Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-23-2019, 06:58 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Hotel Pool & Hot Tub Exhibition Points Dare

Next time you're at a hotel with a pool and a hot tub in close proximity, see how many points you can earn!

Once you do Stage 1, you are free to chicken out at any stage, but if you don't earn points in all six stages, there will be consequences at the end...
  1. Go down to the pool. You decide what time of day to go, though I do not recommend initiating this dare if there are children in the pool area, or if there are life guards on duty!

[1 Point] Wear your swimming suit, a t-shirt or cover-up, footwear if you feel you need it, and bring a towel.
    [5 Points] Wear your swimming suit, a t-shirt or cover-up, and bring a towel, but leave your room in your bare feet.
    [10 Points] Wear just your swimming suit, nothing else at all. Bring a towel.
    [15 Points] Wear just your swimming suit, nothing else at all. Do not bring a towel!
    [5 Bonus Points] Do not bring your room key. Whatever you chose to wear, I hope you're comfortable going to the front desk like that!

2. Now get in the pool. You may swim as long as you like to, either to work up the courage, or to wait until there aren't very many other people around.

When you're ready, you're going to secretly slip off your swimming suit while still in the water.

[5 Points] Stash your suit somewhere secret. Ideas: under a diving board in the hardware; under a poolside plant or tucked under a lounge chair within reach of the water.
    [10 Points] Stash your suit somewhere semi-hidden but safe. Ideas: in a footwell of a ladder; wrapped around the underwater base of the stair rail.
    [15 points] Just let that puppy float, and hope it doesn't wind up sucked up against the drain at the bottom of the deep end, or worse, fished out by some well-meaning, or mischievously curious soul!
    [20 Points] Leave your suit outside the water on the side of the pool, in plain sight.
    [30 Points] If it's an outdoor pool, throw your suit over a fence or wall so it will be very difficult or impossible to retrieve. If an indoor pool, get out of the pool, walk calmly to the nearest trash can, and throw your suit away, then get back in the pool.

3. Now enjoy the feeling of skinny-dipping in a public pool for a moment while you contemplate what you're about to do next... While you do, you may complete one or more of these challenges for extra points. You must complete at least one to fully complete the dare!

[5 Points] Stay naked in the water for at least five minutes.
    [5 Points] Pee in the pool while naked in it.
    [10 Points] Swim a lap from one edge of the pool to the other and back. So sleek without cloth holding you back, isn't it? If you can't swim, you may walk two sideways laps across the shallow end.
    [10 Points] Edge once.
    [5 Bonus Points] If you edge at least 6 feet / 2 meters from the nearest wall.

4. Here comes the hard part! Streak from the pool to the hot tub!

[5 Points] Dash as quick as you can! This will be your instinct, though it might not be the least risky, depending on if there are windows around, cameras, etc. Whatever you do, don't slip and fall!!
    [10 Points] Walk calmly. Nothing to see here, no need to attract attention, just a nice calm stroll and climb down into the hot tub. Ahhh, isn't that nice?
    [15 Points] Walk calmly and fully aroused, probably from that edging you did, you daring darer, you.
    [10 Bonus Points] Do not cover any private parts with your hands.

5. Mmm, nice and safe in that nice warm water, huh? Now let's have some fun... You may do more than one instruction to earn points. You must do at least one to fully complete the dare!

[5 Points] Edge once. You may repeat this for 2 extra points for each additional edge, up to 15 points total for 6 edges.
    [15 Points] Have a full-blown orgasm under the water.
    [5 Bonus Points] If you make enough noise to echo/reverberate as you climax.
    [10 Bonus Points] If there are other people in the area with you while you cum. These must be strangers or people you really wouldn't want to catch you masturbating in public!
    [10 More Bonus Points] If at least one of those other people are in the hot tub with you while you cum!

6. Streak back to the main pool. Brr! Bracingly cold now, isn't it? Find your suit (if applicable) and:

[5 Points] Put it back on under the water.
    [15 Points] Wring it out, then get out of the water before putting it back on, so it doesn't drip so much. How considerate of you!
    [30 Points] Wring it out. Get out of the water, gather any other belongings you may have with you, do not put anything back on, including your suit, and carry your belongings back to your room!
    [35 Points] If you earned 30 points in Step 4, do not retreive your suit. Leave it across the fence or in the trash. Carry anything else you brought with you, and walk naked back to your room.

Once back in your room, don't forget to write up a report!

[5 Points] For a lame "I did it" style report, or just a point total.
[10 Points] For a lamer "copy-paste the instructions completed" style report. Hey, at least it took a little effort, right?
[50 Points] For a full-detail report that people will have a good chance of cumming while they read!

How many points did you get?

Punishments/rewards:
Spoiler:
~ If you did not get any points in one or more stages of this dare, for each zero-point stage, add two more edges, and one more day without orgasms to your point total's consequences.

~ If you already have edging requirements or orgasm denial days, these just got added to them!

1-20 points: Edge four times, then go to bed. Don't orgasm tomorrow, either, just think about how much more fun you could have had, and do better on your next dare!

21-75 points: Edge three times, then go to bed. No orgasm for you! You may cum in the morning in the shower.

76-159 points: Edge twice, then have yourself a nice orgasm. Post a link to your report with your point total in your signature.

160-209 points: Edge once, then have yourself a well-earned orgasm. Post a link to your report with your point total in your signature.

210-250 points: You may have a nice, long, very well-earned pleasure session. You are a boss! Feel free to brag about it with a link to your report in your signature!

Spoiler:
Note: the maximum possible score is 250.

This would mean you wore just your swimming suit; did not bring a towel or your room key; got in the water and threw your wet suit away never to retrieve it; spent at least five minutes skinny dipping while swimming a lap and then edging away from the walls; walked calmly to the hot tub, still aroused and without covering up in any way; edged in the hot tub; came in the hot tub with a stranger in it with you; walked naked and dripping wet to the front desk to get a copy of your key; then made us all cum with your amazing report.

It would also mean that most people reading it probably wouldn't believe you unless you have some serious getDare street cred... but then again if it's sexy enough, they probably won't care. ;)

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 09-23-2019 at 07:02 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 01-01-2022, 10:10 AM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Oops! Noticed a mistake in this one, but it won't let me edit it.

Step 6, 35 points should read "If you earned 30 points in Step 2" rather than Step 4. Hopefully that was fairly obvious to anyone trying it. xD

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 01-01-2022, 05:46 PM   #3
NIPBoy

Okay, so I did this dare back in March of 2021, so it's been a while and some details are a tiny bit fuzzy. But I was dared to post this report, so here goes.

I was staying at a decent size hotel, it had three floors to it. But the area I was in wasn't super travelled at that time of the year (I was there to see family) and so the place was largely empty. Because of this, I was feeling somewhat brave—and horny—at the beginning, so I decided to go for it all and head down to the pool on the first floor (I was on the 3rd) with nothing but my swimsuit on. I debated leaving the key, but I decided against that. The swimsuit was an older one from when I was a little stockier, so it was a little looser than I would have normally worn, but for this occasion it was perfect.

I was feeling good once I reached the pool, since it was completely empty and I already had 15 points. It was at about 9pm, and the pool closed at 11pm, so there was also still plenty of time. I slipped into the pool and started slipping my shorts down. I got a little scared here, since this was my first time doing something this brazen, but after a few minutes I was able to work up the courage to take them completely off, leaving me naked in the pool!

I decided since I had them off, I'd toss them out of the pool toward one of the chairs before I could chicken out, which I was able to do. Boom. Up to 35 points.

I thought I could try to edge and get an easy 10 points, but I was a little too nervous, so I decided to calm down by swimming around the pool. I was able to swim for more than five minutes and do a couple laps, so there was another 15 points. Now up to 50.

At this point I was feeling a bit more relaxed, but I was getting cold, so I decided to bail. At first I thought I'd call it there and head back to my room, but then I remembered about the hot tub! Oh that sounded nice. So I walked slowly (but definitely nervously) over to the hot tub. It was the style where the bubbles were on a timer, so I turned it on for 10 minutes and resolved myself to stay there until it shut off. But I managed to not cover up, so between the walk and that, I was up to 90 points!

I struggled a bit with stage 5 as I was all too nervous, sitting completely naked in the hot tub, staring at my swimsuit at least 50 feet away. But I did sit there for the full 10 minutes. I decided not to press my luck too much and jumped out of the hot tub.

At this point, I was again prepared to get dressed. But I was still feeling a bit brave, so I decided to try to walk back holding my swimsuit instead of wearing it. I wrang it out a bit then headed for the door. The elevators were in the opposite direction from the lobby, so I felt relatively safe getting there. I peeked out from behind the door, and then jogged for the elevators (I was a bit nervous). I thought I could make it all the way up and back to my room, but I chickened out waiting for the elevator and slipped my suit back on. I decided that was close enough and gave myself the 30 points, bringing me to 120. But I guess I'll leave that up to everyone else if that actually counts or not.

So yeah, there's my report! I didn't file one before so I didn't count anything for a report toward my total.

Thanks for reading!
Limits: Dangerous, pain, messy, scat, crossdressing, pet play.
NIPBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NIPBoy for this post:
Old 01-01-2022, 05:55 PM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great job! A fun and sexy read.

I'll give you the 30 points for making it back to the elevator... provided you do an elevator dare for me in the future.

Old 01-03-2022, 06:55 PM   #5
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

I do believe I may try this if I don't chicken out this week.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 08:48 PM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Did you do it? I'd love to hear about it!

Old 03-24-2022, 05:39 AM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Nice dare!

Just saved this for future reference next time I get the chance. Unfortunately, most of the time you need to go through the lobby to get to the pool.

I have done parts of this before, individually. I have left the suit on the chair and swam and been in the hot tub naked. And many know of walked around the hotel naked, but very cautious with lobby level.

So I'll definately look up this up on my next hotel stay!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 03-24-2022, 11:34 AM   #8
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

I look forward to hearing about the adventures I inspire for you! Keep in mind, you don't have to be naked through the lobby. There are plenty of options for lesser points! But for the first part, come on... you can pad through the lobby in your bare feet and swimming trunks. You won't get in trouble, I promise.

At the very worst, they might say you need a shirt and shoes on in there, and you just smile innocently and say, "Oh okay, I'll remember next time," and move on.

Besides... your name says you like being humiliated, yes? So you can do it. I believe in you, Humiliated Boy Slave!

Old 03-24-2022, 12:14 PM   #9
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

haha...

yes... I usually go down in just my swim suit and hope for towels at the pool. Taking just my phone, key and a book usually. And swimsuit has been just speedo and even a womens bikini before.

I did it in a rather large NYC hotel and went to the front desk asking where the pool was, knowing there was no pool lol. Yeah, so walking back in a suit and nothing else isn't a problem.

I was thinking of a couple places with the outdoor pool. Over the fence means in the parking lot for 2 of them. One is in a courtyard in the middle of the square hotel, so could land in the grass or target for a balcony. Just thinking of places I do stay regularly, but I think I'd have to take a key with me at least for that option.

Keep you posted

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 03-24-2022, 12:48 PM   #10
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Oh nice! The one in NYC with no pool, you were literally in nothing but a swimming suit? Barefoot, too? What kind of suit? How did they react? Tell me more!

And oh, damn... you just gave me another dare idea. xD

Old 03-24-2022, 12:54 PM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Yeah, that was swim trunks. No shirt or shoes though. No towel. I'm sure I had my room key, probably book and phone but don't recall. So practically naked in a very busy hotel lobby in manhatten. I can't imagine if it was a women's bikini!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 03-24-2022, 12:58 PM   #12
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Fantastic! What I wouldn't have given to be there to see that...

I take it nothing particularly memorable happened? I'm picturing some bored receptionist barely looking up and just monotoning, "We don't have a pool, sorry." xD

Old 03-24-2022, 01:04 PM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Fantastic! What I wouldn't have given to be there to see that...

I take it nothing particularly memorable happened? I'm picturing some bored receptionist barely looking up and just monotoning, "We don't have a pool, sorry." xD
That... And doezens of people in the lobby staring... lol

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 03-24-2022, 01:34 PM   #14
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Which you, of course, dearly love. The stares... both the admiring ones and the shocked ones, I imagine?

I take it you're quite an attractive young creature?

Old 03-24-2022, 01:55 PM   #15
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Which you, of course, dearly love. The stares... both the admiring ones and the shocked ones, I imagine?

I take it you're quite an attractive young creature?
I hate describing oneself. I think I'm a fit guy that looks decent. attractive, I say is in the eye of the beholder. But I do draw eyes it seems...

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, hotel, naked, semi-public, swimming