Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-13-2023, 02:43 PM   #1
somekindofcreature

Default My most embarrassing messy experience.

A friend dared me to tell them my most embarrassing messy session/dare, and to post my answer here as well.

I've just copy and pasted my reply to them below because I felt too lazy to reformat it into a proper post. Sorry

"As far as my best messy session goes lol well the most embarrassing session was one I did solo actually. I don't know if you're into this, but I sort of like the humiliation aspect of diapers. So at one point I ordered a sample pack from one of the ABDL companies to try them out. I put one on with a lump of peanut butter in the back. I'd never actually do that in a diaper, so the simulation was incredibly humiliating. Then I started doing pushups over a personal sized birthday cake I bought at the grocery store. I positioned it right under my face and I did as many pushups as I could manage.

At the time it was about 70 or so before I had to give my arms a break and sink my face into the cake. Womp womp. I made a rule that I couldn't clean up anything until I was able to do 20 more push ups which took a minute or two of resting in a gross diaper with cake all over my face. Very fun, very humiliating. I took a selfie and sent it to an ex that knew about my kinks too lol. Overall it was very disgraceful."

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 03:00 PM   #2
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for sharing this story with us! Really love it how you just make it hard for yourself and try to find ways to embarrass yourself more and more throughout the story! Must have been an amazing picture of you in diapers and a fully caked face! I’m a fan already haha
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk