Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-02-2022, 02:57 PM   #61
silly_little.girl

hello! this slut has been very horny lately. i have been cumming a lot without asking first, and using no pain, only pleasure. i have fallen out from my bdsm routine, and acting like a whore. please give me a harsh punishment, verbal and physical would be nice. thank you sir!

Likes: orgasm control, bladder control, light pain, degradation, choking, feeling inferior, feeling helpless, vibrator play

Dislikes: heavy pain, hidden public play, long orgasm denial, anal, nipple torture

Limits: anything loud or noticeable (live with family), permanent, poop, needles, pictures most of the time

Toys: bullet vibrator and household objects

hmu for a good time
silly_little.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 03:07 PM   #62
ShamelessSlut

Hello I need to be humiliated and degraded. It's what I live for and crave. I'd love both verbal and physical humiliation. I love getting laughed at for my stupidity and obedience. I love being made to feel like shit and being made to ruin myself and anything else.

KIK Stacyslut43
[email protected]
24/F/Bi

Likes.
Foot Play, Hypnosis, Humiliation, Body writing, Piss play, Getting messy, A2M, Spankings (ass,tits,pussy), PetPlay, Scat, Gagging, Semi public

Limits
diapers, illegal, blood, social suicide, age play, inflation
ShamelessSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 05:05 PM   #63
BladderWhore
Account Banned

Make me cry, I'd love to be humiliated physically. I spend so much time masturbating, and I like to be made fun of for being so whorish and for loving to be treated like an animal/being dehumanised.
Limits: messy, friends/family, anal or pussy insertions, public, permanent, scat, pics
BladderWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 12:38 PM   #64
Huntresslucy

Default Need to be degraded please

Tell me why you need this, if you want it to be verbal, physical or both.
Both please. I have been continuously masturbating for a couple of days. I need to be degraded and humiliated to teach me my place

Tell me about yourself, your insecurities... give me 'ammo' to use, humiliate and degrade you with.
I am ashamed of my hucow and watersport kink.

2.Be harsh/3. Make me cry. Whatever you think is best.
Huntresslucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 08:05 AM   #65
Doublecats

Please make me cry and teach me a lesson(physically)
I keep on touching myself and orgasm even though i‘m in denial. I keep on forgetting things and I’m too lazy to work on something. I need someone who teaches me a lesson maybe that will help getting my ass up and do something. Feel free to contact me on kik or dm

Likes: pussy pain, humiliation, position holding, orgasm control, forced orgasm, insertions, games(dice dares, wheels), edging

Dislikes: messy, nipple pain, pee holding, rubberband snaps, writing lines, semi permanent, overstimulation, ruined orgasm

Limits: Anal, public, illegal, scat, pee drinking, exposure, identifying media, vomit, permanent
Doublecats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:17 PM   #66
sallygirl

Default Punish

Please punish me someway by degrade me, humiliation, and physical.
Make me cry.
I have been a snobbish slut, backed out of dares and things agreed too. In other words used other people.
Make it so I can't back out.
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 03:20 PM   #67
Tea12

Please punish me. I am a horny slut. I have been masturabating alot and not doing my college work. Please humiliate and degrade me verbally and physically.
2.Be harsh
3.Make me cry

LIKES: clit and pussy play/torture, medium pain, dice dare, verbal humiliation, degradation, condescending language, online exposure

LIMITS: family, needles, public, anal, scat, pee, blood, permanent, face

TOYS: Household items only
Tea12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 04:31 AM   #68
Depraved C

Please punish this needy slut! My pathetic cunt is always dripping for attention, distracting me from my responsibilities. Please give harsh punishment both physically and verbally. Please make me cry

A masochistic slut who loves being verbally degraded and physically punished.

Likes: humiliation & degradation, bondage, gags, wedgies, spanking, nipple & clit torture, breath play, edging, orgasm control, hidden public

Dislikes: bladder control, long-term denial, ruined orgasm, no touch

Limits: Anal, permanent, picture, family, public, filth, piss-play, scat, violence, puke, dangerous

Tools: vibrator, clothespins, blindfold, tapes & household stuff.

Give me PM Dares
Depraved C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 07:28 AM   #69
MayDare

[QUOTE=aboveyou;3402598]Sluts that need to be punished may request so here, in my inbox or on kik.

Tell me why you need this, if you want it to be verbal, physical or both.
I have been a useless slut wasting time masturbating and being horny

Tell me about yourself, your insecurities... give me 'ammo' to use, humiliate and degrade you with.
Being called a pig or cow with udders etc. do your best because I need to be punished

Finally tell me how bad you want it by selecting one of the levels bellow

Be harsh

Likes: ice play, spanking, verbal degradation, edging, semi public, humiliation, being controlled, hypnosis, writing lines,

Dislikes: anal, piss, denial, most other things not listed in likes

Limits: Anything revealing/harmful
MayDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:39 PM   #70
aboveyou

Reopened this thread, taking requests again

Submissive and Slaves may contact me here on on kik regarding the following (FEMALE ONLY)

Those seeking to be
-Owned and given structure
-Inspected
-Denied
-Punished
-Controlled
-Anything else that your submissive heart may desire

You may call me 'Sir'

kik
forever.above.you

I am looking for a submissive to call my own
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post5220414
aboveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 04:43 PM   #71
Ropebunnyxo

Hi,

I need a physical punishment, make me cry.

I need it because I dared to cum without permission while being vibed by magic wand. And then I couldn't even take a full punishment for it. My master was very mad at me, he spread my pussy with clamps and attached magic wand to my pussy with tape. He left it on for 20min on the most powerful setting. He said since I'm such a bad whore and think I can cum without permission he will make me cum non stop as a punishment till I beg him to stop. But I only lasted 10min till I started begging him to stop.

I have the following available: magic wand, rotating spike shaft rabbit vibrator, g-spot rabbit vibrator, clit & nipple pumps, 8 inch dildo, pussy clamps. All toys have different power settings available, dildo has a suction pad so can be put on any surface.

Please, this whore needs to be punished as much as possible.

There are no limitations on the toys, oral/anal/vaginal is fine as well as toothpaste, hot sauce and any positions.

Give me a rough punishment as I've been a very bad whore.
Ropebunnyxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degraded, humiliated, punishment, slut