Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 01:19 AM   #91
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
That’s a good report slut. I am proud of you. I hope that this punishment helps you understand that a slut like you doesn’t deserve a clean pair of panties
Thank you sir, this slut will learn her place undeserving of clean panties.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 05:05 AM   #92
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

You seem to have a lot of rules, but I see there is not much regarding washing. In many quarantaine-hotels you can have your clothes washed or are allowed to leave your room for laundry. I am assuming that may be the case as well for you.

Nevertheless, while in quarantaine,
-you are not allowed to do laundry
-when assessing whether to re-use a clothing item that you used before, the ONLY consideration is, whether stains/dirt would be visible on cam. Smells and stains below what's visible during the meetins, are not a criterion
-you will not use any soap, perfume or deodorant
-you will turn down any towel changing services provided by the hotel
-After every week, you will assess the smell, taste and visible staining of all your dirty clothing and make 3 top 10 lists: to 10 of smelly items, top 10 of badly tasting items and top 10 of filthy items.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 05:19 AM   #93
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
You seem to have a lot of rules, but I see there is not much regarding washing. In many quarantaine-hotels you can have your clothes washed or are allowed to leave your room for laundry. I am assuming that may be the case as well for you.

Nevertheless, while in quarantaine,
-you are not allowed to do laundry
-when assessing whether to re-use a clothing item that you used before, the ONLY consideration is, whether stains/dirt would be visible on cam. Smells and stains below what's visible during the meetins, are not a criterion
-you will not use any soap, perfume or deodorant
-you will turn down any towel changing services provided by the hotel
-After every week, you will assess the smell, taste and visible staining of all your dirty clothing and make 3 top 10 lists: to 10 of smelly items, top 10 of badly tasting items and top 10 of filthy items.

I believe laundry service is not available during my quarantine and I cannot leave the room. Besides I’ll be mostly naked during the quarantine so I don’t even need to do much laundry anyways. I’ll only be wearing a top for video calls.
The hotel offers fresh linen and towel service so I should turn that down.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 03-04-2021, 08:13 AM   #94
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Today, kitten didn't behave.

She posted something that wasn't true, either because she didn't listen to what I said to her or because she lied knowingly, for a reason that is still not clear to me. In any case, she deserves to be punished.

Before I do, I have to admit that she has a point there and honour that.

I should have made clear from the beginning that I partially overrode the bed rule because I thought it was a douchebag move to ask her what she wanted to remove from the list and then punish her for that AND take full and personal control of such an important aspect of her quarantine.

The original rule was based around the shared control of that aspect and it didn't seem right to completely change that.

I don't see any other username written in those rules. She's everyone's slut, and it should be clear from the special permission rule that I want it to be that way. No power struggles here, I don't even consider myself a dom.

That said, I recognize that I also did wrong on this and so I will halve the punishment I intended to give her.

Will post it here soon.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-04-2021 at 08:15 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:40 AM   #95
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Since BS came out of that mouth, I want it to go back to where it came from.

In the next 24 hours, you'll have to do twelve 5 minutes sessions of A2M. At least one hour has to pass inbetween each session and If you go to sleep you stop the timer and start counting again when you wake up.

Use the biggest item you can fit in the ass and you can only lube it by sucking it. First three minutes will be slow thrusts in and out. It has to go as deep as it can and almost completely come out when puling back. Last two minutes will be quick thrust in and slow thrust out.

After every minute, you'll have to take it out and do a quick suck. At the end of every session, you'll lick it clean before putting it away.

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 08:51 AM   #96
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Since BS came out of that mouth, I want it to go back to where it came from.

In the next 24 hours, you'll have to do twelve 5 minutes sessions of A2M. At least one hour has to pass inbetween each session and If you go to sleep you stop the timer and start counting again when you wake up.

Use the biggest item you can fit in the ass and you can only lube it by sucking it. First three minutes will be slow thrusts in and out. It has to go as deep as it can and almost completely come out when puling back. Last two minutes will be quick thrust in and slow thrust out.

After every minute, you'll have to take it out and do a quick suck. At the end of every session, you'll lick it clean before putting it away.
Yes sir thank you for punishing this BS slut.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:02 AM   #97
generaterox

Quote:
Today, kitten didn't behave.

She posted something that wasn't true, either because she didn't listen to what I said to her or because she lied knowingly, for a reason that is still not clear to me. In any case, she deserves to be punished.

Before I do, I have to admit that she has a point there and honour that.

I should have made clear from the beginning that I partially overrode the bed rule because I thought it was a douchebag move to ask her what she wanted to remove from the list and then punish her for that AND take full and personal control of such an important aspect of her quarantine.

The original rule was based around the shared control of that aspect and it didn't seem right to completely change that.

I don't see any other username written in those rules. She's everyone's slut, and it should be clear from the special permission rule that I want it to be that way. No power struggles here, I don't even consider myself a dom.

That said, I recognize that I also did wrong on this and so I will halve the punishment I intended to give her.

Will post it here soon.
Hi kaiman, I’m not sure if you’ve read my post that allowed her to reconsider the rules that have been given to her. I think it was clearly stated that I would be issuing a punishment to her if she so decides to make use of the opportunity to remove any of the rules that have been given to her thus far. This would have been true even if the rule that she decided to remove wasn’t mine.

The fact of the matter is when I this opportunity to her, she decided to remove a rule that I have given her. I felt that situation was ironic but not in a bad way. Going along that train of thought, it seemed logical to me that I gain certain control over the rule that I had given to her previously. Furthermore, contrary to what you’ve said, I only have an hour of priority and not “full and personal control” as quoted from your comment. It is indeed unfair if I do have absolute control over her sleeping schedule but I don’t think that is the case here.

I hope that this has clarified some of the misconception that you might have had over the punishment that I’ve issued to her previously.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood

Last edited by generaterox; 03-04-2021 at 09:09 AM.
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:08 AM   #98
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Yes sir thank you for punishing this BS slut.
I expect your report to be as detailed as it can be.

Now that we got that out the way and that you have room for breathing during your slavery time, let's go back to what really matters.

Making it worse for you

I see that you didn't add the notebook rule for the baggage. Any particular reason?

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 09:14 AM   #99
PastramiKitten

Quote:
I expect your report to be as detailed as it can be.

Now that we got that out the way and that you have room for breathing during your slavery time, let's go back to what really matters.

Making it worse for you

I see that you didn't add the notebook rule for the baggage. Any particular reason?
I must have forgotten to add the notebook rule and right now I cannot find it. Can you link it to me. Thank you.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:31 AM   #100
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Hi kaiman, I’m not sure if you’ve read my post that allowed her to reconsider the rules that have been given to her. I’m think it was clearly stated that I would be issuing a punishment to her if she so decides to make use of the opportunity to remove any of the rules that have been given to her thus far. This would have been true even if the rule that she decided to remove wasn’t mine.

The fact of the matter is when I this opportunity to her, she decided to remove a rule that I have given her. I felt that situation was ironic but not in a bad way. Going along that train of thought, it seemed logical to me that I gain certain control over the rule that I had given to her previously. Furthermore, contrary to what you’ve said, I only have an hour of priority and not “full and personal control” as quoted from your comment. It is indeed unfair if I do have absolute control over her sleeping schedule but I don’t think that is the case here.

I hope that this has clarified some of the misconception that you might have had over the punishment that I’ve issued to her previously.
Hi generaterox,

first of all, I have to say I really appreciate your civil approach to the discussion.

Secondly, I want to make clear that I absolutely have nothing against the punishment itself. As you said, it was clearly specified in the offer you made and it's just fair that you chose what she had to do since you were the one who thought of the rule.

My issue was mainly with the other part of the resolution. A rule like that can easily become unfair in the wrong hands.

I saw it happen a lot of times and since I don't know you and I care about Pastrami, I preferred to intervene and make sure nothing too bad could happen.

Anyone with bad intentions could make that easily become a "personal and complete" control of that aspect and I think that would go against the spirit of the thread so far. I still think it's strange that no other usernames are in that rule sheet, as I think none should be.

I have to admit preconception might have had a part in my decision. Honestly, the fact you proposed it that way made me think that you were the usual douchebag that does this only for selfish reasons. Saw it happen more times than I did not.

By the way you responded to this, I don't think like that anymore. I'm still happy I put there a safety valve tho

Hope this clarifies everything and sets the spirit back up to focus on our favourite slave and her confinement hehe

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 03-04-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:08 AM   #101
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Here it's the part of the baggage:

- slave baggage; put as many embarassing items in the baggage (we discuss here and anyone can add items and ideas) and "accidentally" leave on top of everything a notebook opened on the first page. Before packing it in, you'll fill that page with humiliating lines in block capital. Everyone can give you lines in the thread untill the page is full.

Be sure to lay the baggage face up when it goes through the x rays so that the lines will show. Use the top part of the baggage to put all the worst things that will come up in the thread.

Also, try to keep eye contact with the operator behind the x-ray machine. There are good chances that he/she'll look at you haha

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #102
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Here it's the part of the baggage:

- slave baggage; put as many embarassing items in the baggage (we discuss here and anyone can add items and ideas) and "accidentally" leave on top of everything a notebook opened on the first page. Before packing it in, you'll fill that page with humiliating lines in block capital. Everyone can give you lines in the thread untill the page is full.

Be sure to lay the baggage face up when it goes through the x rays so that the lines will show. Use the top part of the baggage to put all the worst things that will come up in the thread.

Also, try to keep eye contact with the operator behind the x-ray machine. There are good chances that he/she'll look at you haha

I really don’t think I have any embarrassing items at all, and I don’t want to buy anything right now until I can do it at the hotel.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:22 AM   #103
kaiman
getDare Zealot

No need to buy anything. If we can come up with something you can make with no expense, ok. Otherwise the notebook could also be the only one.

What about a towel soaked in your own piss, closed in a plastic bag (one that has the zipper)? There is always the risk of a manual check hehe.

If you feel that any of the two is too much, ofc, just toss the idea.

I remember you asked for something to put in the baggage, I may have misunderstood what the goal was.

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 10:27 AM   #104
PastramiKitten

Quote:
No need to buy anything. If we can come up with something you can make with no expense, ok. Otherwise the notebook could also be the only one.

What about a towel soaked in your own piss, closed in a plastic bag (one that has the zipper)? There is always the risk of a manual check hehe.

If you feel that any of the two is too much, ofc, just toss the idea.

I remember you asked for something to put in the baggage, I may have misunderstood what the goal was.

I did ask for some ideas of what to bring, because we were trying to get a dirty bowl for shower. I thought about bringing something gross I cannot get in the hotel.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:32 AM   #105
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Ahh ok. I did completely misunderstood then. Thought you wanted something on the hidden public, humiliating side of things.

You could definitely consider bringing some mud or some dirt. But anything not identifiable in a plastic bag might raise suspicion hehe.

I'll think about it

M / 33 / EU

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave