Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-23-2010, 06:57 AM   #121
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

pet dogs and cats have been known to mate toghear if they co-habat the same living area. nothing is produced but it still happens
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #122
DHK-eh

Sign you can want to, but still don't

-Firstly, I'm open minded, and I think any sexual disire may be beyond the persons control, and do not think it is wrong to WANT to have sex with an animal; I wouldn't, but someone may.

-Many people are pointing out as long as it isn't harmful it can be ok; while I agree that it certainly couldn't be right if it is harmful, there is a differnce between directly, physicly damageing, and un-willing. (I know the mind of a person and a dog are not the same, its does not completely invalidate this comparison) If you tie up a girl and have sex with her without directly hurting her, it's still rape if she isn't willing.

-This is actually my main point, how do we define "willing". Obviously an animal can not simply say "yes" or "no" as a human can. It is here that I would invoke the 'better safe then sorry' principle. Basicly, unless the animal directly and without provocation, initiates the act, I don't think it can be considered willing. I'd like to reiterate the WITH OUT PROVOCATION part. This includes using things such as peanut butter to entice the animal, or some kind of drug given to the animal. (I'd like to mention that coating the penis in honey has been used by pedophiles many times before.)

-Now I can see how this definition of "willing" may not be liked very much by those wishing to preform this act, because it basicly means a guy can't penetrate the animal and a girl can't get anything short of the dog jumping her. But I feel these are necessary restraints because it isn't worth rapeing an unwilling creature, human or otherwise, and in the absence of a verbal communication link; play it safe... because it isn't just you involved.

Nothing feels right:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971 Just don't expect it to be anything normal.

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57890

Last edited by DHK-eh; 09-24-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
DHK-eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #123
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHK-eh
Obviously an animal can not simply say "yes" or "no" as a human can.
Obviously you've never tried to make a large animal do anything it didn't feel like doing.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #124
DHK-eh

Sign

I'd like to add that I used the words I did for there meanings, not the meanings of words that someone finds similar to them. This is why I said "say" not "act" I am more then fine with anyone who quotes that paragraph as long as it remains somewhat in context. But if you do so please quote and not reword, and please pay attention to the exact words I wrote, I wrote them for a reason.

Also, I've worked with animals quite alot.

Nothing feels right:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971 Just don't expect it to be anything normal.

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57890
DHK-eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:24 AM   #125
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

@DHK-eh - then you should know exactly what i mean. Regardless of whether you've said 'Say' no, or 'Act' no - If you've worked with animals for any length of time then you should be fully aware that animals, no matter their size, are fully capable of indicating consent or non-consent.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #126
deathklok123

all i got to say is people are just attracted to different stuff. Its just psychology, something in any persons past or experiences may attract them to anything. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias
check this out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk