Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-22-2010, 05:42 AM   #1
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Public and Risky Lecture Theatre Dare

I was given a dare recently by a female friend of mine and thought I'd pass it on here.

Go into a lecture (not one of your own!) and sit in the back row with a friend. Make sure there's no-one sitting in the same row. After about 15 minutes (so as to give time for latecomers to arrive) crouch or lie down beneath the seat you were originally sitting on and behind the seats in front. Now strip naked and pass your clothes to your friend. Your friend will now leave the lecture, leaving you naked and without any clothes! You should be hidden perfectly well from the lecturer and other student - the only problem would arise if somebody comes into the room late. Your friend will wait outside the lecture room and, at the end of the lecture, and after everyone has left, they will come in and return your clothes to you.

I'm planning to do this tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5pm (so it's the last lecture of the day so don't have the worry of new students coming in as I'm getting dressed). There's a couple of rooms on campus that are suitable as you obviously need to be covered from all the students as they leave at the end of the lecture. Have to admit I'm a little nervous about it as if it goes wrong there's not going to be much I can do (other than run out of the lecture room and hope friend is waiting outside with my clothes as they should be!) - I'll let you know how it goes.

Anybody else daring enough to do this or try a variant?
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
FoxyCoxy1988

Just as an update (and for those of you who pm'd me about this) the dare went off without really a hitch!

The girl (Eeva) who dared me this (and who was going to take my clothes out of the room) was having lunch with a friend during the afternoon and it turned out that it was this friend's lecture. Hence this other girl was told about it and by the time I met Eeva there were 3 other girls who knew what was going on (but 2 of them weren't in the lecture). Basically myself and the 2 girls went up to the back row and I ducked down behind the seats from the start. I then waited 15 minutes (to allow for latecomers) and then stripped off and stuffed my clothes into a bag. Eeva then left the room taking my clothes with her. The other girl stayed sitting there next to me - she said it was hard concentrating when she could see my naked bum out of the corner of her eye! Think it was actually useful having her sitting there as it would discourage any potential latecomers from coming and sitting next to me. The lecture went on for a further 35 minutes and it was all fine as no-one was going to see my whilst the lecture was on - was pretty nervous when they left though as if they got the right angle they would be able to see me! As it was no-one saw me so I got away with it all but still quite exciting to have been naked near so many people (and I edged a couple of times discretely with the girl sitting next to me).

At the end I walked out of the lecture theatre and got changed just outside it; hiding behind a pillar as there were a couple of people who could have possibly seen otherwise! Both the girls thought it was hilarious but apparently it terrified them more than it did me!
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
geewilly

woah. that's a crazy dare, i certainly don't have the balls to do that!
geewilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
Starkist

Awesome dare. Bravo!
Starkist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

It's an interesting dare but not many are brave enough to try it.
Well done for being brave.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Bravo on being so incredibly brave. I don't think I could do that. EVER.. then again I am a wimp anyway.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

I think you deserve an award fore that, i would have died from the nerves

well done 9.8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #8
Felice<3
Account Banned

You have my salutation for this. But at the same time, I believe many are going to look under lecture tables now
My "chloe" list!
Preferences:
I'd leave my likes to you as long as you keep things interesting for me.

I can do dares with my sis ONLY!! (She's older and naughty!)
I WILL NOT do anything involving strangers, random phone calls, pain, defecation, animals, anal, lengthy dares or things that are way too public.

*I am TAKEN~!! Muah!*

I don't do pictures or webcams of myself/family/anyone/anything.
Felice<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk