Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2023, 09:18 PM   #1
aboveyou

Male 31/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place (training awaits)

31/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place (training awaits)

(All time zones welcome, I am in Adelaide, Australia but want this to be online at least to start with)

(If this is still up I am still looking)

Hello, thank you for clicking my Ad. This will be a long ad because I am looking for someone who is willing to take this lifestyle as seriously as I do. Who will regard it, not as something that is cheap and a bit of casual fun, but something that is a lifestyle that will give us both a shared sense of deep fulfilment that derives from our dynamic, mutual understanding of the dynamic and the balance (or imbalance) that exists between us.

(I have typed this up on my phones note app before hand as this ad is something I have mused over quite a lot, therefore there may be some formatting issues that arise from copying and pasting it here, my apologise)

Me, physical description: I am 32M, white, 6'2, a full head of brown hair, in good shape, do skin care, and well groomed.

What I offer: I believe it is proper to lead with what I can give rather than what I want. This way you can see if I deserve what I want based on what I offer in return. I describe myself as a calm, easy, level headed person, traits that I bring to the dynamic as a Dominant. I am a disiplined person and want to impart that disipline on to you as my submissive. This disipline is not only sexual, with tasks and rules etc, as I want to extend the boundaries outside of this to encapsulate other vanilla areas of your life. Do you need/want someone to keep you accountable in areas of your life you are struggling with, I am there for you. I want to be your rock, someone who you can share yourself with, raw and uncompromisingly. I want to be your guide, your coach, your leader, your safe place. I want to turn and mould you in to the best person you can be, inside and out. I do believe in punishments and disipline within the dynamic but only fair punishments that fit the crime. I believe in second chances and leniency when there is room for it but also harsh punishments when the slack I have provided you has proven ineffective to adjust your behaviour. Ultimately I want to turn you into a highly disciplined person and Submissive. I describe myself as a very strict soft Dom, if such a thing can exist haha. I expect a lot and want things to be done in a specific manner, as I like attention to detail, but I don't want to talk down to you or treat you like scum. Harsh but fair, strict but encouraging. I know that this has read very proper and dry but I actually like to think I am a very funny and casual person. So much so that I think anyone who knew me personally would be very surprised to learn all this about me. As such I am a very private person about this side of me and hope you are to. I am wanting this to be daily communication with chatting throughout the day if we both have time. I don't expect you to commit your whole life to this and understand you have responsibilities and commitments outside of this. Also, if you are a gamer I would like to to play online with you as well, maybe incorporate the dynamic of power playing into the game some how. I'm interested in sharing a google drive with each other which we will run our dynamic through, contract, rules, tasks etc. Ultimately I offer a dynamic where communication and honesty is prioritised above all else. Finally, I offer that I will always respect your limits. (I feel like I have more to say here but this is probably enough for now haha)

What I am looking for: A woman over 18, and younger than me, who is already capable of self discipline but wants to go to the next level. You are respectful and well spoken with not a single bratty bone in your body. Unfortunately, if you are a disorganised person with no disipline then getting a Dom to fix that isn't going to work (from experience) especially as this is online. I don't care what you look like, but as I am in good shape I want you to be as well. I don't have a perferance on race. Someone who is feminine or at least wants to become more feminine. Someone who likes, wants, needs to please and worship me. Who sees my pleasure as their own. Someone generous and giving. You are someone who not only meets expectations but aims to exceed them. If you are a virgin or simply inexperienced please don't let that be a barrier for you. I want to train you, daily tasks, rules. Anal and deep throat training. As well as training; positions, how to walk, talk. I want a dynamic that is high-protocol. I am looking for a friend but also someone who understands their place, on their knees besides me. You desire to be owned as my property and considered as such by me. You want to be free use and believe that is it my right as your Dominant to have access to your body however and whenever I wish. Not interested in anyone who is not single and unattached, I don't share. Areas of control I am interested in are: full orgasm control, outfit control, grooming control, diet and exercise control.

Pictures and video: This is an important aspect of the dynamic and needed its own section. These are a must for any long term dynamic for me, proof of doing tasks and training, for me to give feedback or simply for me to admire your body. (No face). Obviously I am not expecting this right away but I am also not willing to wait months for this to happen. If this is a deal breaker for you, then I understand, thank you for reading this far and I wish you all the best but this is something I am not willing to compromise on, sorry.

Kinks: The fun stuff. Orgasm control, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, edging (lots of edging), anal, anal training, butt plugs, oral, cock worshing, deep throat and deep throat train, cum play, collars, disipline, saliva/drool, spanking, choking, slight pain, clamps. (much more, if its not a limit then I am at least open to it)

Limit: Bratting, public, age play, raceplay, scat, blood, anything dangerous or permanent, social suicide.

Where do we go from here? Well if you like what you have read then I would encourage you to contact me, either here on on kik. I don't expect you to address me as Sir from the get go but starting respectful as possible is a good way to start things. I want to talk and get to know each other at first but I am wanting to dive into talking about the dynamic pretty quickly. I know that contacting someone can be daunting, like all of a sudden you have forgotten how to talk about yourself, haha. Don't worry, I have provided a little guide for you to follow with relevant information I want to know about you to begin with. Eventually I would like to move our chat to telegram.

Template: (I put a lot of work into this ad and will expect the same in your responce)

First say hi and introduce yourself, age, sex, location. Do you study or work, if so what? What hobbies to you like?

Why did you like my ad specifically? Do you have any questions or concerns about what I want? Tell me about your sexual experience, if any.

Finally tell me why you think we would be a good match.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
S
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk