Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #121
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post

You were the one who started bringing up the troll thing after we began to post legitimate responses after we were joking, otherwise it would have continued to be productive.

And want to know something. before now and this I thought that you had changed and were on the right path again just like blank is.
So you are judging off of a single thread that in reality, is not as bad as you are making it sound.

And I am used to people using other people to claim I did not change. You and your doctor's posts. When faced with the truth, I would have responded normally to your guy's posts if they weren't crap posts. But, I had to defend myself. I have the right to defend myself, not sure if you mind that or not.

How about you make judgments off of normal posts?

@Doctor:

That was who played it, not the ones who will be interested in this idea.

I like to humiliate noteworthy!
You all can too, feel free!

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #122
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by loke View Post
@Doctor:

That was who played it, not the ones who will be interested in this idea.
But anyone who doesn't play it, it's safe to assume, will therefore have no interest in it. Otherwise they would.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #123
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

But anyone who doesn't play it, it's safe to assume, will therefore have no interest in it. Otherwise they would.
True.

But there is still always that chance. We will not know for sure until a poll is up. But you will most likely be right that the majority will not be interested.

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #124
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
True.

But there is still always that chance. We will not know for sure until a poll is up. But you will most likely be right that the majority will not be interested.
You could've added a poll to the thread.

And I'm not being all "look at me I'm right" but if you're now agreeing there isn't enough interest to support the idea (which is something Star Shadows also mentioned earlier), why did you post this thread without thinking it through? Sorry, just a bit lost.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #125
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

You could've added a poll to the thread.

And I'm not being all "look at me I'm right" but if you're now agreeing there isn't enough interest to support the idea (which is something Star Shadows also mentioned earlier), why did you post this thread without thinking it through? Sorry, just a bit lost.
That's how I get. I get so excited that I don't think things through well enough (that's why sometimes I post something then make big edits, cause I am adding more to it). Plus, my brain power is not as good as other's.

Old 06-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #126
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
So you are judging off of a single thread that in reality, is not as bad as you are making it sound.

And I am used to people using other people to claim I did not change. You and your doctor's posts. When faced with the truth, I would have responded normally to your guy's posts if they weren't crap posts. But, I had to defend myself. I have the right to defend myself, not sure if you mind that or not.

How about you make judgments off of normal posts?
I have made judgements off normal posts, and I still dont see the logic in how this idea will work. I also don't see how posts questioning your ideas are crap. I have posted plenty of this in forms that simply criticise. If you cannot argue why your idea is good in a way that people can understand then you need to go back and think about why it is a good idea. What it gives to the site as an entire community not just a few members.

I am trying to be constructive in asking you questions- In college it is what we know as "playing devils advocate" it involves questioning an idea to help the person who created it to improve the idea. It is what we are doing now in regards to uni selection. So tell me how that makes them crap and I will happily bow out of this thread as I feel my arguments have already been stated in the most part, and I still don't see how it will work from what you have given me in response.

I am making judgements on normal posts, and still dont understand the need for this thread, and do acknowledge your right to defend yourself, but stand in playing devils advocate. So why don't you look at my normal posts for here disregarding for this moment the ones that were jokes to trolling prior to your request for serious comments and tell me which are crap.

And try and explain again in full what you think this will give to getdare, as a site, and a community en mass, and to the people of the community, and why you think it is valid. these will help future people cut the "crap posts" and find what you are actually trying to say all in one thread. Fair or still crap?

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-28-2011, 03:19 PM   #127
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Okay a few thoughts about this thread.
  1. This is one of the worst threads in the history of getDare. That is saying something
  2. There is no reason why this needs to be 9 pages long
  3. No offense Loke, but this might be your worst idea yet
  4. About 5 people on this forum play Starcraft. The podcast has no official affiliation. Loke, if you want to play Starcraft for fun, fine. But getDare is not going to be involved.
  5. I am locking this thread

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Closed Thread

Tags
stupid, trolling