Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-15-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
moonmoon

Heart The Virginity Dare

Okay here is a story I have been thinking about for a long time, but have not yet typed.

Annie sat down next to Lucia, and immediately the previously empty chairs were filled. It was a wonder that Annie was friends with Lucia, they were the most opposite anyone could be. Annie had golden hair, was tall, had great clothes, and every single boy in the school in love with her. Lucy had short brown hair, glasses, freckles, and "cute" sweaters. Boys who loved her? Zero.
Pretty much the only thing connecting them was their blood. They were cousins.

Annie waved her hand and the others backed off. "We don't have ANY classes together!" Annie exclaimed. "You'll still help me with homework, right? Oh, thank you! You won't believe what happened in Math Class today. Anthony THREW UP all over Kayla! Then, someone told me that they are DATING! Well, that will be over!"

Lucy tuned Annie out, and began working on some homework. Annie always had gossip and loved the sound of her own voice. Kayla must be feeling pretty bad, she thought, and decided to talk to her after lunch.

"And you know what?! Cece? CeCe! Earth to CeCe!" Lucia hated to be called that. "What?" she grumbled. Annie said "You know Vinia? EVERYONE thinks she is a slut with a capital S, but today, she CLAIMED she had just lost her virginity! Can you believe that? And most of the girls on the class said she was late, and should have lost it by now! You know what this MEANS, right? We HAVE to lose our virginity soon, or we'll end up, like, forty year old virgins!"

They were both virgins. No guy had tried to even ask Lucy out. Many had tried with Annie, but she hadn't found the right guy, and decided none of them were good enough for her.

Lucy sighed. She wished Annie would shut up. Lucy was the "good girl," and didn't like swearing or talking about sex and virginity.

"Come on, CeCe!" Annie continued. "We HAVE to. I double dog dare you! Don't you remember my party?"

A couple months ago, at Annie's birthday party, they played truth or dare. You have two chances to refuse a dare. Lucy had opted out of licking someone's foot, and pouring ketchup down her shirt. Then, someone had dared her to ring someone's doorbell naked. After Lucy refused that one, she knew she would be dared again and have to do it.

"You know you want to!" sqeauled Annie. "I'll do it too! How about this?"
Annie grabbed a sheet of paper and scribbled on it. Atfer a couple minutes, she handed it over. Lucy read:

Lucia Maria Althine, and Annabell Anne Harbing agree to these dare terms:

By the end of a month, they will lose their virginity to someone,

This person(s) must be good looking, nice,and approved of.

Annie squealed. "isn't it great? You have to sign it!" Lucy grudgingly took the pen and signed it under a small box saying, "I agree to this dare!" in bubble letters. Lucy decided Annie wouldn't really make her do this. Besides, Annie will have forgotten totally about it by the end of the month. Unfortuneately for her, Lucy was very, very, wrong.

Please tell me what you think!

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957

Last edited by moonmoon; 11-15-2011 at 12:15 PM.
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I like it keep going
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:01 AM   #3
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I wonder if the "punishment" for failing to complete the dare will be far worse than the dare itself!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #4
moonmoon

Default Chapter Two

Chapter Two!

Annie made a list of top ten guys in her school. David was practically married to his girlfriend they were together so much, so Annie crossed out his name.
Zack was kind of mean so his name was off too. Gradually, she got this:

1. Brett
2. Grey
3. Harry

Annie didn't like Harry's name, it reminded her too much of Harry Potter. He was marked off the list. Brett or Grey? Brett or Grey? She thought. Grey was really nice, but Brett played basketball. And Annie was a sucker for sporty boys. Brett, she decided. Now all she had to do was get some time alone with him.

Lucia was stepping outside the school. She surveyed everyone around her. None of them would want to sleep with her, but she didn't want them to, did she? This was all some stupid plot of Annie's. With Annie's flibbertigibbet mind, she should have forgotten the dare already. But now, it had become Annie's project. Annie decided she wouldn't rest till they were both not virgins.

Lucia opened the door to her home, head aching. It was just so loud on the bus. To add to her mental pain, some stupid boy sitting behind her kept grabbing her ponytail and yanking it.

"Mom?" Lucy called, worried. Her mom was very protective, and was usually waiting right beside the door to say hello to Lucy.

"Mom!" Lucy cried, running through the house. Her mother was not in her bedroom, not outside, suddenly, she heard a sound like a cat meowing. She followed it till she emerged in the kitchen to find her mother crying. "Mom!" Lucy said, running over to hug her, "What's wrong?"

Her mother looked at her with red eyes, and said, in an ashamed voice, "Read the letter."

Dear Maria,
I am sorry, but I must leave. I was going to wait until Lucia got to College, or until Penney(Lucy's sister) got to sixth grade. I just met a beautiful amazing woman, that just has more for me. I cannot stay with you any longer, I must be with her, not you. I just don't feel anything for you anymore.
Tell Lucy this doesn't have anything to do with her, and I love her and will still see her.

Your Husband

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
Old 11-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #5
dare_me1234

this is getting intresting please dont stop

I am looking for a mistress who respects my limits

PM me dares
dare_me1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
moonmoon

When the news reached Annie, she couldn't believe it. Uncle Jordan, leave Aunt Maria? Annie went over to see Lucy only to learn she hadn't come out of her room in a week. Maria just put trays of food under the door. Annie tried knocking, but Lucy didn't answer.

Annie came back down the stairs. "She, didn't answer, did she?" Aunt Maria sighed. Aunt M was trying to write report cards (she was a teacher,) but she got tear smudges all over. Maria got up to get a glass of water, and dropped it. It shattered all over the floor with a smash that was so loud, Annnie thought people could hear it miles away. Auint Maria's lip trembled.
She started wailing. Tears gushed from her eyes. The mascara Annie had helped her put on this morning turned into black splotches on her cheeks.
Annie helped Aunt Maria sit down, trying to calmly clean up the glass all over the floor like nothing had happened. "She blames me!" bawled Maria,"I know she does! Luce thinks it's my fault he left, and she's probably right! She doesn't even like me any more!" Annie patted Aunt M's shoulder, feeling very uncomfortable. She started to panic. Annie wasn't good with crying people.

All this happened, and there were only two days left to finish the dare. The was a christmas party at the Larks, and every year, about half the party ends up sleeping with someone. Annie decided she would do it on that night, the last night before time was up. The day before the party, she heard a knock on her door. Annie opened the door to see Lucy, looking very uncomfortable. "I, um, am sorry about not talking to-" She was interrupted.

"CECE!" Annie practically screamed and enveloped Lucy in a huge hug. You wouldn't think it, but Annie is very strong, and Lucy felt like her bones would break. "Is this your revenge?"she croaked. Annie just laughed.

"Okay," Annie said once they were up inn her room. "As a penalty for not talking to me, I get to COMPLETELY make you over for the party!" Lucy grudgingly accepted.

Annie's mom was cooking dinner. "Mom!" Annie yelled, "come see Lucy!" Patty walked up the stairs. At the top was a beautiful girl she never would have thought was her neice. Gone was the tangled, frizzy, ponytails. In it's place was long shiny auburn hair.The huge black glasses were replaced with contacts, and the "cute, sweet" sweaters were thrown in Annie's trash can. now, there was a long sparkling violet dress, with brown sleeves that matched Lucy's eyes. "It looks great!" Patty said with enthusiasim. Annie grinned. "I even made her wear a bra!"

The next day, Annie and Lucy ate breakfast (Lucy had slept over at Annie's house, not wanting to face her mom.) Annie proclaimed,"Let's go get ready! We've got a party to go to, and a virginoty to lose!"

Old 11-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #7
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

i really like this!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #8
moonmoon

Chapter Three!

The Lark's house, on Brawbury Road, was practically a mansion. It had a ton of small rooms frequently used for sex. Mr and Mrs Lark never even knew. They may discover some cum stains on bedsheets, but for the most part they believe nothing happened while they were away.

It was sparkling with christmas lights. There were christmas trees, little statues, fake presents, everything. It was a little too much. The Larks might not know how much decor is overkill, but they sure knew how to party.

Annie and Lucia got there at 5:00. Annie wore a blue, silky dress that was loose, but showed her curves. "It'll be easy to get off," She said, winking at Lucy. Lucia wore a a white, lacy blouse tucked into a flouncy dark brown skirt. "It fits with your nerdy style," Annie assured her. Lucy's hair was up in ringlets. She had mascara, gold eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipgloss, everything. I feel like a doll, she thought. But Lucia also felt.. pretty, for once.

Katy Lark opened the door, grinning. "My brother bought twice as much beer as last time. It is going to get CRAZY!" Lucy and Annie were one of the first people to get there. Gradually, other guests trickled in. Annie was looking for Brett. Lucy was just trying to relax.

When people sat down on the couch next to her, Lucy started to panic. Oh no! People! I am not good with people! Not at all! Annie was smiling and waving to friends while Lucy sat rigid and stiff, looking at the floor. Once she looked up into some guy's eyes. He winked, a mischeivous grin on his lips.
Color rushed to her cheeks and she was blushing more than a tomato, she was sure.

Someone ordered pizza. All of the guys started muching and stuffing slices into their mouthes. Half the girls ate politely, the other half refused, saying they were on a "diet." Are they starving themselves to be skinny? Lucia wondered. After the pizza was all gone, people started the drinking. Katy turned up the music. It blasted in Lucy's ears. She jumped, making her flush again. Annie came back with a glass of something. "Want some?" She shouted in Lucy's ear. Lucy mutely nodded, doubting Annie would be able to hear her. Annie shrugged and drank out of the glass of something Lucia didn't want to know about.

By 8:30, Lucy still wasn't looking up. By now she would be reading if she was at home, probably something for school.

9:00. Annie got up, deciding now was the time to make her move on Brett.
He was sitting in a chair smiling at Katy, who was obviously ignoring him and looking at someone else. "Hey, Brett!" Annie plopped into a chair next to him.
"Hey Annie," He replied. Katy got up and wandered over to Kyle who smiled at her. They walked off the dance floor, heading for an empty room. A couple others were dissappearing. "Hey, Brett, can we talk?" Annie gestured to a room where the door was open. "Okay," He smirked.

I don't have enough time now, but more will be posted later!

Old 11-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #9
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

you are an amazingly fast writer!!!
great job!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #10
moonmoon

Lucy saw Brett walk off with Annie, and the door close. She quickly looked back down at the floor. Katy came and sat down next to Lucia smelling like beer and something else. Katy's bra strap was hanging of her arm and her lipstick smeared across her face. Kyle had lipstick marks on his face too. You don't haveto be a detective to see what happened. "Soooooo," Katy said. "When are you planning on sleeping with someone. That room over there is empty." Lucia flushed. "No, I-" Katy interrupted her. "Of course it's empty! Me and Kyle were just in it!" ewwwww Lucy thought. Ella plopped down on the other side of Lucy. "I am waiting till 10:00 to get down!" she informed them. Then Krystal came and sat down to tell them all about how amazing Tyler is at sex. Gradually, Lucy was sourrounded by girls talking about their sex lives. "Lucy, who was yyour first?" Ella asked. "Did you give him a blowjob?" Katy inquired. "Did you swallow?" "Have you ever been pregnant?" "Have you had a guy do your ass and pussy or just one?" "Did you think it hurt?" Lucy blushed. Alot. "I need air." she stammered and ran outside.

Brett closed the door. "So," he smirked, "What was it you wanted to talk about?" Annie froze. She had dreamed of having sex with him for a while, but itwas always the sex part, never the talking part. "Errr...." She mumbled. Brett laughed. It wasn't a sexy, humorous laugh, it was a cold, evil laugh.
No, Annie thought. I have been planning this for too long to go tongue tied and lose him. "Well," She started, unsure. "You may not know, but I am a virgin. And, I have decided to give the fabulous gift of my virginity to..... guess who..... YOU!" Brett smiled evilly, "You want to sleep with me?" Annie nodded, feeling more and more like an idiot. Brett began laughing. He laughed so much that he couldn't stop. Finally he stopped chuckling. Annie had never been one to blush, that was Lucy, but now her cheeks were pink. "God," Brett exclaimed, "you are such a slut! You want to have sex with me? Well, let me tell you, I don't sleep with whores!" Brett, still laughing, walked out of the room. Annie slid to the floor, her head down. She had been called many things, a bitch, and a slut for wearing a pink tank top, but now, was Brett right? How could he be so mean. She tried to put him out of her mind, but he kept coming back. His breath, warm on her cheek as he said, "I don't sleep with whores!" And the worst part was that he had been having fun insulting her. He had been smiling as he called her names. What a monster.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #11
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I am so mad at Brett. Please continue. But have Brett get punished.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I'm just hoping a stunning guy comes along.

Old 11-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #13
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

i love the story keep writing
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #14
moonmoon

Katy and Kyle, laughing in a slurred kind of way, walked into the room. "Oh, sorry, Annie, Should we leaheeheeeheeee! Kyle, don't tickle me there!" Katy laughed. "It's fine," Annie grumbled as she pushed herself up and walked out of the room. They had already forgotten her. Annie blinked at the sudden bright ness of all the christmas lights. She felt like crying, but she was a determined, no nonsense girl, and when she put her mind to it, she could get anything done. I'll Plan revenge on Brett later, she thought. Right now, I need to find Grey. Annie stumbled to the couch where Lucy had been sitting earlier. She wasn't there.

Lucy ran outside, face still very red. All of those girls had lost their virginity - except her. Why did it matter so much? It was just one little thing. It was stupid. If you haven't slept with someone, you are called "good girl" and everyone decides to hate you. If you have slept with someone, you are called a slut and everyone hates you anyway. It was just plain stupid. She felt like saying some cuss words, but she didn't. What would all of the girls think if they found out she was a virgin? At least she was invisible and no one noticed her. It would be even worse for them to notice her for being the only girl who hadn't slept with someone. Annie was probably in there having a good time, while Lucy sat out here feeling like she could die of embarassment.

This was the worst party Annie had made her come to, and that was saying alot. There was one a couple years ago when someone had spiked the drinks and Lucy had thrown up all over Annie and her friends. Then, there was that other one where Lucy tripped (because of stupid high heels Annie had made her wear) on the stairs and had a nosebleed. There is a ton more, but I don't won't to bore you, so let's just say this is Lucy's worst party experience. She could just imagine the other girls thinking, She thinks she is actually pretty! All she is is a dressed up nerd! She doesn't belong here!
Lucy could have imagined this stuff all night. But she was interrupted. Someone sat down next to her.

Annie took a couple minutes to fix her makeup, then walked out onto the dance floor. She spotted Grey dancing. He looked like he was having a good time. He was completely sober and wouldn't drink anything, which everyone was sad about. The girls were thinking of getting him to drink then luring him off to have sex. No way, thought Annie, he's mine! Katy came out of the room and dragged Tyler off the floor to another room. Sleeping with someone for the third time? She's the one that should be called a slut! Annie spotted Grey. "Hey, Grey!" She shouted over the music. He nodded at her. They had always been good friends. "Grey, can you come over here?!" Annie shouted. He shrugged his shoulders and touched his ears, pantomiming I can't hear you! Annie screamed. "Grey, come over here!" Grey listened carefully and could still barely hear her, but walked over to her. "This party is awesome!" He told her. Annie nodded. "Grey, do you like me?" She asked abruptly. Grey said, "Your the best friend I have ever had. You have helped me realize something." He hugged her. I have helped him realize that he loves me! Annie thought excitedly. Grey released her and smiled. "I have realized..... I'm gay." Time seemed to stop. he only likes me.... as a friend..... He is.... gay?..... Oh great, this ruins my plans..... what a second, he's gay?!?!?! Annie just looked at him with shock. "What do you think?" Grey said worriedly. "Oh...... it's fine... Grey, it's really fine." She replied. Relief showed on his face and he went back to dance. Annie sat down on the couch. She needed a minute to process all of this.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:12 AM   #15
moonmoon

Lucy heard someone sit down next to her. She immediately went rigid and stared at the ground. She had left the room to get away from everyone else. Now, people were following her! Lucy looked up anxiously. it was very dark outside, but Lucy squinted and saw a figure next to her. He turned to her. "Hey, I'm Simon." He said in a pleasant, low voice. From what Lucy could see of him, he had blue eyes and light brown hair. "Lucia" She mumbled. For a while they sat there, looking up at the stars.

Simon had come outside to get away from everyone. He was a people person, and people usually like him, but everyone was getting drunk and crazy. Three girls had tried to yank off his shirt on the way out. Besides, he had made up his own tradition of coming out here during the christmas party around 1:00. He had come out only to see a girl sitting on his bench. He had only said helo and she blushed and looked down. She probably went to his school, but he had never seen her before., or maybe he had never noticed her before. She was really pretty, with dark curly hair and hazel eyes. She just was super shy, it looked like. He liked looking up at the stars, and even though neither of them had said a word, he felt like there was a bond between them. After looking at the stars for awhile, he wanted to make conversation, so he said,

"Cold out here, isn't it?" Simon said, making Lucy jump. She had nearly forgotten he was there. She muttered something like, "Yeah, sure." but it was too quiet for him to hear. Somin continued, 'My dad said it was something like 45 degrees." Lucy processed what he said and burst out crying.

Simon started panicking. He had just been talking about the weather, (The weather!) and she had started crying. Tears streamed from her eyes, makeup all coming off (without makeup he thought she looked prettier), she kept crying. Simon didn't understand why. He inched closer to her. He reached out, almost going back inside, but he stayed, and put a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked gently. Lucy stuttered out, through her crying, "My dad left my mom for someone else without even saying good bye and no one likes me and nothing seems to ever go right and this is the worst party I've ever been to, and it feels like my whole life is just one big fucking mess, and I don't even swear!" Simon edged a little closer to her, and kept patting her shoulder. "I'm sorry," he said, "I understand now."

She just kept crying. He slowly put his other arm around her and drew her close to him. She stopped crying for a moment in shock. She was sorrounded by his warmth, and she was already feeling better. She put her arms around him, and stayed there, sobbing out all her tears.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Advertisements
Kink Talk