Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2021, 08:09 AM   #136
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Hmm after thinking about it I think it’s better that “but not limited to” is not included. I think it’ll bring about too much randomness and the current list of options seems comprehensive enough for the users to give you fair reward/punishments based on your report.
In that case, we can add a couple more rewards and punishments to be picked by the report assessor.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:09 AM   #137
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
In that case, we can add a couple more rewards and punishments to be picked by the report assessor.
Yup sounds like a great idea!

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:18 AM   #138
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Well with regards to the rewards and punishments, isn’t it now fairer that everyone has an equal chance to decide her fate since previously you had a peeve about me having an hour advantage over others?

Furthermore if you have read her list of rules before commenting, you would have realised that she has removed the “but not limited to” clause in determining the rewards and punishment. This means that all 3 getdare users can only choose from the listed rewards and punishment when judging her so this would be done in controlled randomness.

In response to your comment on this being harder than her original task rule, I think you don’t have a clear understanding of what the task rule meant. The task rule allowed any number of getdare user to issue tasks for her to do and she would have to complete them or face punishment. In this new rule, she is limited to at most 3 rewards or punishment and the user can only choose from the option listed. This is clearly less taxing compared to the previous rule.
If this goes to replace the previous judgement rule on her reports, I agree that it is better. When i wrote the comment the "but not limited to" clause was still in the rules, but if she feels she can endure three tasks everyday from users, after crawling and tasking all day and after writing a full report, I'm completely ok with it hehe.

I still think that after writing a detailed report on such busy days it's kinda taxing to ask her to be judged once more and take even more tasks, but it was in her best interest so if she's sure about it I have no problems.

It's not like she could have taken much many more tasks from the previous rule. If the rule stated that was no limit in that, it was unrealsitic to say the least. Especially since people can and hopefully will add more things here.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:22 AM   #139
generaterox

Quote:
Additional rewards:
- Ordering room service for quality hotel food
- Permission to request for new bed linen and blankets
- Surfing the web as you please

Additional punishments:
- Have a golden shower in the bathtub after accumulating pee in it for an entire day (not allowed to shower for an hour afterwards)
- To take out the trash - pouring the trash you’ve accumulated in your rubbish bin out onto the floor and putting them back in using your mouth to pick it up.
- Required edges for the day have to be completed using cold water from the shower hose

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Old 03-05-2021, 08:25 AM   #140
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
If this goes to replace the previous judgement rule on her reports, I agree that it is better. When i wrote the comment the "but not limited to" clause was still in the rules, but if she feels she can endure three tasks everyday from users, after crawling and tasking all day and after writing a full report, I'm completely ok with it hehe.

I still think that after writing a detailed report on such busy days it's kinda taxing to ask her to be judged once more and take even more tasks, but it was in her best interest so if she's sure about it I have no problems.

It's not like she could have taken much many more tasks from the previous rule. If the rule stated that was no limit in that, it was unrealsitic to say the least. Especially since people can and hopefully will add more things here.
But the point is that these aren’t really “tasks” per say. I’m not sure why you’re referring to rewards and punishments as tasks. Rewards are a form of benefit to her which would improve her quality of life while punishments is detrimental to her as it might make going through the next day slighter harder.

Edit: Anyways I’m done with you for this matter. To me it just seems like you have an egoistical complex where you think your ideas are always better.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:30 AM   #141
txdom600

Default re-locate wardrobe

since your relocating i think it is a good time to re-evaluate you wardrobe so with that being said the only thing you will take with you is the sluttyest clothes you have and 0 lingerie and by slutty i mean tightest and most revealing clothes
txdom600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:30 AM   #142
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
This rule is fine. I think it’s fair to be rewarded or punished for being good or bad.

How does Slave auction work, seems interesting.
Jailbreak seems like just a safe word, I hope I don’t have to use it.
It is exactly like a safe word. You always hope to not have to use it, but it's necessary for it to be there

The slave auction would work with different lots we can agree on, that would be auctioned here in the thread (or in a new thread, even better).

Everyone would have the same fixed amount of tokens to raise the offer, and the last bidder would win the item and lose the tokens he has spent. Others would keep the tokens and can spend them on other items.

Higher offer would have x time to be raised by someone else and after that time passed, the item is sold to the highest offerer.

This is just a basic to give you the idea. If you are up to it, I'll prepare the detailed rules and the intro.

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 08:34 AM   #143
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
But the point is that these aren’t really “tasks” per say. I’m not sure why you’re referring to rewards and punishments as tasks. Rewards are a form of benefit to her which would improve her quality of life while punishments is detrimental to her as it might make going through the next day slighter harder.

Edit: Anyways I’m done with you for this matter. To me it just seems like you have an egoistical complex where you think your ideas are always better.
Haha dude! I said I like it much better this way. If she's sure she can take it, I'm liking how it is written down now. Tasks could mean really anything and I like them to be up for her to accept/refuse if she's asking herself for something, that's all.

Seems to me like I took your criticism without making a fuss yesterday, don't do like that

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 03-05-2021 at 08:39 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:38 AM   #144
generaterox

Quote:
Haha dude! I said I like it much better this way. If she's sure she can take it, I'm liking how it is written down now. Tasks could mean really anything and I like them to be up for her to have if she's asking herself for something, that's all.

Seems to me like I took your criticism without making a fuss yesterday, don't do like that
Yesterday you've corrected my misconception of what a wardrobe could be and i'm thankful for that.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:42 AM   #145
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdom600 View Post
since your relocating i think it is a good time to re-evaluate you wardrobe so with that being said the only thing you will take with you is the sluttyest clothes you have and 0 lingerie and by slutty i mean tightest and most revealing clothes
This point is already discussed before but I cannot not bring everything with me this time.

Quote:
It is exactly like a safe word. You always hope to not have to use it, but it's necessary for it to be there

The slave auction would work with different lots we can agree on, that would be auctioned here in the thread (or in a new thread, even better).

Everyone would have the same fixed amount of tokens to raise the offer, and the last bidder would win the item and lose the tokens he has spent. Others would keep the tokens and can spend them on other items.

Higher offer would have x time to be raised by someone else and after that time passed, the item is sold to the highest offerer.

This is just a basic to give you the idea. If you are up to it, I'll prepare the detailed rules and the intro.
A safe word is super important, I’m glad we finally got one.
So slave auction is like auctioning myself to the highest bidder for their use?

Quote:
Additional rewards:
- Ordering room service for quality hotel food
- Permission to request for new bed linen and blankets
- Surfing the web as you please

Additional punishments:
- Have a golden shower in the bathtub after accumulating pee in it for an entire day (not allowed to shower for an hour afterwards)
- To take out the trash - pouring the trash you’ve accumulated in your rubbish bin out onto the floor and putting them back in using your mouth to pick it up.
- Required edges for the day have to be completed using cold water from the shower hose
Good ideas, I will come up with a couple more too so that we don’t have to have the same rewards/punishments every day.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 03-05-2021, 08:45 AM   #146
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Yesterday you've corrected my misconception of what a wardrobe could be and i'm thankful for that.
You see! And I really appreciated the fact you have changed the rule about you having the last word.

I just like to express what I think and I want it to be as realistic and sustainable as possible. Do know that if I see something I find too much I'll speak out, be it you or anyone else.

If then she's up for it, for the best hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 08:45 AM   #147
txdom600

[QUOTE=PastramiKitten;4312728]This point is already discussed before but I cannot not bring everything with me this time.

exactly and im basically helping you narrow it down
txdom600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:47 AM   #148
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
A safe word is super important, I’m glad we finally got one.
So slave auction is like auctioning myself to the highest bidder for their use?
Yup. They would be predefined items of course

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 08:51 AM   #149
generaterox

Quote:
Good ideas, I will come up with a couple more too so that we don’t have to have the same rewards/punishments every day.
Sounds great! I'll think of more rewards/punishments as well and I'll post them here when I have an inspiration.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:59 AM   #150
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Sounds great! I'll think of more rewards/punishments as well and I'll post them here when I have an inspiration.
How about these:
Rewards:
take 1 rule out for the day
Half the duration/intensity for certain applicable rules
Cancel out one punishment given
Human cocktail for drinking

Punishments:
Use the dedicated bathroom cleaning toothbrush to brush her teeth once
Eat one meal next to toilet on the floor (sanitised) with or without plate
Eat one meal next to a rubbish bin on the floor
Sleep one night on bathroom floor

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-05-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave