Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #1
lion man

Male 34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello female Subs. I use the word sub because i am not looking for a Slave. My definition of a slave is someone that is totally controlled by there Master/Mistress in all ways and not being able to think for themselves and make there own decisions.

I believe a submissive and a Master should have a relationship where both party's benefit from each other and get to know each other and find out what each person wants in the relationship.

ABOUT ME.

I am a 34 year old man living in a town on the Murray River in Victoria Australia. I am currently studying for my certificates in retail between other jobs i do. I have black hair brown eyes and 188 Cm's tall.

I have had 2 short term subs before but they disappeared after a couple of weeks so i only want serious long term people apply.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.

What i am looking for in a sub is someone honest caring and has a strong desire to please me and not afraid to show there affection when it comes to there master.

I am looking for a female to chat with at first and we can get to know each other by email and if i think things will work out after a while we can progress to Skype to chat. That way we will have a good understanding of what both party's are looking for and need in a relationship.

I will take on anyone that can show me that they are what i am looking for in a sub and is open minded reliable and has the ability to be able to talk to me about there feelings likes and what they need and want as a sub.

Please fill in my questionnaire and private message me with your answers and please fill in the answers with honesty and detail as i will be deciding on who i choose by how they answer my questions.
If i like your answers i will give you my email address and we can start from there.

How old are you?
Where are you from?
Timezone?
What`s your height?
What`s your weight?
Your hair color?
Your eye color?
Your bra size?
Your underwear size?
Are you a virgin?
What`s your sexual preference?
What´s your ethnicity?
What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What are your limits?
Do you have a webcam?
Do you have Skype?
Are you willing to on cam (with or without showing face)?
Do you have a digital camera?
Are you willing to take pictures for proof (with or without showing face)?
When will you available to serve most often (days and time)?
How long will you be available for sessions (length of time)?
Favorite color?
List two reasons why tou want to be a sub.
What toys, play clothing and bondage items do you own?
What is your living situation? (alone/with others but with own room/no privacy)?
Do you have experience in serving?
If yes, in what capacity?
If yes, what happened to the last one?
Are you shaved or do you have hair in your pussy?
What do you expect from a master-slave-relationship?
What do you expect from your master?
Do you want a short or long-term relationship?
list 10 things that you would like to try as a sub that you never have tried before.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by lion man; 08-14-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
lion man

Still looking for the right sub so please apply if interested. Thank you.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150143

Advertisements
Kink Talk