrige for them to start talking about sexuality.

After a few weeks, we were having a sleep over. I remember asking him a question like "if I were unconscious and you could do anything to me, what would you do?" He kinda studdered, then I told him to just show me. So he start to undo my pants. That was all I needed.

I got changed into one of my sister's sundresses and offered him a blowjob. He accepted and that was that. Was I nervous? Hell yeah I was. But once his dick was in front of me it was all gone. I just kinda started to suck it.

I never made him cum unfortunately, but we ended up having a friends with benefits relationship where we would give each other blowjobs and hand jobs and just generally fool around.

He tried to fuck my ass once, but without lube it was too painful so I stopped him. I wish I had just grabbed some oil to use. He was huge.

I still hang out with both of them today, even tho neither of them like to talk about when we were friends with benefits. XD

we were friends with benefits for about 2 years (8ty and 9th grade) it all came to a screeching halt when a mutual friend of ours walked in on me and one of the twins in a 69 during a sleepover.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 05-13-2019 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Fix typos.
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:37 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I don't quite remember the very first time I sucked a dick but it was when I was in junior high. My friends and I would fool around every now and then it started with just showing each other our parts and every now and then it would escalate a little more over time. Eventually one time a friend of mine and I were playing truth or dare and another friend of mine was playing Pokemon in my room. Eventually my friend dared me to suck his dick and I didn't really hesitate because I wanted to. After sucking him for a while my friend noticed me doing this and after I sucked my first friend, he asked if I would suck his and I gladly did. I performed oral on these two friends multiple times until I moved across the city even though they never performed oral on me, of course I didn't mind. I may be more attracted to women but when the opportunity arises I do enjoy being a cocksucker from time to time too

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk