Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 06-12-2019, 03:41 AM   #1
kittenaaliyah

Default Rules for Slaves

As you may know I am unowned and attempting to train my self. I hope to have a dom and similar rules.

1. I submit to the will of my dom and accept my responsibility to serve and obey my dom with every action.
2. I will masturbate at least 5 times a day.
3. I will not pee normally but do so in a humiliating Manner as prescribed in my pee rules.
4. I will drink my first pee every morning.
5. I will wake my dom up with a blowjob or while eating her pussy.
6. I will drink my dom's piss and be pissed on whenever he wishes.
7. I will eat healthy and workout to loose weight and be sexy for my dom.
8. I will train my ass and mouth.
9. I will put serving my Master always as a priority and pride myself in always putting my Master first.
10. I will never fake an orgasm
11. I will always be honest with my dom.
12. I will inform my Master of discomforts and other bodily status changes so Master can direct me accordingly.
13. I will groom according to my specifications daily. Brush, shower and hair removal.
14. I will always ensure that my Master’s cum enters my body. If he/she cums on me, I will swallow it. If he cums in her ass, I may be allowed to keep it inside her there, depending on my Master’s discretion but may be required to eat it too.
15. I accept responsibility as a household slave for maintaining the good of the household from food, to cleanliness to getting along with all others in the household.
16. I accept that I no longer have any form of privacy whatsoever and every physical process I engage is subject to observation, modification and alteration.
17. My Master has absolute say over how and when any and all sex acts are performed in my life from this moment forward. I accept Master’s sexual preferences over my own and will make every effort to adjust my own preferences and attractions to those laid out by my Master.
18. I accept my responsibility to promptly reply to each and every communication sent by Master
19. I will answer all questions and points asked in the above communications in full and check to be sure I addressed every point.
20. If I do falter and lie to Master I will inform him of the lie as soon as possible, regardless of the consequences.
21. My Master will be absolutely accepting and understanding of me and what I present to him — he may not encourage inappropriate or harmful behaviors but he will not judge me for having any of them.
22. I will be thankful for all the pleasures that Master offers me to experience.
23. If I have issues with limits or trust I will openly discuss them with my Master and trust his commitment to my emotional and physical safety.
24. I will give a little bit more control over me to my Master every day.
25. I will always be under Master’s control night and day, if he is present or not, in action, spirit and intent.
26. I will always be loyal to Master and never betray him in any speech nor deed.
27. I will make choices in my life according to how I believe Master would want me to make those choices.
28. If anyone speaks badly of my Master I will inform him and defend him if I am able.
29.I have the right to beg the Master for sex in the manner that he has shown me as appropriate
30. I will confess any time I have disobeyed Master be it intentional or not immediately. If I do not do so, I will be punished even more severely if this is discovered — and I will make every effort to ensure it is discovered and no further cover-ups as this will ultimately be for my benefit.
31. I will pride myself in being a slave and feel pride in the fact that I am doing such a good job as a slave. Being a slave is not easy and takes a dedicated woman to do so properly and I will honor myself for doing this well.
32. Master has absolute control over all my bodily fluids
33. I accept that I am no longer a human being but a piece of property whose main purpose is sexual gratification.
34. Master has every right to give me to others as a sexual gift and I will serve them sexually as Master commands and obey them to the best of my ability.
35. My anus, mouth, pussy and hands are always available to pleasure Master,
36. If Master chooses to order me about in public, I will do so willingly, no matter what is asked of me and do everything in my power to overcome feelings of being shy or self-conscious.
37. I am responsible for each and every one of these rules and will review them frequently to ensure that i am obeying them all.
kittenaaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to kittenaaliyah for this post:
Old 06-12-2019, 06:40 AM   #2
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, these are tough rules.
I hope you will find a Master that is worth your devotion.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:34 AM   #3
Trainer4u

Smile

I love the rules you have written! I enjoy strict control and rulles so feel free to message me to discuss about rules and training.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk