Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Looking for rules for the next two weeks.

This lil blackmailed pumpkin whore is being blackmailed with consent by Jdelt.

This lil blackmailed pumpkin whore is looking for rules to follow for the next two weeks to make her more submissive to Jdelt.

Please give rules that include or focus on: Humiliation, Anal, or Oral training. The rules can include more than one topic listed above.

This thread will close in 36 hours from now.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 11-26-2016 at 07:07 PM.
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 04:09 PM   #2
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

you cant wear any panties
and you have to do a deepthroath challenge from here on every other night before bed

Limits: cam, scat, face pics, anal, cumplay, crossdress
Tiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 06:40 PM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiden View Post
you cant wear any panties
and you have to do a deepthroath challenge from here on every other night before bed
Thank you for the rule, it will be places under consideration.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 11-26-2016, 06:55 PM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Also, if my lil blackmailed pumpkin whore doesn't thank each person suggesting a rule within 24 hours, that person can assign her 20 spanks anywhere on her body.

Definitely think "no panties" is a contender.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:29 PM   #5
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Pm me a different nude pic (no face) each morning for one of the weeks. Using www.unsee.cc

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:32 PM   #6
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the suguestion, it will be considered.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 11-26-2016, 08:08 PM   #7
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules

Here are some rules to add for consideration.

1. No cumming unless your blackmailer gives permission.
2. Must edge 5 times per day. At least two edges cannot be in your home.
3. Each day, you must perform 30 minutes of cock training. Using a dildo with a suction base if you have one, work that cock in one of your holes without stopping or cumming. The first day you are to work your mouth. The second day your pussy, the third day your ass. Once you start to suck or fuck that cock, you can slow down and change the rhythm, but you may not stop moving it in and out until the 30 minute timer goes off.
4. Each day you are to write on your body with a marker a humiliating word and leave it there each day. You may not use the same word twice during the time these rules are in effect.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 11-26-2016, 08:13 PM   #8
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here are some rules to add for consideration.

1. No cumming unless your blackmailer gives permission.
2. Must edge 5 times per day. At least two edges cannot be in your home.
3. Each day, you must perform 30 minutes of cock training. Using a dildo with a suction base if you have one, work that cock in one of your holes without stopping or cumming. The first day you are to work your mouth. The second day your pussy, the third day your ass. Once you start to suck or fuck that cock, you can slow down and change the rhythm, but you may not stop moving it in and out until the 30 minute timer goes off.
4. Each day you are to write on your body with a marker a humiliating word and leave it there each day. You may not use the same word twice during the time these rules are in effect.
Thank you for all of the thought you put in to there rules. This lil blackmail pumpkin whore personally likes rule 3 the most. She hopes that Jdelt will chose that one as one of her rules.
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk