Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 06-18-2018, 10:14 PM   #91
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
If you purchase a custom dare, then I do create it!
Butterfly, in this case I will stay here. Please create a custom dare for me. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2018, 10:20 PM   #92
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I like this idea a lot! The whole point of the game was to work as a team. And there was an element of risk as well. If I earn 50 gC I could basically use all the orgasms right away if I wanted to, which means that others are left in denial. Which to me lends a bit of risk and excitement. I think it is a little slow to start because we have to work up a bit of a bank and then people can start asking for custom dares as well.
I decided to stay here and see how it goes, thank you JAZ and thank you Butterfly.
Furthermore, I will not count any dares I did for others to this dare. The idea of JAZ to trade gC currency amongst us sounds really good. So who needs money to get an orgasm? Glad to help :-)
Old 06-19-2018, 05:07 AM   #93
JAZ

401.40 gC - getDare account
2.00 gC - 2 edges
10.00 gC - custom dare requested
----------
393.40 gC - Remaining

You're welcome darkblue, and glad you're sticking around! You're longer in denial at the moment than I am, I think? I'll try to hold out with you. As far as gC donations go, maxwell was saying he needs a cum but I think you have to get to 50 before any withdrawals, even if taking from another team member, right? I'm glad to help, too.

For my part: Starting day 9. I woke up rock hard and spent 10 minutes grinding my penis into the bedsheet before I got up. The edges came quickly. I definitely need to ejaculate, but nope. Putting my achy penis away and getting on with the day.

Butterfly, I'll stick with darkblue and take a custom dare as well. This means a 10 gC withdrawal, I think. Also, since I've hit the 50 gC threshold, it's not essential to post the amount I've deposited any more, right? I will for now.

Deposited: 67.00 gC
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:52 AM   #94
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

393.40 gC - getDare Account
-------------
383.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 70.00 gC
Old 06-19-2018, 06:34 AM   #95
alexsmith18

Rainbow interested

its very interesting, i want to participate and want to become member
its new for me

Likes/Loves: edge, anal ,cbt ,bondage spanking , masturbation instruction, feet play, cum play, underwear in mouth, Teasing, Ruined orgasms, Nipple play, cum or orgasms control/ Denial, Battheship challenges and more.

Limits : No face ,exposing and blackmailing

Dislikes : hard pain , Hard Torture

Toys: Shoe laces or string, Clothes pegs

My Telegram is : AlexSmith018 and inbox for Skype
alexsmith18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:39 AM   #96
otrsan

383.40 gC - getDare Account
22.00 gC - Edges
-------------
405.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 39.00 gC

Report: I’ve been edging at almost every opportunity, in part because im super horny and feel like I have to stroke, and in part because I want to get my deposits up to the 50 threshold. So I managed to get 22 good edges in. Now i feel the ache even worse than before. This is going to be tough and i hope no one withdrawals all the point for when i can finally use them. Im going to try to work in some other types of deposits today and pick up the pace.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:45 AM   #97
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
Butterfly, in this case I will stay here. Please create a custom dare for me. Thanks!
Perfect! Can you please send me a PM with your likes/limits/available equipment and I will get a custom dare to you in the next 24 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZ View Post
401.40 gC - getDare account
2.00 gC - 2 edges
----------
393.40 gC - Remaining

You're welcome darkblue, and glad you're sticking around! You're longer in denial at the moment than I am, I think? I'll try to hold out with you. As far as gC donations go, maxwell was saying he needs a cum but I think you have to get to 50 before any withdrawals, even if taking from another team member, right? I'm glad to help, too.

For my part: Starting day 9. I woke up rock hard and spent 10 minutes grinding my penis into the bedsheet before I got up. The edges came quickly. I definitely need to ejaculate, but nope. Putting my achy penis away and getting on with the day.

Butterfly, I'll stick with darkblue and take a custom dare as well. This means a 10 gC withdrawal, I think. Also, since I've hit the 50 gC threshold, it's not essential to post the amount I've deposited any more, right? I will for now.

Deposited: 67.00 gC
Correct, each member needs to earn their own 50 gC to show their commitment to the thread before being allowed to trade or borrow from others.

If you don't mind, a running total will still be nice to have. I will take the time today to go through the main member list and mark those who have accumulated enough gC to be able to withdraw.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:26 AM   #98
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Custom Task for DarkBlue

Below is the custom dare that I designed for you:

You will start by giving yourself an enema. I am not sure how large your enema ball is, but I would like you to try and fill yourself with about 2-3 cups of water. Just make it room temperature to warm.

After you are full of water, you will start to stroke your cock. I would like you to get yourself as close to the edge as possible and then stop.

You will then put as many clothes pegs on your body as possible and do 50 jumping jacks. Keep clenching your ass though, if any water spills out, you will earn a consequence.

After your jumping jacks, you may remove the clothespins, and sit on the toilet. You will stroke yourself to the edge again before being allowed to release the water. As you release, continue to stroke, but do not let yourself cum.

Once the water has been released, you will use your dildo to fuck your clean ass. The number of thrusts will be determined by a dice. Roll a 6 sided die and multiply whatever number you rolled by 50. That is the number of thrusts you will do.

Finish this task by edging once more with the dildo still in your ass.

Looking forward to your report. If you require any changes, please let me know.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 06-19-2018, 10:01 AM   #99
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

So my question is... Do you have to withdrawl before you orgasm or can you do it after?

For me, earning the 50 gC is easy enough with 10 minutes of pins so I would never not earn my amount back if I remarkably enough orgasm. But I did join to have myself get back into clothespin tasks more and more. I also don't mind depositing into the joint account even if I won't every use it.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:12 AM   #100
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
So my question is... Do you have to withdrawl before you orgasm or can you do it after?

For me, earning the 50 gC is easy enough with 10 minutes of pins so I would never not earn my amount back if I remarkably enough orgasm. But I did join to have myself get back into clothespin tasks more and more. I also don't mind depositing into the joint account even if I won't every use it.
You must do it before, because the account can change at any time and all of a sudden there might not be any gC left to cover your orgasm.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 06-19-2018, 07:13 PM   #101
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Custom Task for JAZ

think we will start with this then:

I would like you to use a scarf or some rope and tie your ankles to your thighs. Essentially you are doing a frog tie: https://www.theduchy.com/wp-content/...rog-Tie-14.jpg

Now that you are securely tied, you are going to start to stroke your cock. Get it really hard and then stop stroking.

Now, you will use 3 different spanking implements (hair brush, spoon, sandal etc.). You will roll a dice to determine which implement, how many spankings, and where to spank.

Die 1
1. Item 1
2. Item 2
3. Item 3
4. Item 1
5. Item 2
6. Item 3

Die 2
1. 100
2. 50
3. 300
4. 250
5. 175
6. 90

Die 3
1. Balls
2. Cock
3. Right thigh
4. Left thigh
5. Ass
6. Nipples

You will roll each dice 3 times so that you are completing 3 different combinations of spankings. Between each set of spankings, you will bring yourself to the edge.

End your session by edging once more. And don't forget to lick up any precum that drips out.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 06-19-2018, 08:54 PM   #102
JAZ

405.40 gC - getDare account
15.00 gC - custom dare
----------
420.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 82.00 gC

Custom Dare report

Butterfly gave me the custom dare she posted just above. Time alone is scarce for me, but unexpectedly I had an hour of privacy this evening in which to do it.
  • I stripped naked and used long cords to tie myself in a frog-tie position, kneeling with calves bound tightly to thighs. This particular immobilization added a lot to what followed.
  • I gave myself an erection and edged.
  • For implements, I had a wooden spoon, a belt, and a shoe. The first roll came up Wooden spoon x 100 x ass. I tried to lay them on, and after I finished, my ass was red with some small welts.
  • I edged another time. This did produce some precum, which I ate.
  • Three more dice, and my heart sank: Wooden spoon again x 300 x ... of course... balls. It took a while to get through this, and I had to stop and catch my breath several times. I did the last 80 strikes in a single go, alternating 10 on each ball, and it's good the house was empty because there was a lot of noise.
  • One more edge.
  • Last roll: Belt x 175 x penis. I concentrated on the head, and did the final 75 in one steady stream; the sting grew almost to the point I couldn't keep going.
  • Final edge, but it was pretty feeble.
Overall, I felt I pushed myself to maybe a 6 out of 10. It hurt, but I could have made it worse, and I'll have to try it again sometime. Thanks Butterfly; I thought this was a very reasonable but solid introductory dare. I could have done it better and will repeat it sometime.
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
Old 06-20-2018, 05:16 AM   #103
JAZ

420.40 gC - getDare account
4.00 gC - 4 edges
----------
424.40 gC - Remaining

Same as yesterday: I woke up with my penis stone hard in my underwear. After a few strokes and a few minutes of slowly thrusting it against the bedsheet, I felt the cum starting to surge. I went back and forth four times quickly before forcing myself to get up - the desire and the need to finish it off was becoming too intense.

So here I go into Day 10. Lately, my rate of ejaculation has been about twice a week, so I am very much starting to notice the denial. How far into it are others, and how are you feeling?

Deposited: 86.00 gC
Old 06-20-2018, 06:23 AM   #104
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
... Lately, my rate of ejaculation has been about twice a week, so I am very much starting to notice the denial. How far into it are others, and how are you feeling?
Well, I went crazy two nights ago and decided to join Denied by Icey. That is 60 days of no orgasms, no touching. On top of that I have 32 more days of denial from my PM Dare.

I'm going to have a really busy three months so I think it will be manageable. I can't earn gC as quickly now since edging is not an option anymore. Gotta start getting plugged xD.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:04 AM   #105
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]
So here I go into Day 10. Lately, my rate of ejaculation has been about twice a week, so I am very much starting to notice the denial. How far into it are others, and how are you feeling?
For me it is day 17 now, and I am nearly constantly thinking of sexual things. I have two dares to do, one from Butterfly here and I hope I will find a time this week, another one from piopio1949 in this thread. Both will be wonderful, but I need a good moment to do them. Today I was in the city to buy some new toys. If I like them, I will update my list. Before that denial I masturbated every day, so this is getting hard for me, but I love this feeling.

Advertisements
Kink Talk