Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-02-2021, 04:53 PM   #781
bee9
getDare Succubus

Yes, we need to make sure she still enjoy it, so there should be a challenge.

Two main proposals:
- Orgasm cost increases by 5% each time (record it exactly, like 21.56 of course)
- Each task should have an "expiry" -- a number of times it can be used. I would say 20 is a legit number, after than the points decrease by 1. We will need to provide more ways to earn points of course.

Sara, what do you think?

P.S. I would do my part and propose the following activities:
  • spend half an hour with at least a dozen of tacks inside your bra +3 pts (going down to 2pts after 20 uses)
  • 5 edges back to back +2 pts
  • rubbing your clit against a desk's edge until you edge +1 pt with a blindfold, cuffs, fully naked +2 pts
  • doing exactly 30 full strokes on a dildo with each stroke taking 3 seconds to go in, 2 seconds fully in and 1 second to go out, followed by a 3 seconds pause before the next stroke +2 pts with clothespins on your nipples, wearing nothing but high heels +3 pts

Last edited by bee9; 02-02-2021 at 05:06 PM.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:03 PM   #782
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
In her blog post here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93144&goto=next

She has 15 points right now, including the 11 points she earned just this morning! She’s getting very efficient and more comfortable with the tasks At this rate, she’ll be cuming every other day!

Since she’s becoming more comfortable with the tasks, I wonder if we need to change something so it doesn’t get too easy and boring...

We could increase the cost of orgasms.. maybe the cost goes up by 2 points every time, instead of just 1?

We could also change the “easy” tasks -like sleeping naked with the door open, or showering with the door unlocked- to be mandatory and deduct points if she doesn’t do them.

So sleeping naked would be worth 0 points, but NOT sleeping naked is -1.

Thoughts, everyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Yes, we need to make sure she still enjoy it, so there should be a challenge.

Two main proposals:
- Orgasm cost increases by 5% each time (record it exactly, like 21.56 of course)
- Each task should have an "expiry" -- a number of times it can be used. I would say 20 is a legit number, after than the points decrease by 1. We will need to provide more ways to earn points of course.

Sara, what do you think?

P.S. I would do my part and propose the following activities:
  • spend half an hour with at least a dozen of tacks inside your bra +3 pts (going down to 2pts after 20 uses)
  • 5 edges back to back +2 pts
  • rubbing your clit against a desk's edge until you edge +1 pt with a blindfold, cuffs, fully naked +2 pts
  • doing exactly 30 full strokes on a dildo with each stroke taking 3 seconds to go in, 2 seconds fully in and 1 second to go out, followed by a 3 seconds pause before the next stroke +2 pts with clothespins on your nipples, wearing nothing but high heels +3 pts
Both of these have been discussed before (and not too long ago at that) and tabled for the time being, and I feel like the percentage thing could get complicated (just my opinion). Sara said something about being busy these next few days and (I may be mistaken here) but I think something was mentioned about too many rules/regulations/requirements not making it fun but instead making it ... I can't remember the phrase/word used but it essentially equated to the word "tedious".

Also, it's not that normal for Sara to get a lot of points at once. This seemed to be a one off (or abnormal - points earning wise) morning, so I wouldn't worry too much on that end. Plus, there's the fact that most of the time Sara doesn't even earn points on her own and instead prefers to be told what tasks to do to earn points.... isn't that right Sara.....

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 10:59 PM   #783
NetNegative

It seems like when Sara becomes busy she doesn't earn that many points (and can end up going 12 whole days without an orgasm), and then when she has more free time she earns a few orgasms really quickly. I don't see a problem with her current rate of orgasms because she's currently going through a lull in her workload, and when she inevitably becomes busy again she'll have to deny herself for a long stretch of time.

If this doesn't happen then maybe a tweaking of the system is in order, but for now, I think we should just see what happens.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NetNegative for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 12:28 AM   #784
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Both of these have been discussed before (and not too long ago at that) and tabled for the time being, and I feel like the percentage thing could get complicated (just my opinion). Sara said something about being busy these next few days and (I may be mistaken here) but I think something was mentioned about too many rules/regulations/requirements not making it fun but instead making it ... I can't remember the phrase/word used but it essentially equated to the word "tedious".

Also, it's not that normal for Sara to get a lot of points at once. This seemed to be a one off (or abnormal - points earning wise) morning, so I wouldn't worry too much on that end. Plus, there's the fact that most of the time Sara doesn't even earn points on her own and instead prefers to be told what tasks to do to earn points.... isn't that right Sara.....
They have been indeed. There is some increase in points for orgasms, but not an exponential one. I for one enjoy Sara's orgasms way to much to get in a situation where she can't orgasm anymore. The tasks are enough to drive her to the point where the orgasm feels fantastic, and as long as that is the case, I see no need to change it drastically.

Negative points are there for some tasks that are good for her, we want to avoid things getting "normal" by doing them as well as tedious by doing the same thing over and over. There was a point change recently by Sara to ensure the point values still match, which saw a fee of the most used ones reduced. That should already be sufficient, at least for a while.

This thread should stay fun for Sara. That means she is not going weeks between every orgasm, and she isn't pushed too far or too quickly. By all means feel free to post ideas, that is what the thread is for. But look through the last few pages to get an idea of what Sara is like and what she likes to do. She is giving up control and submitting, show her that you take enough care to guide her in her submission, and don't abuse it by ramping the difficulty up immensely. There is not always a need to make things more difficult. At some point, she will break too that. Instead, let's just coax her out slowly and see how far she can go. One step at a time, in the direction she told us she wants to go.

You are doing fantastic Sara. Don't let anyone tell you anything else.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 01:51 AM   #785
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you have come a long way since Iast checked in Sara. Brave decision leaving it up to the thread to exchange your points!

I was thinking the other day about ways to make it more interesting without messing with points.
I came up with the idea of having a points tally on your body somewhere. A permanent sign of your submission and denial.
I'd initially thought painting one nail per point each time, however that's gone with the points increase. Unless you have a few extra toes
Open to suggestions, but perhaps a body safe marker that's not too permanent would be fun.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 02:56 AM   #786
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
In her blog post here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93144&goto=next

She has 15 points right now, including the 11 points she earned just this morning! She’s getting very efficient and more comfortable with the tasks At this rate, she’ll be cuming every other day!

Since she’s becoming more comfortable with the tasks, I wonder if we need to change something so it doesn’t get too easy and boring...

We could increase the cost of orgasms.. maybe the cost goes up by 2 points every time, instead of just 1?

We could also change the “easy” tasks -like sleeping naked with the door open, or showering with the door unlocked- to be mandatory and deduct points if she doesn’t do them.

So sleeping naked would be worth 0 points, but NOT sleeping naked is -1.

Thoughts, everyone?
Oops, I forgot about the repository, sorry.

I agree that some easy tasks are overvalued in term of points. Indeed sleeping naked can become easily a pleasurable habit (i do it since when I was a boy, and I feel uncomfortable if I can't), and the door slightly open doesn't add a lot of risk. So, by my point of view, one point for a whole week could be more fair than one for each night. Maybe this could be changed in the warm season when she could lay on the bed under just a sweaty sheet or totally uncovered.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:08 AM   #787
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Sounds like you have come a long way since Iast checked in Sara. Brave decision leaving it up to the thread to exchange your points!

I was thinking the other day about ways to make it more interesting without messing with points.
I came up with the idea of having a points tally on your body somewhere. A permanent sign of your submission and denial.
I'd initially thought painting one nail per point each time, however that's gone with the points increase. Unless you have a few extra toes
Open to suggestions, but perhaps a body safe marker that's not too permanent would be fun.
Written just above her clit with the same ipstick she uses on her lips that day? So the sign would be hidden to the most of people but marking her face and visible for who knows (Danielle?). If she uses lipstick just occasionally she could earn one point every three days she does it.

I agree with bluedieblub: passing from one or more orgasms a day, every time she wants, to an orgasm every some days (up to 12) only if earned, Sara is giving a great proof of herself, and have gained in terms of intensity of the orgasms and fun in being controlled and making tasks. That's why I think that we all, in exchange of the fun she is giving us with her reports, we should concentrate in making the tasks not (only ) more difficult but more imaginative, trying to go over her imagination.

Last edited by redcamel; 02-03-2021 at 03:19 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:12 AM   #788
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Written just above her clit with the same ipstick she uses on her lips that day? So the sign would be hidden to the most of people but marking her face and visible for who knows (Danielle?). If she uses lipstick just occasionally she could earn one point every three days she does it.
That does sound like a fun idea. She would know that the lipstick she has on, is present on another place to mark her current tally. How often do you use lipstick Sara?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 02-03-2021, 05:33 AM   #789
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post

This sums it up perfectly...

Don't get me wrong... suggestions are always welcome... but changing the points system was discussed a few days ago... and while some of the suggestions were really good I felt that it wasn't the right time to implement them... that still stands... things *are* super busy work- and study-wise... and are going to get busier at least for the next few days... yesterday morning was an anomaly... and as if to prove that point I haven't been able to progress my points at all in the last 24 hours...!!

And as Alex mentions... I do have the tendency to make things more difficult for myself by letting others decide what tasks I should do to earn points... I've shot my chances for a quick orgasm a couple of times already that way... so earning several points quickly is definitely NOT an everyday occurrence...

Having said all of that... I *am* open to suggestions for negative points provided they are fair... for instance I haven't updated my points total 4 out of the last 5 nights... I feel that is unacceptable... even if I am busy and am not able to reply to all the posts on this thread everyday, the minimum I can do is take 5 minutes to update my total each night... clearly, being penalised 1 point every time I miss doing that is not enough to keep me in line... so from tonight I am thinking of increasing the penalty to 2 or maybe even 3 points... what do all of you think...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-03-2021 at 05:39 AM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 06:12 AM   #790
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Having said all of that... I *am* open to suggestions for negative points provided they are fair... for instance I haven't updated my points total 4 out of the last 5 nights... I feel that is unacceptable... even if I am busy and am not able to reply to all the posts on this thread everyday, the minimum I can do is take 5 minutes to update my total each night... clearly, being penalised 1 point every time I miss doing that is not enough to keep me in line... so from tonight I am thinking of increasing the penalty to 2 or maybe even 3 points... what do all of you think...??
Glad we are all on the same page again.

I suggest moving to -2 points for now. If that doesn’t solve your problem of updating your points total we can move to something else such as a day of denial added once you receive enough points for an orgasm.

To be fair, if you have something going on that you know you will not have time to update your total, and say so ahead of time, I think we can forego any penalty.

Just an idea
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 06:17 AM   #791
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I would agree. Build up the negatives slowly, no need to overshoot. That being said, I do find myself looking at the updates from time to time, they are quite enjoyable

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 02-03-2021, 06:23 AM   #792
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post

I suggest moving to -2 points for now. If that doesn’t solve your problem of updating your points total we can move to something else such as a day of denial added once you receive enough points for an orgasm.

To be fair, if you have something going on that you know you will not have time to update your total, and say so ahead of time, I think we can forego any penalty.

Just an idea
I agree step it up slowly.

I do agree with an earlier point I read about some things being your new normal. Like sleeping naked. So a modifier tk the task without changing the points could keep if fresh. For example "Sleeping Naked" could be defined as being naked from the moment you go to bed to the moment your alarm goes off. If you get up, you stay naked.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 08:45 AM   #793
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
That does sound like a fun idea. She would know that the lipstick she has on, is present on another place to mark her current tally. How often do you use lipstick Sara?
Oh I *love* this idea...!! It will be a constant reminder of my submission... so humiliating...

I wear lipstick most times when I leave the house... maybe I should start wearing it at home too... lol...

It would be even more fun and humiliating if the total was written on a different part of my body everyday... and if you guys decided where every day as well...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 02-03-2021, 08:47 AM   #794
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post

Just an idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I would agree. Build up the negatives slowly, no need to overshoot. That being said, I do find myself looking at the updates from time to time, they are quite enjoyable
I have moved the penalty to -2 for now... I actually also like BDsub's idea of adding a day of denial... that will definitely solve the problem... lol...

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 08:58 AM   #795
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I agree step it up slowly.

I do agree with an earlier point I read about some things being your new normal. Like sleeping naked. So a modifier tk the task without changing the points could keep if fresh. For example "Sleeping Naked" could be defined as being naked from the moment you go to bed to the moment your alarm goes off. If you get up, you stay naked.
I agree that the sleeping naked task is becoming the new normal... which is why I reduced the points from 2 to 1 a few days ago... with 1 extra point for leaving the door open slightly... maybe I should make the door bit mandatory and take away the extra point...??

I'm open to other ideas as well... I seldom wake up during the night so changing it to what you suggested won't make too big a difference...

Also... losing a point each time I use the toilet more than 4 times in a day isn't doing much from a kinky perspective for me... it's just there as a rule... can it be replaced with something more fun...??

Advertisements
Kink Talk