Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 10-03-2017, 05:41 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Looking for thick diaper recommendations

I am in to AB/DL and I am looking on Amazon for some diapers that are thick. I hear about some diapers preventing people from closing their legs all the way, and I was wondering if I could find them on Amazon. Do you have any recommendations?
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:01 AM   #2
diapersub304

id go with dc amors or bambinos

call me dirty names
diapersub304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:53 PM   #3
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Both diapersubs suggestions are good. I'm not sure that amazon has good prices on those, though. I recall their Abena m4 prices being good. They are pretty thick, though they don't swell so much ^_^. I'd recommend looking further than amazon if you can. If you want suuuper thick, check out cloth diapers though... *blush* they're really good for that...
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:32 PM   #4
thinava00

I've just started exploring this, so no personal experience, but I'm looking at the store:

https://www.diaperconn.com/

As maybe a method of getting diapers discreetly.

Likes: mild to moderate pain, bondage, wedgies, dice dares, hidden public, semi public (public restroom dares are currently a favorite), interested in hypno
Dislikes: extended bondage, corner time, edging, denial, body writing
Limits: messy, full public, pictures or video, audio, illegal, scat, messy, loud noises (I get overstimulated easily), electricity , diapers, age play

AMA PM dares
thinava00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:40 PM   #5
diaperboyaj24

on amazon abena m4s are good or noorthshore they are pretty similar but i would recommend abu diapers for thickness
diaperboyaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:51 AM   #6
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have found good, thick, disposable diapers. They are on amazon from LittleForBig. Here is the link.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:48 PM   #7
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

A little late to the party, but wearingclouds.com sells individual diapers at $2.50-4.00 depending on what you want.

There is also the cloth route that orophins stated. If you want to go that route you can google dependeco diapers and look at them. Monika, the creator, will even make the rise in the diaper bigger if you ask her for no extra cost (if it is a reasonable request) allowing you to put in more boosters. I have bought 6 diapers from her and they are a great addition to my collection. My largest has a rise increase of 1.5 inches and lets me put in 4 booster pads which forces me to waddle a little.

Advertisements
Kink Talk