Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2019, 04:24 PM   #1
subby_stephy

Rainbow 18/F asking for tasks

hey everyone! ive been lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge and ask for dares myself.

later on, at night, I'm looking forward to some solo play time. so give me some tasks and ideas within my likes.

tell me what to do and how you want me to come (or how you don't want me to come how many edges you want me to do? how long do I tease and torture myself? control my night and my masturbation ^-^

limits: scat, family, videos/pictures, anal, heavy pain, lasting marks, watersports, giving dares

toys:
-lush vibrator (can be controlled by app) @denialslut
-2 different dildos
-nipple clamps
-household objects
-gags
-handcuffs

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM FOR 2 WEEKS AND MUST EDGE 5 TIMES A DAY

http://bdsmtest.org/r/zVKXqSPG
subby_stephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 04:33 PM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Rub you clit fast as you can, for 15 edges, 10seconds no touching between edges.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 04:34 PM   #3
subby_stephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Rub you clit fast as you can, for 15 edges, 10seconds no touching between edges.
thank you for the task :3

limits: scat, family, videos/pictures, anal, heavy pain, lasting marks, watersports, giving dares

toys:
-2 different dildos
-nipple clamps
-household objects
-gags
-handcuffs

Old 01-15-2019, 07:24 PM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Start by getting naked
Edge 5 times
Put toothpaste on your nipples and clit
Put clamps on your nipples
Stuff your pussy with a dildo (every time it falls out is an .org Adam you must do before you can complete the task)
Do 50 jumping jacks
Edge 3 times
Now you are to do your orgasams from the dildo falling out (min 5 incase it stayed in) you are to complete them with one of your toys and must keep stimulating your pussy in someway until they are complete

I hope you like that task and look forward to hearing how it goes and a report of what you used in the end

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:02 PM   #5
Master.P

Ok, to start off, I want you to take your vib dildo turn it on and insert it. Using a thong or g-string, pull them up securing it in place. Using an ink pen or marker (washable is fine) write cum dump above your cunt (you can pull the top of your panties down if needed) and stupid slut on your stomach. Next you may wear a skirt or dress, but be sure to wear a rope harness in place of a bra (be sure those tits are held up good so that they are on full display under your blouse or dress. Finish getting dressed and as it's night you should be safe, but you are to walk outside for 30 mins. There is to be absolutely no cumming during this time. If you are about to edge, you may turn off the vib, however doing so means that you are to simply reach under your skirt/dress to do so. You may leave it off for as long as you like, but any longer than 30 seconds and you have to either open a button on your blouse (you will open it only down to as low as you feel comfortable before moving to the next option (if you chose a dress with no buttons covering your tits then you may pull on both nipples to make them good and hard for as long as the vib is turned off) or give 5 spanks to both ass cheek for every 10 secs past it is off. Be careful though, you can only give a total of 10 sets of spankings before they move to your tits, and then back to your ass after 10 sets and repeat. Oh did I forget to mention that these must be done wherever you stop to turn off the vib? During your walk you will need to be near at least 15 different people (stores count so if your running short on people head into a store), this must not be done before the halfway point of your time outside.

Now that you have returned home, you are to strip down, leaving your tits harnessed, and remove the vib being sure to clean it thoroughly with your mouth. Take your panties you have been wearing and place them fully into your leaking pussy, being sure that they are good and wet before you place your panties in your mouth being sure that the crotch is firmly against your tongue and every bit is in your mouth, hold them there until further instructed. Turn on the Lush Vib and insert it. Using additional rope, harness your pussy to keep the vib in place fully inserted into your cunt that is I'm sure dripping from your whorish behavior and wanton need to cum. take your pen or marker and write whore on your forehead, stupid on your right cheek from ear to nose, and cunt on your left one. On your legs, write the following, "I'm a whore that needs to be humiliated and used". If you have a penis gag you get to figure out how to get your pussy juice all over it without removing the vib or harness. If you do not have a penis gag, use your dildo you just took out. Remove your panties and wear them on your head being sure to cover too much of your words on your face, but where the waist band covers your mouth completely and goes back up your nose. Now insert either the ball gag or dildo into your mouth (if ball gag tie secure tightly, if the dildo let your panties help hold it in place). Just about done whore...next take your clamps and being sure to make your nipples extremely hard, attach clamps to both nipples. Now take a ruler and starting with your ass give it 5 slaps with the ruler (only has hard as you feel comfortable giving for pain to each area), next your inner thighs, then your stomach, and finish with each tit. Now the fun part, you may either give access to to the lush to someone to control (here or whoever) or you may control it yourself, however you will need to understand that controlling it yourself will come with a cost. If you give control to someone else then they may control the vib and continue to do so until you have had 10 orgasms and then are able to uncuff yourself, remove all steps in reverse (skipping the spankings) removing the vib at the last after you have even removed the harness from your tits and cunt. However if you decide to not let someone else have access, then you are to select a playlist of at least 10 songs that you must play through completely before you may start to remove everything. However if you do not have orgasm at least 15 times during those songs, then you are to be punished. I will inform you of your punishment after your report.

Good Luck

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:10 PM   #6
subby_stephy

i’m using my lush for 30 mins, here is the link control me if you’d like https://api2.lovense.com/c/0cff

toys:
-2 different dildos
-nipple clamps
-household objects
-gags
-handcuffs

Last edited by subby_stephy; 01-15-2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: different link
Old 01-15-2019, 10:53 PM   #7
Master.P

Sorry hun, I missed it completely...I had already moved on from the post by the time you posted it. If you still need to do it, let me know I'll hang out on the thread...otherwise give me a report on how it.

Questions or just want to talk or need a mentor (very important) please feel free to contact me on here anytime. If you prefer skype/kik let me know and we can work something out, I do use both.

BDSM Test
Master.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:28 PM   #8
daredevildaretaker

Default vibe control

have someone control your vibe but be cuffed and gaged
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funishment, ideas needed, punish a slut, tasks/dares