Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Add or subtract spankings?
Add 1 8 9.09%
Subtract 1 4 4.55%
Add 2 66 75.00%
Subtract 2 10 11.36%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #31
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

100 Spankings, that means I have to take a cold shower and follow the rules for a week.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #32
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Only a day more to vote! I wonder what the final number will be?

Current spank count: 105

If I reach 50 spanks I will Give 1 pm dare to anyone who posts in this thread with a task and or rule for me.

If I reach 100 spanking I will follow the rules posted in this thread for a week and take a cold shower.

If I reach 127 spankings the subtractions will become additions.

If I somehow reach 900 spankings and 20 rules then I will do this milovana tease starting with my medium plug but only for a month and I will be able to orgasm as much as I like(unless I am given a rule that says otherwise):Hentai buttplug challenge 2

Rules:
1. Whenever I am home alone I must be naked and on all fours.
2. Every night I am to hump on piece of furniture.
3. As the mayor of Daretopia, I will be doing every task assigned to your citizens until my spanks are done.
4. When I start my spankings I will go in to denial that will end with my last spanking.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 07-26-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:26 PM   #33
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

You don't have many rules. Here are my suggestions:

1) Anytime you edge during the week, for whatever reason, you must have your face buried in a pile of dirty underwear.
2) After every 10 spanks, you must edge once.
3) During your week of rules, you can only pee twice a day. After that, you must get permission from someone in this thread.
4) Each day you must select and do a different dice dare. Report on each dice dare in this thread, as well as the original.

And I think your current rule #3 should be modified from "until my spanks are done" to "for that week."

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 06:11 AM   #34
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Only 12 more hours to vote!

Current spank count: 114

If I reach 50 spanks I will Give 1 pm dare to anyone who posts in this thread with a task and or rule for me.

If I reach 100 spanking I will follow the rules posted in this thread for a week and take a cold shower.

If I reach 127 spankings the subtractions will become additions.

If I somehow reach 900 spankings and 20 rules then I will do this milovana tease starting with my medium plug but only for a month and I will be able to orgasm as much as I like(unless I am given a rule that says otherwise):Hentai buttplug challenge 2

Rules:
3. As the mayor of GetDaretopia, I will be doing every task assigned to one lifestyle until my spanks are done.
4. When I start my spankings I will go in to denial that will end with my last spanking.
5. Each day you must select and do a different dice dare. Report on each dice dare in this thread, as well as the original.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 07-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #35
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

And the poll has closed. The time has come to tally all of the spankings.

Final Count:116

Sorry to say but we did not get to 127.

My rules for a week:
3. As the mayor of GetDaretopia, I will be doing every task assigned to one lifestyle until my spanks are done.
5. Each day I must select and do a different dice dare. Report on each dice dare in this thread, as well as the original.

The lifestyle I have decided to follow is........The Nursury!

And my promises:

My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 07-28-2017, 01:49 AM   #36
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have completed my spankings.

I started the task by taking a cold shower, while it was not horrible I tried my best to rush myself. After drying off I browsed getDare for a while, then I moved on to my spanking.

First I hit my right ass cheek 100 times, making sure to get all over the area. Then I did the same to my left, but I had to switch hands halfway through as my are got tired. Lastly I did the last 16 on each cheek, giving myself a parting shot across both cheeks.

My rules say that I must do a dice dare, today's task is a corner time one. I went to this tease and rolled:
5. you choose.
5. 10
6. Nothing
4. Nothing.
3. 5 more minutes corner time

For my clothes I chose to wear my shirt I modified so that the nipples were cut out and front and back panels were removed-to showcase my skirt.

I will distribute pm dares at the end of the week.
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk