Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #16
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

i use a good ol' ruler
but if u want somthing even more painful google spanking machines.
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #17
igorw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl101 View Post
is there any way to make self spanking actually hurt anywhere close to a real spanking? i have tried it but it doesnt really have any effect and never close enough to make me even close to crying. i was just wondering if anyone had any tips of how you could make it more painful?
To get real pain (one good lash is enough), I am using rubber skip rope or rope on my right rib, waisting through the left rib and back. To make the lash more painful, I am pulling the rope when it reaches skin. One lash can leave good dark-blue trail.
igorw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #18
igorw

Quote:
well il try and have a few sitting problems hopefully. i would love to be spanked in real life but am nervous of the pain i think so would like to give myself as close to what a real spanking would be like. how were you spanked when you were beaten black and blue? would it be possible to adapt that to self spanking?
Hmm... I've been spanked to blue welts with tree branch, but I didn't have problems with sitting... Yes, I felt the consequences, but it didn't ache when I sat. I think, "painful sitting" is a kind of myth. If you are not a child.

To adapt, maybe you should do it regular.
igorw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #19
medic3051
Baby Member

Use some sand paper . Rub your but with sand paper for 20 to 30 seconds the leave for a few mins
Then continue with useing a wonden spoon you will feel the pain ' your but will be sore for hours after trust me it works
I tried it when I got told and dam it burns , can't even sit down without it hurting , had me near to tears

Hope this helps let me know how you get on !! Enjoy !
medic3051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #20
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Self-spanking and being spanked by someone else, will never be the same. When you spank yourself it is strongly probable to reduce the power of the punch by instict. Even if you are capable of controling yourself and punch as hard as you can, you still know the exact moment that pain is expected and, more or less, in what degree and you are prepared psychologically and physically (muscles of the target area). Yet your brain will reduce the feeling of pain if it is prepared for the punch.
The feeling of being ready to cry when spanked by another person is a combination of the pain you feel, the unknown exact time and strength of the punch and above all, the sense that you have no control on it. Pain is shared between the skin and the mind. Don't forget this.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:25 AM   #21
Tee
Baby Member

Quote:
is there any way to make self spanking actually hurt anywhere close to a real spanking? i have tried it but it doesnt really have any effect and never close enough to make me even close to crying. i was just wondering if anyone had any tips of how you could make it more painful?

Several ways you can try, thou i would focus on this.

Before spanking buy a clean toilet brush one with bristles, use that on butt first, when butt is red, and that does not take long then use a

The pain is only as much as you can take, but the effect is enormous, a very red butt.

You can of course try using hair curling tongs first, do not allow it to get to hot, but hot enough to make skin go slightly red.

By the time you have finished, it will hurt to sit down.
Do not allow others to use curling tongs on you, as it hard for them to know when to stop. To much pain for most is no turn on.
Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #22
MissLaiaSpanks
Baby Member

Post Ways to Make It Hurt

Slap your with a hairbrush for 5 minutes straight, hitting at least 100 times per minute. That means 2 smacks per second. Don't give yourself any breaks. Use medium to hard force. If you stop, you have to start over. Lock yourself in your room until you've done it right.

Trust me, you'll be wailing up a storm and regretting whatever you did to warrant such punishment.

Also do what Tee suggested, use a bathbrush or scrubbing brush to exfoliate your bottom till its red. After reddening your butt, rub some mineral oil over the freshly exposed red skin. Then, wallop away.

This resource may be of use:

http://selfspanking.org
MissLaiaSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #23
Dare-Devil

A hair Brush is always good to spank yourself, you can also try a rubber water pipe

Also a big fan of
Dare-Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:18 AM   #24
Sneakerboy

Default Hard Quiet Self Spanking

I have several tools. A rubber paddle works well. The best tool that I have found that really gives it good is a barbeque steak flipper. I have a long heavy one with holes in the paddle end.

Its also not as noisy as a regular wood or rubber paddle or even a hairbrush. This is as close to a real spanking as I have come. My butt still has marks after 5 days.
Sneakerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #25
Sneakerboy

Default Self Spanking

Trying to submit a picture of my spanking tools.

Not sure how to use the forum yet.

Billyboy - Tried to reply but message got deleted.

SB
Sneakerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #26
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

Ping pong bats, belt, and even own hands can hurt if you really commit to the stroke. One that hurt most without full force was the belt to my lower and upper back, stung real bad (though, it's not spanking). Also, even when self spanking can be enjoyable at times, enough strokes on one day can make you want to sleep on your stomach and not sit down the next day.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:04 AM   #27
Giggle
Baby Member

Default Icy hot

Just put a little Icy Hot on your bum, and don't let yourself wash it off. Put a little between the cheeks. If you want to amplify it (if you can handle more!) Sit yourself down on a heating pad. This is all especially painful after a good thrashing.

Alternatively, kneeling on rice 2 minutes kneeling, 30 seconds off, 2 minutes kneeling, 30 seconds off, up to 4 repetitions. Its agony!

Home made "loopy john" Take 2 bunny chords, cut off the hooks on the end, leaving you with just the rubber cord. Loop them so they're doubled over and use duct tape to tape them together and create a handle. Then take down your underpants and give that a swing... you'll be howling in no time!

Good luck!
Giggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:32 PM   #28
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

2 suggestions:

1. Capsaicin cream (http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...y-Kind/1979813 ). Personally i never tried, but i read a few articles and it sounds intense. Read an article or 2 and pay attention to the precautions as ti sounds like if used in the wrong way, could cause more damage than expected.

2. If you have access to ice, try numbing your cheeks before spanking. collect 2 different spanking instruments: wooden spoon and hair brush. Get a larger trash bag and place a good amount of ice in it (enough to cover your entire bottom). Sit with your cheeks directly in contact with the ice until you are numb (3-4 minutes); spank right cheek with the wooden spoon 75 times; then the left cheek. As soon as you are done spanking, sit back on the ice for another 3-4 minutes. Spank cheeks again another 75 times (1st right, than left) with flat side of hair brush. Back on ice for another 3-4 minutes, followed by another 75 spanks to each cheek with bristle side of hair brush.

I doubt you will be able to make yourself cry as human instinct will probably prevent you from hitting yourself hard enough. However, the numbing of your cheeks from the ice will allow you to hit harder than normal, so your are likely to feel more after.... Let me know how they work out if you try them. Good luck and enjoy

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:19 PM   #29
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I have always wondered how to make a self spanking machine, I think If you got a electric motor and made a offset pole with strings it could become a whip.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:46 PM   #30
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

If you are into spanking and self spanking, this guide might be helpful http://learningdd.com/blog/the-spank...-guide-part-1/

Advertisements
Kink Talk