Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2019, 02:46 PM   #1
avaadore

Female Force me into predicaments (20 F)

Hi there! Finally my body 's more than recovered after the hospital stuff and now I'm in a kinky mood, so long time no see, ey~?

What I'd like to experiment with are situations that I'm forced into and I have to endure them (of course, so long as they don't pose a danger to me).

Say, getting locked in my jeans when I have to piss and - oops! - The key is frozen and I gotta wait. Or getting my nipples in a hanger with clamps somewhere a bit upwards so I gotta sit on my tiptoes with my hands tied. Wow, I can either endure the pain or cause myself even more pain by tearing myself out...Such a shame.

Now these are just examples of things I've tried - If you've got any similar dares, please hit me up! Even though those were forced household things, feel free to give me generally humiliating tasks as well, so long as I end up in a humiliating predicament

*I don't do diapers, feet and scat, nor pissing myself in public or social suicide. Most of it's already in my limits, but just a quick disclaimer haha

Have a nice day~

I'm a 20 year old bisexual female switch looking to meet some fun people <3

Likes: Degradation, Humiliation, Temperature play, Pain, Petplay, Panty stuffing, honestly I'm up for a lot of things, since I believe you should try most things at least once~

Limits: Piss drinking, scat, pictures/videos, public, social suicide, family, friends, permanent, dangerous stuff, diapers, big insertions

Hopefully we'll have a great time getting to know each other! <3
avaadore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:54 PM   #2
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I like the idea of the key you need being in a bowl of soup or pudding... and of course you are locked up in a way that you can't easily retrieve it. Maybe your hands locked behind your back. No way how you try to retrieve it, it will always be a mess.
Can easily be combined with other ideas - like your hands being locked to your jeans so you can't take them off without the key, and you having drunk a lot of water before, see if you can free yourself in time.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:00 PM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Hello,

Firstly, love your avatar.
Secondly, don't know what happened to you but very happy you recovered.
Thirdly, What kind of toys do you have? I have a few ideas but I need to know how to adapt them.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:01 PM   #4
Everill
getDare Devil

This may be a bit hard to do but I'll suggest it anyways.

Tie a rope between 2 points in a room at just above pussy height. Can be tied to chairs or something but I may remain still when under tension.Put a key at one end of the rop and go to the other. Put a leg over the rope so that the rope is digging into your pussy and then lock your ankles together. In order to get off the rope you must get the key to unlock your ankles but your pussy will be tortured by the rope as you move towards the key.

If you want a really extreme version put a bit of hot sauce or toothpaste at the mid point for some real pain.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:04 PM   #5
avaadore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Hello,

Firstly, love your avatar.
Secondly, don't know what happened to you but very happy you recovered.
Thirdly, What kind of toys do you have? I have a few ideas but I need to know how to adapt them.
Thank you very much! And as for toys, sadly I don't have any, but I have found I'm quite good with improvising with household things~

Likes: Degradation, Humiliation, Temperature play, Pain, Petplay, Panty stuffing, honestly I'm up for a lot of things, since I believe you should try most things at least once~

Limits: Piss drinking, scat, pictures/videos, public, social suicide, family, friends, permanent, dangerous stuff, diapers, big insertions

Old 03-04-2019, 03:08 PM   #6
avaadore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
This may be a bit hard to do but I'll suggest it anyways.

Tie a rope between 2 points in a room at just above pussy height. Can be tied to chairs or something but I may remain still when under tension.Put a key at one end of the rop and go to the other. Put a leg over the rope so that the rope is digging into your pussy and then lock your ankles together. In order to get off the rope you must get the key to unlock your ankles but your pussy will be tortured by the rope as you move towards the key.

If you want a really extreme version put a bit of hot sauce or toothpaste at the mid point for some real pain.
Thank you very much for this task! I'm going to try it and I'll probably add some toothpaste for the heck of it, but I was wondering what kind of rope would be best for this kind of thing? Thank you!

Old 03-04-2019, 03:09 PM   #7
Kingofclowns

You mentioned locking your jeans, how many locks do you have access too?

Likes: Messy, Humiliation, Semi-public, Restrictions, pain, Games, Challenges, Winning
Dislikes: Heavy pain, Denial, pee
Limits: Scat, Permanent, Family, Pictures (Unless I offer)
Kingofclowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:11 PM   #8
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaadore View Post
Thank you very much for this task! I'm going to try it and I'll probably add some toothpaste for the heck of it, but I was wondering what kind of rope would be best for this kind of thing? Thank you!
I think the coarser and the thicker the better. A coarser rope will cause more friction and a thicker rope will cause a wider area to hurt.
Smooth ropes can make it kinda easy.
Alternatively I've seen it be done with a large chain with large links but I don't think you'll have access to that

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:25 PM   #9
avaadore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofclowns View Post
You mentioned locking your jeans, how many locks do you have access too?

Just one for now, but I can get ahold of some more if needed

Old 03-04-2019, 03:26 PM   #10
avaadore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
I think the coarser and the thicker the better. A coarser rope will cause more friction and a thicker rope will cause a wider area to hurt.
Smooth ropes can make it kinda easy.
Alternatively I've seen it be done with a large chain with large links but I don't think you'll have access to that
Thank you! I'll grab the rope tomorrow and do this whenever my roommate is out next. I'll come out with a report as soon as I can~

Old 03-04-2019, 03:28 PM   #11
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Do you have any toys? I have a great idea if you have a wand vibe or might be able to be used with any vibe

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:29 PM   #12
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

Arrange 6 candles on the floor so that when bent over in doggy 2 of them are under each nipple and 2 are under your pussy.

Grab 6 pairs of panties or thongs. Strip naked and light the candles. Ger in doggy position over the candles, then start stuffing the panties in your pussy.

If you can fit them all great you've had some temperature play and stuffed yourself. If you can stuff them all in for each pair of panties you can't fit in you will let the wax from a candle drop on to you.

1 pair = wax on a nipple
2 pairs = wax on both nipped
3 pairs = wax on clit
4 pairs or more - remove any stuffed panties and stuff them in your mouth. lay on your back with your pussy up in the air and insert as many candles as you can in your pussy, light them all and wit for them to melt down to your pussy while rubbing your clit with a pair of your panties.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:47 PM   #13
Kingofclowns

You may decide not to do this one since its public but thought I'd at least suggest it.

So you can either do this with your home or your car. start by creating some embarrassing out fits, like just underwear, or a short skirt and top. Then put each outfit in a bag and lock them each with a padlock. Put the bags outside and place the key to your house or care as far away as you dare. When you get back to the start randomly pick a padlock key strip and lock the clothes and the keys you didn't choose in the car or house. Now workout which padlock the key fits and see what you'll have to wear to go get the key to the house or car.

Likes: Messy, Humiliation, Semi-public, Restrictions, pain, Games, Challenges, Winning
Dislikes: Heavy pain, Denial, pee
Limits: Scat, Permanent, Family, Pictures (Unless I offer)
Kingofclowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 03:27 PM   #14
hoemaster
Account Banned

Do the on you suggested but outside so even more reason to rip loose
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 04:48 PM   #15
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

First apologies if this is outside your limits as it goes into pee play but you shouldn't be drinking the stuff (keep that mouth closed).

Start by drinking 1L of water before the dare and find a decently wide glass/container. Next, arrange clothes that are easy to get into and get into the shower when you next need to pee bringing along a timer.

First, fill up the glass/container (500ml ish) with your lovely pee. Drinking beforehand should take the edge off the smell but still yuck right? It'd be a shame to spill any over them clothes The rules for the dare are
- the glass should stay directly (ish) above your head and in one hand (only support the glass with your hands, no balancing it on the side or windowsill) at any time.
- you should put on some socks, panties, a skirt/trousers, a bra and a top of some description. Something you'd be OK going out in.
- you have 7 minutes to hold the glass above your head while getting changed into your clothes. After which you'll pour it over yourself UNLESS you're fully dressed.
- If you do get fully dressed you're still not out of the woods. Remain in the shower and restart the timer for 90 extra seconds (you can give them arms a quick rest). With one straight arm only hold the glass above your head in celebration and try not the spill.
- After the dares complete you should remain as you are (soaked or bone dry, whichever) for 30 minutes. Sniff in all that pee-y goodness if you were a little clumsy.

If you do attempt it a report is very much welcome as I'm not sure that will work out. If you've got no appropriate tops (like a halterneck top might be easier) then I'll accept one arm kinda in the right place. A plastic cup/container is very much preferred to a glass for safeties sake so play safe
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk