Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #16
DLdapper

1.The very first time you have touched your pussy or dick for pleasure
Probably 3-4 years old. I was still in pullups and one day I woke up and they were really grinding against my crotch. It felt great and I rubbed myself through the pullups. I didn't know why it felt good and it started hurting after awhile so I stopped.
2.The first person you saw naked, who, how and when?
Mom, does that even count? I see so many naked people it doesn't even phase me anymore.
3.First time you got naked in front of someone- who and when?
Mom, again.. really? I guess in some kind of changing situation. Probably between ages 4-6.
4.Whom did you first kiss?
Mom....... Other than that I actually can't remember my first.
5.When did you insert something in your ass? and how long and thick it was?
This is a hard one, I know for a fact it was some random item I found around the house, but can't remember what it was. Probably 4-6 inches long, ~1 inch wide.
6.Your first Master/Slave?
Haven't had one yet
7.When did you first take a dick/pussy in mouth? Whose dick/pussy?
Never, don't plan on doing it very often, if ever.
8.When and how you lost your virginity?
I'm still a virgin for vanilla sex, but I never was one for vanilla sex. I am a kinkster through and through. Sex is like a fine art to me now.
9.First time you caught by someone doing dares, how and who?
Never, don't plan on being caught.
10. First dare you did- when and which one?
Another hard one because I've been at this for a while. While I'm sure it wasn't my first, I'd have to say it was a fap roulette.
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #17
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure it was in my early to mid teens (between 13 and 15)

That would be my friend Jeff. When we were younger and in the 'experimental' ages we used to start with playing T or D... it usually progressed from there: Blow Jobs, hand jobs.. just no anal

Same as #2

Uh... do you mean kiss?... or KISS... because the answer would be dramatically different!

The first thing in my ass? I don't really remember, I just know that it's not something that really jumped out as me as something I really had to do again!

My first master was someone on kik (I honestly don't remember his 'name'). I'd have to say though my first 'real' domme is Happyme127.. the first I count as like a test run or something.. it only lasted like almost a week.

See #2

Um... I lost my virginity when I was like 21 or 22. The details of which are reserved for VERY special people who I have a LOT of trust in!

I can't say I have been caught. The closest I came to being caught is when I was doing a task for Miss wearing my collar and my sister knocked on my door. I remembered to take off all the accouterments (I thought) before I opened the door, but I forgot to take off my collar! And I KNOW she noticed because she stopped what she was saying and I saw she was looking right at it... I about died!

Again, I refer you to #2

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:54 AM   #18
melbcuteboi

Send a message via MSN to melbcuteboi

1.The very first time you have touched your pussy or dick for pleasure? - It would have been around 10 or 11yo!

2.The first person you saw naked, who, how and when? - First person I saw naked as in right in front of me would have been my best mate when I was 14 when he was staying over one night and conversation led to other things..

3.First time you got naked in front of someone- who and when? - Same as above.

4.Whom did you first kiss? - Girl in grade 4

5.When did you insert something in your ass? and how long and thick it was? - Probably when I was 12ish, would have been my fingers first then an electric toothbrush.

6.Your first Master/Slave? - Still waiting..

7.When did you first take a dick/pussy in mouth? Whose dick/pussy? First dick was at 14 and was my best mates after a dare, first pussy I was 15 and it was my gf's at the time.

8.When and how you lost your virginity? Lost it at 15 one afternoon after school with my older gf of the time, was quite the experience

9.First time you caught by someone doing dares, how and who? - Never been caught I don't think!

10. First dare you did- when and which one? - First dares would have been from the age of 11 onwards and doing all types of things!!
melbcuteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:29 AM   #19
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Default BlueCookie's Firsts!

I was on the phone with my best friend that I met online, and we just started talking about sex.... I was 14 or 15 at the time (and very naive), and so he walked me through what everything was and what to do. It was awkward, but kinda sweet at the same time.
So, aside from family (because that shouldn't count), it was that same friend, over video chat one day.
Same friend (can you tell he had a huge influence on my discovery of sexualness?), we were video chatting one day, and he asked if I would mind showing him myself. He said he would be fine with just bra and panties, but with a little more coaxing I took those off too. He was extremely nice about it, complemented me and made me feel at ease. And then he let me put my clothes back on :P
Sadly.... not that same friend. I was saving my first kiss for "The One", and.... my first was my fiancé, almost on complete accident (I tried giving him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head.!)
First thing ever was a finger, and I didn't like it.
My friend was my first Master, and he's who I give all the credit to for how I turned out today. I was the one who brought it up to him, and it grew into a wonderful relationship....
Never had a pussy, my background says "That's wrong", but.... I kinda want to try it.

As for dick, that would be my fiancé. It was awkward, being my first time ever with something.... live.... and I just couldn't control my gag reflex

.... I define virginity as being the first time you do something consensual with another person.... not forced.

So, with that definition, I haven't lost mine yet. And I plan on saving it for when I get married. Call me old fashioned.... but it means a lot to me.

I think it was my sister, I was doing a body writing dare, and she barged into the room we shared because my brother was picking a fight. It happened so fast I couldn't cover everything up... it was very awkward. But I'm glad she didn't go to my parents about it!
10. First dare you did- when and which one?[/QUOTE]
That was so long ago, I don't even remember what it was.... Probably something simple though

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:13 PM   #20
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

State your First:

I was 11
My best mate very young at junior school we changed for swimming is the first I remember.
Apart from changing at school it was my mate and his younger sister
My best mates young sister
Never
Never
I was 11 my mates dick his sisters pussy
I was 11. I lost it to my best mates 15 year old sister.
It was my mates 15 year old sister caught us skinny dipping in their pool
My first dare was too streak down the road we lived on I was 11
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, first time, truths