Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 08-10-2018, 03:06 AM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Exclamation Hypnosis PSA

I have several points to make in this thread, but let me preface it be saying that you should make your own decisions based on your own findings. I will be talking in detail about what prompted me to make this post so skip to below the red dashed line for the straight PSA. I have changed the name of the user for privacy reasons.

Recently I had gotten a P.M titled "Email Hypnofile" and I was pretty excited. Who isn't when they get a P.M about on of their top likes? So I read the Email and it went like this:

Quote:
I sent you an email. Suck your pacifier while reading
It references my Hypnosis Trigger. To summarize it allows another to dictate how I act the next time I wore a diaper. If I were to suck my pacifier while reading, I would forget the email's contents. Pretty straight forward, right?

I've never had a bad encounter with the trigger, to be honest it doesn't get used enough for one to happen. It's been a while since I listened to the file, so I listened to it right before reading the email. As it had been forever since my last listening, the file was fresh and useless to my mind. And am I grateful that it was.

I will be breaking down and commenting on the email's wording so as to show why this was alarming to me. The email's contents were as follows:
Quote:
"You will feel like a 12 year old girl that still needs her diapers so you will wear them long as possible. You will also feel the need to cuddle everything you see.
This was pretty much what I was expecting from an email such as this. No alarm bells ringing yet. Only the "wear them long as possible" was weird, but it could be written off as poor planning.
Quote:
You will find yourself very attracted to me False Name and you will feel the need to P.M me for my attention.
Excuse me, what? It could be that I took this wrong, but to me it feels like they were trying to set me up for an undiscussed play session. It also feels like they were trying to take advantage of my hypnotized state and the fact that I was supposed to forget the email.
Quote:
You will absolutly love it when I give you attention.
:|
Quote:
But whenever I'm not giving you attention you will feel annoyed and bored so the urge to message me gets stronger.
This is straight up non-con to me at this point. They don't know how long the effects would last. They were also trying to dictate my feelings. If this lasted forever, would they have to deal with the consequences? I'm exaggerating but my point stands.

This could have gone alot better or alot worse. I got lucky, but will you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my tips on how to stay safe with hypnosis.
  1. Take time to read the summary and comments of the file before listening.
  2. If the file comes with warnings, take them to heart.
  3. When you get the file, skip ahead past the induction and listen to the commands before commiting.
  4. If you ever feel uneasy about letting others use your trigger, you don't have to listen to them.
  5. All of the power is in your mind. If your mind thinks its dangerout and that it doesn't want to do it, it won't.
  6. Whenever tetting others use your trigger, remember to be safe.
  7. Files that boast physical transformation probably won't work. Hypnosis can't turn you into a dragon.
  8. If a file says "Permanant" or "Curse", really ask youself if you want those effects in 5 years? 10 years? 100 years?
If you fee like you are in a bad situation with this, try to talk calmly and resolve it like adults. I resolved mine by talking, and now they know that what they sent wasn't cool.
If I come across any other tips I will edit the post. Feel free to add to or discus other parts of my points.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post:
Old 08-10-2018, 04:10 AM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Well it comes down to one thing. Can you trust your play partner, just like in any activity in BDSM. If we were into bondage, and you were all tied up, guess what, your helpless and it's up to me to be a good play partner to respect your limit, and do what we scripted and talk about before hand.

I'm sorry that somebody tried to take advantaged of you, but I always wondered about the Hypnotism thread, as you can see I'm studying it right now. My concern is that you should only have one person that you can TRUST,and play with just them, because that person is going to have a lot of power over you, you are given them the key to your mind.

On the thread, it looks like anybody can figure out your trigger words, and toss you into a trace state, and reprogram you. BTW, you really didn't just let everybody know your trigger word was, in the post above, did you?

Also you are truly right, always check out what your going to be listening too.

Also I would recommend that it is just somebody speaking. No music (music can mask subliminal messages)

But it all comes down to one thing. Trust, and that your not playing with a asshole.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:43 PM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Well it comes down to one thing. Can you trust your play partner, just like in any activity in BDSM. If we were into bondage, and you were all tied up, guess what, your helpless and it's up to me to be a good play partner to respect your limit, and do what we scripted and talk about before hand.

I'm sorry that somebody tried to take advantaged of you, but I always wondered about the Hypnotism thread, as you can see I'm studying it right now. My concern is that you should only have one person that you can TRUST,and play with just them, because that person is going to have a lot of power over you, you are given them the key to your mind.

On the thread, it looks like anybody can figure out your trigger words, and toss you into a trace state, and reprogram you. BTW, you really didn't just let everybody know your trigger word was, in the post above, did you?

Also you are truly right, always check out what your going to be listening too.

Also I would recommend that it is just somebody speaking. No music (music can mask subliminal messages)

But it all comes down to one thing. Trust, and that your not playing with a asshole.
I felt safe having it up, because as it has been so long since training with it, it has no effect on me anymore.

You bring up valid points, but some people don't have offline play partners and rely on the internet for help. This was an umbrella warning. I didn't get everything, but I covered what I felt was the basics and the most important.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, hypnosis, safety