Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-21-2011, 07:46 AM   #1
Drewsky

Default Secret Fun in Public

A couple questions....

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls)

1b) **add-on question to the above question for girls: Have you had both holes occupied while in public?

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)?

I'll answer first.... and yes to 1, and for question 2, bottles of different shapes and sizes, an apple, pop(soda) can, and a round make-up container shaped like a gold ball.

Drewsky...

Likes: anal, stretching, 'risk of getting caught' public, 'doing things in public secretly without others being aware of anything'
Dislikes: Scat, public viewing to strangers
Drewsky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Drewsky for this post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
moonmoon

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls) not really inside me, but in my underwear.

1b) **add-on question to the above question for girls: Have you had both holes occupied while in public?
no
2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)? A huge bead

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
seasider1953

Been out with a dildo up me, also with a cock ring on whilst under orders. Not used anything that wasn't a recognised sex toy
seasider1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

1. I've been out several times with various toys inside me, usually plugs, but twice with a large, inflated, dog-shaped toy. I've also been out holding an enema and wearing a diaper O.o oddly not at the same time :P ^^ haha.

2. I don't think I've ever gone out with something in me that wasn't like a toy O.o quite surprising really haha. Makes me wanna try something! XD hehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls) Yes

1b) **add-on question to the above question for girls: Have you had both holes occupied while in public? Once, and it made it super hard to concentrate!

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)? Golf balls with string attached, pens, a fat sharpie marker... carrots and cucumbers... and an old toothbrush.
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #6
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Bart

Went out with a vibrating butt plug in once that was certanly interesting dont think it was too loud though.
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

Yes, a few times, a buttplug. (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #8
storm

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them?
yes, a plug

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)?
yes, a banana, lime, big marbles.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #9
tim.too

Default Public?

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls)
Yes, I have. It was a butt plug and I went to the mall. It was nice, walking around with nobody knowing what I was doing...

N/A

No, not yet. Might be worth trying. I would be interested in suggestions...
Old 12-13-2011, 03:03 AM   #10
waramt

Send a message via Yahoo to waramt

No, but I would like to try it.

No.

[email protected]

Dislikes: too risky, too disgusting, too much hassle.
waramt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM   #11
321tt
Distinguished Member

Yes, I went with various items up my ass.

for 2), I started with a home-made sex toy -- two plastic bottle lids taped together in a condom and on a string

for other things, a vibrating egg and buttplugs
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #12
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

The only thing ive done is go to a store and school with panties on with a pad in them all day

m/21/losangeles
CD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:24 AM   #13
subsquare99

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls) Yes

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)? Yes, a dozen cherries, under orders. And I had to eat them later!
subsquare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #14
con5

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls)yes

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)?yes a sharpie up my ass and a cock ring made from rope
con5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #15
daremaster 1
getDare God

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls) yes

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)?yes a sharpie and a pencil.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk