Send a message via Yahoo to AdamHunt1992

Just stumbled across this...

I joined a few weeks back

I'm Adam, I'm 21 years old and I'm from the UK

I'm gay and looking to play around with anyone on here
AdamHunt1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #317
CBKWAM

I go by K. I'm 20 male straight. I am a sub.

I will submit to any female or male with larger dick.

PM me.
CBKWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #318
Mslave4u

Hello everyone! I am new here so I thought I would post an introduction.

About me: I am a 28 y/o male and joined this site for a few reasons. I joined to get to know new people, learn more about the BDSM lifestyle because I want to get into it, and to contribute what I can.

One hobby I really enjoy is photography. I like to take all types of photos from nature to action shots. The one thing I try to capture most in my photos are colors. I really like them to pop so to speak.

Anyways if anyone wants to know anything else about me feel free to ask and I hope to get to know a lot of you!
Mslave4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:03 PM   #319
lion man

Hi i live in Australia in a town on the Murray River in Victoria. I love my fishing camping and most things outdoors so living on the river suits me fine.

I like watching movies reading online stories and playing computer games.

Im here to make some friends and i want to try some dares later on when i get used to being on the site.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150143
lion man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #320
FirmMaster237

Send a message via Yahoo to FirmMaster237

Hello. I'm Firm Master, looking for a submissive woman that is into mild to moderate humiliation, light public, sensual, exhibitionism (imagining it or actually doing it), and a few other interests. After some quick browsing, it looks like this is going to be a FUN place to be in.
FirmMaster237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #321
Monochrome

Hello all,

I am monochrome, a yound man from Europe & a new member of your community.
Well, I could write a huge introduction of myself & explain my values, or my interests, but I will let time show who am I.
For now, I would just like to say, I am happy to be a part of this forum.

Have a nice day, Monochrome.

Likes & Dislikes:
Bondage, Edging & Orgasm Denial, Cock & Ball Torture, Humiliation, Semi-Public, etc.

HARD Limits:
Public, Dangerous, Faeces, Sissification & Crossdressing, Permanent, Family & Friends, Photos & Videos

I am willing to try anything else, as long as it's not listed under my hard limits.
Monochrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:46 AM   #322
TrekGirl

Hello people!

I just want to introduce myself: I am a 24 year old german girl. I am student in 6th semester (vacations now, yeah!) and would describe me as open minded, nice, honest and funny.
But i also have a strange love for diapers and also doing it in my pants. I mostly like this because of that embarassing and humiliating part. That's what i also like about BDSM - as you see: i am mostly submissive. I also made a signature already. It is just a small part and i am open inded to try out new things too (if it isn't too hard or weird).

I am curious, so let's see what i may find here. I've read some nice ideas already , as well as some weird ideas . Also some nice games (Pokèmon, yay!). So,... Hello everyone!
TrekGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #323
Pool Party Nami

Hmmm I feel weird posting since nobody's made a post in a month.. hah. Anyway, my info is pretty much in my sig, but I figure I have to start posting somewhere and this is my first post on the forums. If you're interested in talking(not just about BDSM, but about actual topics) PM me, if you have skype, even better just PM me it.

I'm a youngin, love video games and all that stuff. I'm not interested in people who can't form a simple sentence and instead type like "u sub want dom? pics?" I prefer guys under 25, I'm really quite honestly interested in talking to girls too, sub or dom. I really prefer to talk on skype, and maybe cam/call before we start with any d/s stuff. Don't bother talking to me straight about BDSM, I want to get to know YOU, and become friends and all that junk.

I'm located in Arizona, moutain time, and prefer to talk to people from the US but wont decline anyone from anywhere else, as long as you speak English well.

DO NOT message me about dares/tasks, I will NOT perform any.

Limits: Scat, beast, diapers, family
Dislikes: Role-playing, enemas, pee, public
Likes: Rough, mild pain, anal play, bondage, orgasm control,
Curious: Blood, marks, rape play, fear, other women, humiliation
Pool Party Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #324
toast

Hello everyone,

I'm a 19 year old college student living in Oregon. I like playing video games, board games, any games really. I'm studying computer programming; I'm still kind of new to it, but I really enjoy it and I'm learning pretty fast. I also really like funny things, and I feel like a day without laughter is a bit of a waste

I'd like to meet some new people on this site and hopefully make some friends, so if I sound interesting feel free to send me a message

still deciding on what to add, willing to try new things
things I might like: humiliation/writing humiliating lines, bladder control, body writing,
punishment, cum eating, ice, anal, toothpaste, etc.
limits: public, extreme pain, permanent/illegal, poop

pm me any question and I will answer honestly
my kik is allthemelk if you want to talk
toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #325
viridescent

Evening everyone,

I'm an 18 year-old university student in British Columbia, currently studying acting and technical theatre. I like games, (Any kind, really. Video games, board games, Role-Playing Games, etc.) music, reading, and blah, blah, blah.
If you want my life story, (Though I can't imagine why; it's horribly boring.) feel free to message me and ask. I'm always looking for new people to talk to.

Likes: Bondage, edging, orgasm denial, games, light humiliation, chastity, training, daily routines, erotic hypnosis.

Limits: Public, permanent, *too* much pain, pee/poo/blood, anal, photos/cam, illegal.
viridescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #326
Junyi

I'm Junyi, call me Jun if you fancy. I just wanted to explore this side of sexual expression though I identify as Asexual. I'm gender fluid, as in I can go from male to female in appearance. I'm a first year uni student and I'm 18 years old from New York City. My favorite music is Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Iron maiden, Black Sabbath, Audioslave, and Guns and Roses. Mostly I listen to visual kei as in The GazettE, D, SCREW, and the like. I'm rather friendly though I have been told I come off as cold. Hope this intro helped you get to know me better

Gender fluid. Can be masculine can be fem. Likes to Dom girly boys/gay boys.
Junyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:36 PM   #327
ebilly99

Send a message via Yahoo to ebilly99

Hello I am Billy, I am 30 years old and enticed by this site. I have never really expressed myself sexually and I would like to give it a whirl now. I really love old rock and roll from the 80's. I am rather friendly and would like to understand this world beter.
ebilly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #328
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Male

Just noticed this thread; hadn't ventured into the Lounge yet.

I joined last week, after being an occasional lurker on the site for a while.

Don't really feel like re-hashing things I've already put in my blog & what not, but the simple way to describe me is...

I'm a happily single guy with submissive tendencies. Never really considering myself a full-blown sub/slave. I enjoy the spontaneity of PM Dares, since they happily show up at random in my Inbox. I made a list of them in my blog, which will probably constantly evolve, at least to some degree.

While I'm not entirely or exactly sadomasochistic, I am a bit of a pain slut, and enjoy having my penis, particularly the head, take the brunt of the self-inflicted pain
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:31 AM   #329
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Smile Hello!

Hi all,

So, I'm not so new here although I've become way more active recently. You can find most everything about me in my blog or my signature. In general, I'm a bitchy tri poly switch, so basically up for almost everything. I have some reasonable limits, but otherwise love joking, intellectual discourse, and extreme fetishes.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:47 AM   #330
NihilWhite

Hallo getDare users!

I am NihilWhite – 24 year old guy from Central Europe who studies and works, both full-time. I have been interested in BDSM since my early teenage years. I have tried different roles: from being slave at the beginning, through switching from one role to another and finishing as an experienced master. Although, sometimes I like to switch to the role of submissive side of the relation. Especially when the other person is interesting and trustworthy.

When talking about non-kinky interests and hobbies, I like riding bicycle and motorbike – both short and long trips. I also like swimming and inshore sailing. Reading and listening to a good music are also interesting activities.

We can chat about philosophy, informatics, politics, poems and many different issues. English is not my native language but none the less I am able to maintain fluent communication with those, for who English is their mother language.

I am looking forward hearing you
Bests!

experienced and responsible master for younger male subs
(likes) semi-public, underwear, psycho-domination, control, mild pain and others
(limits) social suicide, irresponsible and dangerous, blood, dirt, scat, cross-dressing, extreme pain, illegal, family
(looking for?) younger male subs, skinny to fit, willing to be trained
(cautions) Europe please
(Threads) the newest on getDare (& in Top Announcements )
(kik) NihilWhite

Last edited by NihilWhite; 09-24-2013 at 07:58 AM.
NihilWhite is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction