Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2019, 02:42 PM   #31
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
I'm going to call this a "resting task". You should roll on this table AT LEAST once every three hours OR between tasks, whichever is sooner. So when you finish a task or move to a different task, do this in between. The tasks are simple, so they shouldn't take more than 2 minutes except for the clamps, which can be left on as you continue through your list.

1= Roughly scrub your right nipple for 90 seconds
2= Roughly scrub your left nipple for 90 seconds
3= 20 spanks with a wooden spoon to your right nipple
4= 20 spanks with a wooden spoon to your left nipple
5= hot sauce on both nipples
6= clover clamps for 20 minutes, allowing the next task to pull on the chain.
Thank you Miss, that will definitely spice up my "rest" times!
Old 06-05-2019, 08:48 AM   #32
wingman78
Longtime User

Time for a quick bump: there's a bit over three weeks to go. If I need to order anything it would be best if I do so next week to make sure I receive everything in time.

Last edited by wingman78; 06-05-2019 at 08:52 AM.
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:28 PM   #33
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Urethral play is not listed in your limits. If it should be, then do add it if you need to.

Since you are going to be hydrating yourself so well, and peeing accurately will be important to your mealtimes, maybe we should make that more interesting. The second morning, before you pee for the first time (which necessarily means before you eat your breakfast slop), why not clean out your urethra properly.

Get a Q tip or similar swab and insert it halfway down your penis, or half the length of the swab, whichever is more. And then remove it. You get to decide whether you do this with a dry Q tip or whether to use hot sauce as a lubricant. (Whatever lubricant you use, make sure it's food grade - as what you pee soon afterward will be part of your breakfast.)

Enjoy!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 11:19 PM   #34
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Urethral play is not listed in your limits. If it should be, then do add it if you need to.

Since you are going to be hydrating yourself so well, and peeing accurately will be important to your mealtimes, maybe we should make that more interesting. The second morning, before you pee for the first time (which necessarily means before you eat your breakfast slop), why not clean out your urethra properly.

Get a Q tip or similar swab and insert it halfway down your penis, or half the length of the swab, whichever is more. And then remove it. You get to decide whether you do this with a dry Q tip or whether to use hot sauce as a lubricant. (Whatever lubricant you use, make sure it's food grade - as what you pee soon afterward will be part of your breakfast.)

Enjoy!
That sounds very unpleasant, exactly what a person like me craves I think I'll opt for the version without lubricant.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:51 AM   #35
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
That sounds very unpleasant, exactly what a person like me craves I think I'll opt for the version without lubricant.
Good boy. While the Q-tip is in, twist it around 360 degrees a few times. Just to make sure it's cleaning well.

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #36
kinkybo

Get all pairs of your underwear soaked and put them in the freezer. Now that you have no underwear, put on shorts and go to the store and buy 2 bottles of toothepaste. Go to the bathroom in the store and smother everything down there with one bottle. Once you get home you must put on a pair of frozen underwear. Enjoy
kinkybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 01:02 AM   #37
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Good boy. While the Q-tip is in, twist it around 360 degrees a few times. Just to make sure it's cleaning well.
I've never done this before, so I'm looking forward to the new experience. I'll try to resist the urge to try it beforehand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkybo View Post
Get all pairs of your underwear soaked and put them in the freezer. Now that you have no underwear, put on shorts and go to the store and buy 2 bottles of toothepaste. Go to the bathroom in the store and smother everything down there with one bottle. Once you get home you must put on a pair of frozen underwear. Enjoy
Cool, I didn't have any hidden public ones yet. It's going to be hard to keep a straight face while my cock and balls are hurting from the toothpaste!
Old 06-15-2019, 04:51 PM   #38
Dare_Golore

Roll a dice three times and add them up, that's how many edges you will do,
However, to spice this up, put toothpaste on your nipples while clamped, you
cant take of the clamps or wash the toothpaste off until you are done edging.

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:38 PM   #39
linksballs
Account Banned

Each day you must edge 25 times. Each time you orgasm add 6 edges. Each time you ruin an orgasm you get to take 3 edges off. Have fun!
linksballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:52 AM   #40
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare_Golore View Post
Roll a dice three times and add them up, that's how many edges you will do,
However, to spice this up, put toothpaste on your nipples while clamped, you
cant take of the clamps or wash the toothpaste off until you are done edging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksballs View Post
Each day you must edge 25 times. Each time you orgasm add 6 edges. Each time you ruin an orgasm you get to take 3 edges off. Have fun!
Wow, you all really seem to enjoy giving me edges Emmyred has also assigned me one edge every hour. Should I add all these up or is just doing the maximum of all these (probably the 25) enough?
Old 06-23-2019, 08:29 AM   #41
wingman78
Longtime User

Default 5 days to go... New summary!

With only 5 days to go (I'll start on Friday) here's a summary of the tasks and rules I've received so far. Quite the list, and it looks like my food in particular will be disgusting/humiliating and between the spanks, edges and wearing a plug at night I won't get much sleep. You all still have a couple of days left to add things as well.

As always I'll post my Kik once I start so anyone here can either ask for updates or use me for any other painful/disgusting/degrading task/other online play they have in mind, and there will be regular updates posted here with pics on my bdsmlr blog as well.

Rules/recurring tasks
  • Plugged 24x7: I have to keep my ass plugged the entire weekend, even while sleeping, slowly increasing the plug size during the two days.
  • Meals: Three meals a day. Minimal preparation, all ingredients put in a blender, then pissing over the blender until it's nice and runny. Pour over the floor and lick it up, including any piss that didn't make it into the blender.
  • Snacks: One dog biscuit after breakfast. But piss over it first like a dog pissing against a fire hydrant. Again, eat using just my mouth and lick up any piss that missed the biscuit.
  • Drinks during the day: Drink at least 3 liters of water each day. If I have to piss during a task I have to continue that task covered in piss.
  • Emmyred's resting task: At least once every three hours, or every time I finis a task, roll a die. 1/2: scrub right/left nipple for 90 seconds. 3/4: spank right/left nipple 20 times with a wooden spoon. 5: Hot sauce on both nipples. 6: Wear clover clamps for 20 minutes.
  • Hourly edge and spanks: Edge once every hour, then spank my ass 5 times for every hour (5 during first hour, 10 during the next, 15 after that, etc). At night I am allowed to sleep, but have to do 10 spanks per hour for every hour I missed, and do those all at once once I wake up.
  • 25 edges per day: I should complete at least 25 edges per day. The hourly edging/spanking task should get me there if I don't sleep at all, but otherwise there might be a lot left to do. Especially with the edging dice roll listed a bit further down! Every orgasm I have adds 6 edges, and every ruined orgasm removes 3.

Tasks to be done once
  • Cold shower with ice enema: My two days will start with taking an ice water enema, then hopping under a cold shower and washing myself for three minutes.
  • Tobasco wank[/URL]: This is a leftover from last weekend. Fill a condom with tobasco, put it over my cock. Spank the head of my cock for a full minute, then masturbate to an orgasm, and spend 7 minutes thanking GetDare membersfor making me suffer before I can take the condom off
  • Edge dice roll: Roll 3 dice. Put toothpaste and clamps on my nipples, then perform one edge for each point I rolled before removing the clamps.
  • Deepthroat task: Deepthroat each of my 4 dildo's 3 times and hold it for 10 seconds, with a punishment based on how far/long I manage to deepthroat them.
  • Vacuum the house: Vacuum each room in the house, dressed in a female outfit including heels, pulling the vacuum behind me using a string tied to my balls. Spank my balls upon entering a new room, and suck my cock using the vacuum on a light setting for 5 minutes per room. Suck my balls and ass as well when done with the entire house.
  • Hogtied crawl with added stimulation: Crawl the full length of my living room twice, hogtied, with a hessian sack on and e-stim pleasuring/torturing my cock, a gag in, and holding an enema.
  • Rubber bands torture for my cock: Put 5 rubber bands on my cock and snap them as hard as I can from both top and bottom, and repeat up to two times if my cock betrays me by leaking pre-cum.
  • Garlic enema: 3 cloves of garlic crushed and steeped for an hour in 250ml water with a drop of castile soap. Add 1-2 lieters of warm water and two tablespoons of epsom salt. This is a new recipe for me, thanks Emmyred!
  • Q-tip in urethra: On the second morning before peeing the first time insert a Q-tip up my peehole, half way down my urethra, and give it a 360 degree turn a couple of times before pulling it out.
  • Toothpaste shopping and cold underwear: Soak (all) my underwear and put it in the freezer. Then put on shorts, go to a store and buy 2 bottles of toothpaste. Go to the in-store bathroom and smear the contents of one bottle all over my cock and balls. Then return home and put on a pair of frozen underwear.
  • Night trip: Taks a dildo with suction cup. Make a trip late at night to a park; find a secluded bench, place the dildo on it and deepthroat it 15 times. Then find a toilet, strip naked and either slide my clothes to the next cubicle or out in front of the door. Practice blowjobs/deepthroats on the dildo for 10 minutes before retrieving my clothes and getting dressed/returning home.

For the last one I doubt I'll be able to find a toilet open at night that doesn't have security camera's, so if anyone has a better alternative for the second portion I'll do that instead.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:09 AM   #42
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Getting started!

Hi all! I got off to a late start today because my car is currently broken. I brought it to the repair shop and will pick it up again later today, until then I can't do much.

I did get started with wearing my buttplug, the hourly spanks/edges and the 3-hourly nipple tasks. Once I've retrieved my car I'll post my Kik and start the more interesting tasks, and of course I'll be posting regular pictures and other updates!
Old 06-28-2019, 06:13 AM   #43
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Hi all! I got off to a late start today because my car is currently broken. I brought it to the repair shop and will pick it up again later today, until then I can't do much.

I did get started with wearing my buttplug, the hourly spanks/edges and the 3-hourly nipple tasks. Once I've retrieved my car I'll post my Kik and start the more interesting tasks, and of course I'll be posting regular pictures and other updates!
Very much looking forward to those reports
I hope you enjoy your misery!

Old 06-28-2019, 09:59 AM   #44
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Next report

Quote:
Very much looking forward to those reports
I hope you enjoy your misery!
I do so far, hope everyone else here likes reading my reports too.

So I finally have some time to write a proper report. I got started around 10am by inserting a medium-sized buttplug as ordered by ryanlloyd1185 and doing my first set of spanks requested by Emmyred but was unable to start with the enema's and such because I was expecting a ride to the garage to pick up my repaired car. Turns out they called at 5pm to tell me it wouldn't be ready today

Anyway, I did the increasing amounts of spanks every hour so far; one edge followed by more and more spanks. I started with 5 at 10am and I'll be doing 50 in a couple of minutes. So far it's doable, but I'm not sure how my ass will hold up by the end of the 48 hours.

At 1pm and 4pm I did Emmyred's nipple tasks; I rolled a 1 and a 4 so I scrubbed my right nipple and spanked the left one. Then once the auto repair shop called I figured I might as well walk to the supermarket to do some shopping. I combined that with kinkybo's task: so I took off my underwear, made it wet and put it in the freezer. Once at the supermarket I bought some good food for the coming days, and also grabbed everything else I'll need for the weekend. Then I headed into a public bathroom and smothered my cock and balls with some nice blue toothpaste. It wasn't that bad at first, but by the time I'd pulled up my pants and washed my hands that mixed feeling of burning and cold started to set in. It was a 15 minute walk back home and I regretted every minute of it!

Once I got home I retrieved the frozen panties from my freezer, dropped my pants and put the panties on. I have never felt that kind of cold in my life, really amazing. It took a lot of willpower to pull it up until it reached my cock and balls. Once I got used to the feeling the cold quickly started to fade, but great dare!

Then I had to roll for my resting task again; another 4 so 20 more spanks to my left nipple. After that I did the ice enema / cold shower combo to wash the toothpaste off. That was extremely hard, I thought I'd done cold enema's before but my bowels had forgotten all about that. I started cramping nearly immediately, so once the entire enema was in I started the shower as fast as I could. Fortunately the weather is really hot so the water doesn't become too cold, but it was still very hard to keep going until the three minutes were up. I was shaking by the end of it, and didn't have the strength to walk to the toilet so I released the enema right there.

Once I'd cleaned up the shower and gotten a bit warmer again it was time for another dice roll; a 2 which means scrubbing my left nipple. Doable for now, but I imagine the skin will start to get more sore over the next day. I forgot to take pictures of that, but for the other tasks the pics are online at bdsmlr and kinktalk.
Old 06-28-2019, 11:01 AM   #45
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Too bad there is a heat wave in Europe now. I really liked how much of a challenge the ice enema and cold shower were for you. Maybe repeat it next winter?? LOL

Sorry about your car Thanks for the excellent reporting. And the pics! Will look forward to more evidence of your suffering.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty & messy, humiliation, pain, piss, spanking