Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2018, 07:38 PM   #1
subbabe

Default My roommate wants to humiliate me tonight

Hello sirs and mistresses. My roommate is making me come on here tonight to compile humiliating tasks for me to do and her to do to me. She wants me to entertain her. Anything you say, sirs and mistresses. Please I’m on all four begging.
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
My toys: dildo, butt plugs, vibes, household items
Note: my roommates have started to enjoy watching me be humiliated
subbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
Grey777

Strip naked infront of your roommate. Then give her a Lap Dance
Grey777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
subbabe

Yes sir right away thank you
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
Old 10-26-2018, 07:56 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

You will not use the bathroom without begging her to let you.And everytime you beg her whether she says yes or no you will go over her lap and get 25 spanks on your bare bottom.

When she finally lets you you will do 25 naked jumping jacks in front of her then ask her for 20 spanks on each tit before you use the restroom.If the titty spanks arent allowed then ask her for 20 spanks to your pussy
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 08:03 PM   #5
subbabe

Mmm yes sir that’s so humiliating

Old 10-27-2018, 06:15 AM   #6
cr1991

If pictures is not a limit for your roommate let her write whatever she wants on your body and let her take a picture er two
cr1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:58 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbabe View Post
Hello sirs and mistresses. My roommate is making me come on here tonight to compile humiliating tasks for me to do and her to do to me. She wants me to entertain her. Anything you say, sirs and mistresses. Please I’m on all four begging.
Strip naked and order pizzas for the two of you (or more if others present). Your roommate writes on you whatever and wherever she likes and you have to answer the door to take delivery of the pizzas so he(probably will be a he) gets a good look.....
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #8
DareRed

Talking

Stay naked and exposed to them. If you are in the room with other people, you aren't allowed to use any furniture. You must instead be on the floor beneath them if you need to sit.

While naked and standing up, put your toys and some lube on a towel on the table and stand with your legs apart and your hands on the back of your head. Look straight ahead and do not move. Your housemates can do whatever they wish with you.

Interested in: Dares, Stripping, Edging, Masturbation, Strip Games and Games with Forfeits, Orgasm Control, CockHero competitions, Pictures/Videos

Limits: Public, Blood, Pee/Scat, Illegal, Family, Noisy or Messy dares, Shaving, Anal
DareRed is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareRed for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 07:57 PM   #9
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

If you and her go to a movie together you could try to make a vireson of my dare in my signature if you want to pm me I could make a version for you to do with her guidance maybe she could control the vibe or keep your clothes or just be a look out so you won’t get caught

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to just.for.fun01 for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 09:05 PM   #10
ftm.boy

you should walk around at least naked below the waist with a stuffie smushed up against your crotch. Whenever she looks at you or is in the same room as you, you must hump it but no cumming

Likes: humiliation, degredation, body spanking (pussy, ass only), urethral play/insertions, food/drink control (sometimes), task control

Limits: pics, blood, obvious public, feminization, anal, nipple/chest play

I have clothespins, spanker, and other household goods.
ftm.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ftm.boy for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 09:10 PM   #11
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

You will get two piercings of her choice!
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #12
subbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Strip naked and order pizzas for the two of you (or more if others present). Your roommate writes on you whatever and wherever she likes and you have to answer the door to take delivery of the pizzas so he(probably will be a he) gets a good look.....
I did it and he made me shake my boobies and jump up and down. He laughed at me then made me crawl to receive the pizza and kiss his feet. Ooo

The following user says Thank You to subbabe for this post:
Old 11-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #13
subbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftm.boy View Post
you should walk around at least naked below the waist with a stuffie smushed up against your crotch. Whenever she looks at you or is in the same room as you, you must hump it but no cumming
I did it all night and it was so humiliating. I even had to do it in the yard. Mm thank you more please

Old 11-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #14
bubba51
gD king

Allow them to give you a messy bra connection wedgie. Then be messy slave to her

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:04 PM   #15
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

You could earn your bathroom provelages in spanks. For that matter, you can earn everything via spanks. So if you need permission to pee, you require a certain amount of spanks before you can do so and you can decide on the number of spanks based on how difficult you want to make this

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk