Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default 25/f/truth thread.

Well...I guess I'm back to being active on gD again

So I thought I'd start with a truth thread, given my last one was soooo long ago that many things have changed.

Title is clear enough, so shoot.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #2
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

ok here are a few quick ones:
1. why did you leave?
2. why did you come back?
3. whats the sluttiest thing you did while away?
4. whats the most embarrasing thing you did while away?
5. what is the scariest thing you did while away?

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #3
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Are you looking forward to getting flogged tonight?

What are your expectations upon coming back to getdare?

Last edited by Athanael; 03-03-2014 at 04:24 PM.
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:36 PM   #4
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyinny View Post
ok here are a few quick ones:
1. why did you leave?
2. why did you come back?
3. whats the sluttiest thing you did while away?
4. whats the most embarrasing thing you did while away?
5. what is the scariest thing you did while away?
1_ I left due to personal circumstances. I broke up with my ex (who is my son's father) and it wasn't an amicable break up between us, and created a whole lot of issues regarding custody for my child. I didn't have the strength emotionally, physically or mentally to do anything at all for several months as the circumstances surrounding my son and the break up caused me to spiral into depression and turn back to inappropriate coping methods to deal with my inner pain and hurt.

I'm very fortunate and lucky that I have amazing friends who bared with me, helped me, and were patient enough to keep trying to reach out to me until I could finally start to heal myself in a healthy manner.

2_ I was linked a thread by someone that brought me back to gD. After reading the thread I started browsing the forums again and began getting more involved and as I started getting involved again I realized I had missed gD and specific members.

3_ I can't recall doing anything slutty whilst I was away. As I said, I didn't have the strength to do anything for a very long time, and that included playing.

4_ Hmmm. I guess for now it would be when 1pupil and I were in a session, and he pissed over me before leading me out blindfolded for a walk. (My blog has full details of this.) I still to this day don't know where we went or if anyone saw us, but the fact that I was soaked and obviously smelling of piss was mildly embarrassing.

5_ The scariest thing I did, was to come to terms with everything that had happened and finally begin to accept it. I don't handle pain and betrayal well, I never have, and tend to lash out or resort to self destructive coping mechanisms. It took a LOT of courage for me to open up and finally say "hey you know what? I think I need some help."
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Pupil View Post
Are you looking forward to getting flogged tonight?

What are your expectations upon coming back to getdare?
1_ Yes I am, Sir

2_ I don't really have any expectations, Sir. Since returning I have been reminded that so many people on here don't actually read anything or send random obvious copy and paste messages which are nothing but irritating.

I'd be sorely disappointed if I had any expectations from 95% of the gD population.

I'm glad to be talking to specific members again, however, and looking forward to catching up with members I haven't had the chance to yet, Sir.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #6
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

tsk tsk you move too much in bed, stop getting on my side! You are gonna see tomorrow haha

1_ An innocent guy in prison or a criminal guy free? What is worse?
2_ If you could domme me as your slave for 24 hours, what would you have me do? (I know it's going to happen on your birthday, but this is a truth thread so you are supposed to answer :P)
3_ What is the best dare you have ever done?
4_ What was the funniest moment in your life?
5_ If you could describe your life in one word, what would that word be?
6_ If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
7_ What is your favourite toy?
Old 03-03-2014, 11:48 PM   #7
Shadowice
getDare Addict

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you pick?

Who is your celeb crush?

I have a bit of an eye fetish so what color are yours?

Is there anything in life you have done that you regret?

What is your favorite task you have ever done, and who came up with it?

What is the worst task you have ever done, and who came up with it?

I have heard you can really take a beating and not make a sound what are you thinking about while denying pupil any screams as he flogs your ass?

Do you have any kinks that are taboo to some?

I know you love edging would you be willing to edge for each question asked in your thread?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:17 AM   #8
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Shadow, I can confirm she is incredible when it comes to withstanding pain. You can cane her and chances are you'll get bored before she breaks.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:12 AM   #9
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

What's your favourite spanking implement?

Describe a fantasy you would like 1Pupil to fulfil? ;D

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:33 AM   #10
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
tsk tsk you move too much in bed, stop getting on my side! You are gonna see tomorrow haha

1_ An innocent guy in prison or a criminal guy free? What is worse?
2_ If you could domme me as your slave for 24 hours, what would you have me do? (I know it's going to happen on your birthday, but this is a truth thread so you are supposed to answer :P)
3_ What is the best dare you have ever done?
4_ What was the funniest moment in your life?
5_ If you could describe your life in one word, what would that word be?
6_ If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
7_ What is your favourite toy?

If you didn't keep stealing the covers I wouldn't have to keep moving to your side, Sir

1_What crime did he commit? You've given me no information here to work with! I'm going to go with what I assume is the unpopular opinion and choose the criminal guy free. I would never want an innocent person to go to prison, but chances of that happening are relatively low due to circumstantial evidence as it would have to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt that he committed a crime in the first place, before the judge/jury could sentence him to prison, whereas criminals escape on technicalities, insufficient evidence etc all the time.

However, with that being said, if the crime was something 'small' such as stole from a shop, or didn't pay a fine or parking ticket, then of course the innocent guy going to prison is worse, because even though the criminal broke the law; he never seriously hurt anyone.

I'd rather a mistake be made which could be rectified with evidence such as DNA testing, retrials and appeals etc than have a paedophile or murderer walking the streets.

The only exception to this would be if the criminal was defending himself, family, friends or other innocent people from a dangerous person and the situation escalated to the point he himself became a criminal by causing the original offender serious bodily harm, assault or even death. And if a person turned vigilante and went and hunted down child murderers and paedophiles, I wouldn't consider them a criminal but a hero. (Unpopular, I know.)

2_ That's cheating because you're not supposed to know in advance, Sir! I'll just state "everything you hate and then some." Hahaha.

3_ There's been so many that this is hard to choose. I've done hundreds over the years since joining gD and I loved so many of them, particularly the ones that included humiliation and/or edging. Eeenie meenie minni mooo...I'm going to choose neither that included those aspects but instead the body writing task that Dravot created for Rose and I for the Sub Wars competition. It was so much fun and such a positive task for me as it helped me realize that I am in fact, an amazing person and a hell of a woman, Sir

4_ Putting itching powder on you, putting salt in your coffee instead of sugar, dumping water over you outside, cracking an egg on your head to wake you up..? Hahahaha. In all seriousness, the one thing that immediately springs to mind when I'm asked what I found really funny is an incident when I was younger with a friend. We were talking and as we did so I was swinging on my mother's fence that hadn't yet finished being constructed, and all of a sudden I swung too much/too far and ended up going backwards over it, and doing a backwards roly poly down the garden before landing in a heap at the bottom. My friend laughed her ass off at me and I remember telling her go away if you're just going to laugh, cause damn it hurt!

5_ Seriously? ONE word?! Do you know how much I talk?! Ahhh. Okay then, fine. Errrrmmmm. I'll go with...Blessed.

6_ Teleportation. No, flying. No, invisibility. No, the ability to read minds. Ohhh I know: The ability to have all superpowers

7_ Barney, my teddy bear that I'd had since I was 7. Hahaha. I suspect that wasn't the genre you were referring to. My favourite toy would have to be my purple vibrator because of the shape of it, it manages to hit the clit directly whereas I've found most don't due to their shape. But I really want a Hitachi wand!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:50 AM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
If you could live anywhere in the world where would you pick?

Who is your celeb crush?

I have a bit of an eye fetish so what color are yours?

Is there anything in life you have done that you regret?

What is your favorite task you have ever done, and who came up with it?

What is the worst task you have ever done, and who came up with it?

I have heard you can really take a beating and not make a sound what are you thinking about while denying pupil any screams as he flogs your ass?

Do you have any kinks that are taboo to some?

I know you love edging would you be willing to edge for each question asked in your thread?
1_ Italy! I've wanted to go to Italy since I was around 7 years old if I recall correctly, it's such a beautiful place. I love the place, the scenery, the language, the culture... I love everything about it. As a sidenote, I was supposed to go to Italy to meet 1Pupil originally before he came to the UK, but due to the circumstances with my son I couldn't. Although we were asked by his parents when we were going over there; so hopefully one day soon I'll achieve my dream of being able to view the most beautiful place in the world, and it will be even better because I'll get to achieve that dream with him by my side.

2_ Jenson Ackles (Dean Winchester in Supernatural.) But my crush is the character, not the actor. Well okay; obviously I find the actor attractive or I wouldn't crush on the character, but it's more the personality of the character that appeals to me if that makes any sense.

3_ Blue. Pretty, pretty blue. Although at times they look slightly blue-green. My eyes are my favourite thing about myself, I adore them and find them beautiful.

4_ I used to think about the things that I had done that I later regretted, such as "oh if I hadn't been a douche at 16 I wouldn't have gotten fired, and then I wouldn't have had so many arguments with my mother regarding money (as I was living with her at the time.) I wouldn't have ended up living on my own, and doing this or that etc...but then I realized if none of that happened, I wouldn't have ended up living with a friend and meeting my son's dad through her and having my son, and he is the best thing I've ever done. So no..no I don't. Because my choices all led directly to him, although I was unaware of it at the time. Although...I guess I regret not leaving his dad sooner, as the relationship wasn't a happy one and it would have saved a whole lot of pain if I'd had the strength to walk away long before I did. But I'm taking it as a learning experience and not dwelling upon it because life is too short.

5_ My favourite task was again the body writing task, that was created for the Sub Wars by Dravot. I'll expand a bit more here- I believe I stated in the Sub Wars thread that originally I dreaded that task due to self confidence levels and lack of self esteem, so I never even thought of writing personality traits on myself to begin with, and it was only after Rose posted her report that I began to consider it. Even whilst considering it I was still nervous about it and about what the outcome would be, would it help me or cause my self confidence to drop even further? I decided to go ahead with it anyway and it truly was an eye opener and convinced me of things I hadn't allowed myself to believe for several years. It's also something I constantly refer back to if I start becoming overwhelmed with negative self thinking.

6_ My worst task in terms of actually being awful to suffer through was the wedgie task for 24 hours, also created for the Sub Wars and by Dravot...(I'm starting to see a pattern here...) It was horrible, so uncomfortable and eventually it became excruciating. Before this task I was neither for or against wedgies, simply indifferent to them-they were either present or not, end of. But after that task...they received a spot firmly on my most disliked/hated things and are currently still holding that spot.

My worst task in terms of the task itself, are those that are things like "edge once." "corner time 30 minutes." "edge using your hands." "Stick something up your ass." and so forth. There's no thought or creativity in them, and that makes them incredibly boring to perform. I want a challenge, not something that requires no thought or effort from either the giver or the receiver. Which is probably why my inbox is filled with unanswered messages asking why I didn't report back on their dare from random people half of the time. If they're lucky they might get told to shoo.

7_ I think for me, this comes down to self preservation, possibly pride and/or stubbornness even. It isn't that I'm not feeling it or that I'm not silently thinking "oww motherfucker!" at times, but more so the fact when I was little I was beaten on a regular basis and eventually I learned not to cry out because I didn't want to give the person beating me any satisfaction from my cries. I learnt to control the pain and sort of 'block' myself off from it, and eventually this led me to developing a very high pain threshold, and now that it's consensual pain, I enjoy it very much. There has been times when 1Pupil has flogged me or used the cane or the crop on me and the day after he will state something like "wow, look at your back" because it's bruised so much from it to the point you'd think I would have broken down long before those sort of bruises were able to form.

I've found when he begins beating me with any implement I might originally move a little involuntarily, but that most of the time I can withstand the pain inflicted on me and as the beating goes on my mind starts to sort of close off. Once I get past those initial thoughts of "oww you motherfucker!" I don't really focus on anything specific, and I just focus on the pain and nothing else, my mind goes completely blank. It took a hell of a beating for me to really open and allow myself to cry for the first time with him, which I detailed in a blog post about tears being for the weak. Even after that one, off the top of my head I can only recall one other time where I really opened up and cried from it again.

8_ It's something that I'd never do, but the thought of being restrained and being forced to let a dog(s) fuck me is a major turn on for me. I once let the dog I used to have lick me out, but that was as far as it went and ever would go and I wouldn't do it again. Whilst the thought is a turn on (and I'm assuming that it's because of the humiliation factor for me) I would never be able to bring myself to go any further with that.

9_ Oh my. I have daily edges as a daily rule already, you mean, mean person! Haha, if 1Pupil approves this (as I'm fairly sure he will since one of his favourite things to do is have me frustrated on a long term basis) then of course
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 03-04-2014 at 06:18 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:50 AM   #12
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Shadow, I can confirm she is incredible when it comes to withstanding pain. You can cane her and chances are you'll get bored before she breaks.
Bahaha. I take that as a compliment, Sir
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:10 AM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticsToEden View Post
What's your favourite spanking implement?

Describe a fantasy you would like 1Pupil to fulfil? ;D
1_ The flogger. It creates a tingly sensation, a good tingly sensation. It used to be the paddle, until 1Pupil realized one side was much harder than the other and started using the harder side consistently. The flogger is great because it reaches more places all at the same time. Well, unless it hits my sides; that hurts like a bitch and not in a good way.

2_ I'm going to regret this when he sees this, as my fantasies are all the sort where I would both love and hate it at the same time. We were actually talking about something similar last night and it got me to thinking of a new fantasy, which would be to be going about our days as usual, only whenever he needed to pee instead of using the bathroom he would use me. He would come to me when I wasn't expecting it and physically force me onto my knees either by pushing me downwards or by controlling my head and hair and he would piss directly into my mouth. I'd have to drink it all and I wouldn't be allowed to miss any, if I missed any I would have to clean it with my hair or lick it up with my tongue, and I'd be punished harshly for missing it in the first place. If we had to go out in public at any time we'd find a secluded/mildly populated area and he would still use me as his urinal. I wouldn't be allowed to clean myself up at any point throughout the day (Which would also mean I would try harder to get it in my mouth every time as I'd hate having to walk around soaked in piss.) Every time he pissed into my mouth he would verbally abuse and humiliate me, and remind me I'm just there as his urinal. This would last from waking up until going to sleep (perhaps even longer and for a number of consecutive days) and before sleeping he would restrain me on the floor before pissing all over me again, face, hair, body, mouth, everywhere. I wouldn't be allowed to change or clean up in any way and would have to sleep that way. If I complained at any time throughout the course of the day he would have me wet myself also and not allow me to change or clean until the following day.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-04-2014, 09:51 AM   #14
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
3_ Blue. Pretty, pretty blue. Although at times they look slightly blue-green. My eyes are my favourite thing about myself, I adore them and find them beautiful.
True, your eyes are pretty amazing. I just wish you weren't as annoying as your eyes are beautiful though
Old 03-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #15
Master.
Distinguished Member

What is the worst thing that you can think of that 1Pupil could get you to do?
Are there any kinks that you wish 1Pupil had/shared with you? If so what are they?
What is the most effective way to punish you?
If you could choose to own any sex toy in the world (money is no limit) what would you choose?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk