Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2014, 12:29 AM   #46
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

Put 4 sharpies up your pussy go for a pretty long run wearing tight/revealing,seethru clothing. If you want to add to this then put rubberbands tightly on ur nipples and 2sharpies up your ass.

Full report wanted
Nawee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:41 AM   #47
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Sent you PM, let me know if you Dare to accept the Task
Old 09-21-2014, 10:17 AM   #48
centurion01
getDare Addict

Wear a clit clamp/clothes peg all day.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:53 PM   #49
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJones94 View Post
Ok I want you to get a banana and cut it into as many pieces as you can. Insert each piece into your ass. You the must do 50 star jumps and 25 squats. If any fall out you must eat them. When you reach the end and if none have fallen out you may make yourself cum.
Thanks for your dare, here's my report:
I started by getting naked, you didn't say that I shouldn't, but I guessed that it wouldn't really bother you. I went to the kitchen to get a banana and cut it in many pieces. Once it was all cut, I grabbed a piece and inserted it in my ass, I actually liked it. I continued for some more minutes until all the pieces were already inside me. Then I knew that it was time for the star jumps and squats. So I went to my room and started doing the jumping stars. By the time I got to the 20th a piece fell out of my ass. I grabbed it from the floor and took it to my mouth to eat the deliecious food. I did the remaining jumps and another piece fell during the last ones, I ate that one too. Right after that I did the squats, I was surprised that only one fell, and it was near the end, in the 23th squat. Of course that I ate it and once I was done I took out the rest of the banana that was still inside me and ate it, it tasted very good.

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Might do: Wedgies, kissing strangers, scat.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

I'm not looking to be a sub or a dom, don't ask please.

Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=191135
Denial Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197391
SexyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:04 PM   #50
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LckMeUpPls View Post
Here's something for you:

Go out to a shopping center wearing your highest heels, shortest skirt and sluttiest top. You are not allowed a bra, but you must wear panties.
Now go to a public restroom and find a stall for yourself. Strip down to your panties, no edge yourself ten times through your panties, now piss yourself through your panties and remove them. Now stick those dirty panties in your mouth. You must now edge ten more times with those panties in your mouth before you are allowed to have an orgasm, get dressed and leave.
Now instead of putting those panties back on properly, put them on only one leg below the knee, so that people can see your dangling panties.
Now you can head home.

Hope you like it, let me know how it goes
I got prepared for this dare, put on the heels, the skirt and a tight top without bra. I put on white panties. After I arrived I looked for the bathroom and entered a stall, locking it. I sat on the toilet and took off my top and skirt and fingered my pussy under my panties for some minutes until I got to the 10 edges. I was feeling already very horny and my nipples were very hard. After my 10 edges it was to pee, so I started pissing trough my panties, soaking my underwear with pee. I took out my now wet panties and put them on my mouth, squeezing them with my teeth and mouth to taste the piss. I was very horny, so the next edges weren't so hard to reach, altough I did wanted to have an orgasm. I was very turned on by the situation. After the final edges I got dressed again, and put my panties on one leg, so that my heels would drag it as I walked. The other way would be harder to walk, and I think that it would be essencialy the same thing. While I was walking back to the mall exit I got some stares, some people laughed, but no one told me that I had the panties there. I felt so ashamed and was blushing all my way back to my place.
Thank for the dare, it was fun.

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

Old 09-21-2014, 05:06 PM   #51
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawee View Post
Put 4 sharpies up your pussy go for a pretty long run wearing tight/revealing,seethru clothing. If you want to add to this then put rubberbands tightly on ur nipples and 2sharpies up your ass.

Full report wanted
Thank you, I'll try to get this dare done as soon as possible and report here.

Anything else should go.

Old 09-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #52
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Wear a clit clamp/clothes peg all day.
I'm not sure how it will affect my clit and nipples to hace clamps or pegs on them an entire day. Maybe reduce the time or give me another dare?

Anything else should go.

Old 09-21-2014, 05:14 PM   #53
SmithM

Pretty simple, stick your dildo in your ass. Put on yoga pants no panties and go to the mall and fuck yourself. Cum as many times as you can in the bathroom stall. Moaning even if people walk in. Report wanted.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:16 PM   #54
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithM View Post
Pretty simple, stick your dildo in your ass. Put on yoga pants no panties and go to the mall and fuck yourself. Cum as many times as you can in the bathroom stall. Moaning even if people walk in. Report wanted.
I'll give it a try whenever I have the time, thank you for the dare. I'll report here.

Anything else should go.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #55
kv123

Write "sexy slut" on your tits with a marker, then put the marker up your ass. Spank yourself 100 times, then u can take the marker out

Interested in a mistress, If I find the right girl.
Feel free to PM dares
Pm Spank and I will spank myself 80 times
pm TIED BALLS and I will keep my balls tied during masturbation, until the next time I cum
Dare-You can send me any dare
Every time i get a pm, i have to edge 4 times.
kv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:09 PM   #56
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kv123 View Post
Write "sexy slut" on your tits with a marker, then put the marker up your ass. Spank yourself 100 times, then u can take the marker out
Seems easy. I'll do it as soon as I can and write the report here. I have many dares, so I might not be able to do it for tomorrow, but probably the day after. Thank you for the dare.

Anything else should go.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:12 PM   #57
kv123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNatalie View Post
Seems easy. I'll do it as soon as I can and write the report here. I have many dares, so I might not be able to do it for tomorrow, but probably the day after. Thank you for the dare.
You are welcome.

Interested in a mistress, If I find the right girl.
Feel free to PM dares
Pm Spank and I will spank myself 80 times
pm TIED BALLS and I will keep my balls tied during masturbation, until the next time I cum
Dare-You can send me any dare
Every time i get a pm, i have to edge 4 times.
kv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #58
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNatalie View Post
I'm not sure how it will affect my clit and nipples to hace clamps or pegs on them an entire day. Maybe reduce the time or give me another dare?
Every 29mins you can remove clamps but must put them back within the minute.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #59
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Dress yourself up in the sexiest shortest dress you have, now insert a buttplug and go for a 30 min walk downtown, every 5 mins you need to drop something and then bend over to pick it up just barely showing your ass.. you can leave your panties at home
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #60
jaric

I have 2 dare for you:
1. push as many ice cubes as you can to yours ass.
2. offer a guy a blowjob with one condition: he'll have to cum in your mouth and then you'll spit it all to his mouth for swallowing.
jaric is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, public, pussy, tits, torture