Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Add or subtract spankings?
Add 1 8 9.09%
Subtract 1 4 4.55%
Add 2 66 75.00%
Subtract 2 10 11.36%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2017, 07:58 PM   #16
Honeycombs

I subtracted 2 spanks, but i will vote for each cheek!
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:50 PM   #17
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I will take the Horny Dog rule, but not the sleeping on the floor rule. Thank you for voting. Do you have any more rules for me? Get to 20 rules and 200 spankings and I have to do the Buttplug challenge.

Rules:
1. Whenever I am home alone I must be naked and on all fours.
2. Every night I am to hump on piece of furniture.
For sure total spanks to BOTH cheeks - not sure why there was even a discussion on this!

As for doggy days, suggest addition of one more:

3. Eat one meal per day and lap up everything you drink out of a bowl placed on the floor (no hands / utensils of course since you are on all 4s).

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:16 PM   #18
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Congrats! We are up to 59 spankings, meaning I have to give everyone who posts a rule or a task for me to do while spanking myself a PM dare.

Can we get to 100 spankings? Let's see.

Spoiler:
I don't think we can
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:41 AM   #19
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I am now up to 63 spankings. Not bad, not bad. I have decided, if I get to 127 spankings then I will make the subtractions into additions.

Right now the equation is: (Add2 x 2) +Add1 -Sub1 - (sub2x2)=Spankings

If that equation reaches 127 then I will change the equation in to: (Add2 x 2) + Add1 + Sub1 + (Sub2 x 2) = spankings.

Rules:
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 07-14-2017, 09:53 AM   #20
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
...I have to give everyone who posts a rule or a task for me to do while spanking myself a PM dare.

Spoiler:
I don't think we can
Not sure I follow; the way i read that is that you have to give whoever gave you a rule a PM dare. Meaning, since i gave you a rule/task, you must give me a PM dare. Is that what you meant? Or am I suppose to give you a PM dare since I posted a dare?

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:38 PM   #21
jpf234

well ill add 2 more and hope we can
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:46 PM   #22
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Can I suggest another rule? I'm going to suggest one anyway.
1. You should be in denial until the spanks are done.
2. As the mayor of Daretopia, I think you should build civic pride by doing every task assigned to your citizens until your spanks are done.

(That was 2 rules. Oops.)

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:02 PM   #23
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Not sure I follow; the way i read that is that you have to give whoever gave you a rule a PM dare. Meaning, since i gave you a rule/task, you must give me a PM dare. Is that what you meant? Or am I suppose to give you a PM dare since I posted a dare?
I am going to be the one giving you a dare.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 07-14-2017, 05:05 PM   #24
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Updated rule list

Rules:
3. As the mayor of Daretopia, I will be doing every task assigned to your citizens until my spanks are done.

These rules will start when I start my spankings. Spank count: 74
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 07-15-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Updated spanking count.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:38 AM   #25
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Tick tock, only ten more days to vote give me rules and tasks. Current count: 78 spankings on what looks like each cheek.

Did you know you can give me a rule that makes it so I can only do a limited number of spankings per day, so that I am forced to follow my rules longer? Or give me hard to follow rules that increase my spankings? So much potential, so little time. Of course I have to approve it first, but I am fairly lax with those rules.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 07-17-2017, 02:14 AM   #26
Lightze
Chaos

Looks like you definitely need a good long spanking so you get +2 from me.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:19 AM   #27
Will90

Enjoy your +2
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:16 PM   #28
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Looks like you definitely need a good long spanking so you get +2 from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Enjoy your +2
Thanks to the both of you.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 07-18-2017, 08:37 PM   #29
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

90 spankings! Almost to 100, remember my promises.

If I reach 50 spanks I will Give 1 pm dare to anyone who posts in this thread with a task and or rule for me.

If I reach 100 spanking I will follow the rules posted in this thread for a week and take a cold shower.

If I somehow reach 900 spankings and 20 rules then I will do this milovana tease starting with my medium plug but only for a month and I will be able to orgasm as much as I like(unless I am given a rule that says otherwise):Hentai buttplug challenge 2

And my rules: 1. Whenever I am home alone I must be naked and on all fours.
3. As the mayor of Daretopia, I will be doing every task assigned to your citizens until my spanks are done.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 07-19-2017, 09:09 PM   #30
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

96 spankings left! So close to having to follow all my rules for a week and having to take a cold shower. Also close to having to 127 where subtractions become additions.

Let's remember my stakes and rules.

If I reach 50 spanks I will Give 1 pm dare to anyone who posts in this thread with a task and or rule for me.

If I reach 100 spanking I will follow the rules posted in this thread for a week and take a cold shower.

If I reach 127 spankings the subtractions will become additions.

If I somehow reach 900 spankings and 20 rules then I will do this milovana tease starting with my medium plug but only for a month and I will be able to orgasm as much as I like(unless I am given a rule that says otherwise):Hentai buttplug challenge 2

Rules:
4. When I start my spankings I will go in to denial that will end with my last spanking.
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk