Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2021, 02:24 AM   #181
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Outside of meals, slut has to drink water as it comes (roll for it):

1. From the hand of the guard; one hand behind the back, on your kneels, raise the free arm straight and let the water drop from there

2. From her clothes; soak a piece of clothing and drink by squeezing it over your mouth. Can't choose which clothes still are wet from the last rain(roll):
1. Socks
2. Panties
3. Peed panties
4. Towel or cloth tissue

3. Licking it from her dirty bucket

4. From the hand of a kind guard, drink normally

5. Sucking it by the bathtub floor before it flows in the sink (pour from bottle on bathtub floor after sanitising)

6. From the hand of a kind guard, drink normally

7. Forced; drink with the funnel gag or using a bottle with bottom cut, going as deep as you can in your mouth

8. From the toilet; head in the toilet and let it flow on the inside walls from the above. Lick it from there while it flows

9. From the hand of a kind guard, drink normally

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-06-2021, 02:30 AM   #182
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post

1. From the hand of the guard; one hand behind the back, on your kneels, raise the free arm straight and let the water drop from there

2. From her clothes; soak a piece of clothing and drink by squeezing it over your mouth. Can't choose which clothes still are wet from the last rain(roll):
1. Socks
2. Panties
3. Peed panties
4. Towel or cloth tissue

5. Sucking it by the bathtub floor before it flows in the sink (pour from bottle on bathtub floor after sanitising)

7. Forced; drink with the funnel gag or using a bottle with bottom cut, going as deep as you can in your mouth

8. From the toilet; head in the toilet and let it flow on the inside walls from the above. Lick it from there while it flows

Great ideas but I’m definitely not okay with drinking toilet water.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 02:40 AM   #183
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Great ideas but I’m definitely not okay with drinking toilet water.
Haha of course! Don't know if I explained poorly, I meant to have your head in and let the water flow through the walls from a bottle.

If it's still too much, I'll come up with an alternative.

Or maybe two or three hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-06-2021, 02:43 AM   #184
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Haha of course! Don't know if I explained poorly, I meant to have your head in and let the water flow through the walls from a bottle.

If it's still too much, I'll come up with an alternative.

Or maybe two or three hehe
Oh you mean my head facing up above the toilet bowl, neck on toilet seat, then pour water down from bottle to drink? That’s more doable.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 03-06-2021, 03:09 AM   #185
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Oh you mean my head facing up above the toilet bowl, neck on toilet seat, then pour water down from bottle to drink? That’s more doable.
I meant to raise the seat, put neck on the border and head in. Then pour the water on the right border and lick the flow from the toilet walls. Don't know if walls is correct, I mean the sides

If it's too much: go as close as you can to the toilet water, turn your head 90 so the cheek is toward the bottom, raise the arm and pour from bottle aiming at the toilet water. This way you can try and lap the falling water while everything that drops will make splashes of toilet water in your face.

Your version will do if this is still too much

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-06-2021, 03:19 AM   #186
PastramiKitten

Quote:
I meant to raise the seat, put neck on the border and head in. Then pour the water on the right border and lick the flow from the toilet walls. Don't know if walls is correct, I mean the sides

If it's too much: go as close as you can to the toilet water, turn your head 90 so the cheek is toward the bottom, raise the arm and pour from bottle aiming at the toilet water. This way you can try and lap the falling water while everything that drops will make splashes of toilet water in your face.

Your version will do if this is still too much
Oh I see. I think this is doable too
Old 03-06-2021, 03:34 AM   #187
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Oh I see. I think this is doable too
Cool! You can add both then

Other three options you can add there to make it more varied:

- out of the goddamn wall; pour the water from high above, letting it slide on the wall of the shower/bathtub. drink from the flow without using your tongue or licking

- freezing rain; put bottle in the freezer for a couple minutes, then pour it slowly over your head and drink it from what's flowing on your face just by sucking/licking

- half kind guard; drink normally but without using hands. use a little plastic bottle for this, like the sodas ones. Pour water in it and bite top with teeth, then pull back your head to drink it

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-06-2021, 06:46 AM   #188
PastramiKitten

Quote:

- out of the goddamn wall; pour the water from high above, letting it slide on the wall of the shower/bathtub. drink from the flow without using your tongue or licking

- freezing rain; put bottle in the freezer for a couple minutes, then pour it slowly over your head and drink it from what's flowing on your face just by sucking/licking

- half kind guard; drink normally but without using hands. use a little plastic bottle for this, like the sodas ones. Pour water in it and bite top with teeth, then pull back your head to drink it
Not sure if I have a freezer, but I only have a fridge.
Old 03-06-2021, 06:52 AM   #189
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Not sure if I have a freezer, but I only have a fridge.
Fridge at max setting for a couple minutes could work. Laying the bottle in some water with ice would work as well, of course! And it may also be easier to achieve

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-06-2021, 06:54 AM   #190
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Fridge at max setting for a couple minutes could work. Laying the bottle in some water with ice would work as well, of course! And it may also be easier to achieve
I can probably get some ice from the the hotel.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:02 AM   #191
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
I can probably get some ice from the the hotel.
Perfect! Since you are drinking from the freezing rain, you should probably enter the shower after you finished drinking and empty the bucket/container you used for getting the water cold over your head

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-06-2021, 07:03 AM   #192
PastramiKitten

Quote:

Quote:

1. Socks
2. Panties
3. Peed panties
4. Towel or cloth tissue

I have added these to the list, thank you!
Old 03-06-2021, 07:15 AM   #193
generaterox

Can we make drinking water a simpler exercise for this slut. Since she is going to be our pet during the 3 weeks of quarantine, she should just drink water from her pet bowl just like any other pets.

Then she can have a reward where she gets to drink water normally

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post:
Old 03-06-2021, 07:18 AM   #194
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Can we make drinking water a simpler exercise for this slut. Since she is going to be our pet during the 3 weeks of quarantine, she should just drink water from her pet bowl just like any other pets.

Then she can have a reward where she gets to drink water normally
Thank you Sir, I think this is a good idea and making so many difficult drinking exercises may discourage drinking water at all.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:26 AM   #195
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Half of the results were intended to be for her to drink normally, I would have adjusted it if I knew she didn't like it or it was too much.

After all, a slave doesn't get to always choose how to drink, and she has never been shy to toss something she didn't like.

She also has free time everyday and can earn more in many ways (wanted to add others as well).

Can't say I'm happy that my ideas are being tossed and overrided totally like that. But if she think is too much, I'm all up for it

M / 33 / EU

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave