Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: 5 spankings, 1 minute in corner time, or 12 hours in denial?
5 spanks each cheek 1 7.14%
1 minute in corner time 4 28.57%
12 hours denied 6 42.86%
Take 1 point off from your accident point counter 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2023, 05:14 PM   #31
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
So this only applies for while I'm "trapped in diapers" as per the thread?
Yes, silly girl. That's what I said.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 01:54 PM   #32
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I haven't been able to keep my diapered dry a single night since I started.... I really thought that those points would be easy...

A used pm'd me this: take a 2 cup enema, every minute you manage to hold is a point taken off. But if you don't hold for longer than 10 minutes, add 9 points instead of taking them off.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 10:21 AM   #33
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Sport Shuttlecock Progress report

This morning I not only woke up to a soaked diaper but I also had leaked a small amount onto my bed.

I have not done the enema holding yet.

I am still accepting tasks
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-06-2023, 03:08 AM   #34
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have managed to take my total down to 79 points! I just need to last until the end of the month and I can reset all of my timers and decide on a new limit. I'm thinking 200 this time...

It's almost time for me to replace my panties... I've had my current ones for a while and they could be updated.... I have already placed an order for about 30 new pairs, some plain but most are humiliatingly cute designs... I'm confident that I'll only need to add the plain ones to my rotation and keep the cute ones for special occasions, as I consider them to be baby print panties.
Feel free to keep sending me tasks to do tonfurther reduce my points!
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 06-06-2023 at 10:06 AM.
Old 06-06-2023, 10:05 AM   #35
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I am sad to report that not only did my diapers leak during the night, I made a huge wet spot on my bed.

Now I have to ask:
Is the point value to add going to be the leaky diaper one, or do I have to decide a new point value for a wet bed. Would I have to combine both point values and add them or do I take one but not the other?

What do you think I should do? How many points is a leaky diaper and a wet bed worth?
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-06-2023, 11:51 AM   #36
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I am sad to report that not only did my diapers leak during the night, I made a huge wet spot on my bed.

Now I have to ask:
Is the point value to add going to be the leaky diaper one, or do I have to decide a new point value for a wet bed. Would I have to combine both point values and add them or do I take one but not the other?

What do you think I should do? How many points is a leaky diaper and a wet bed worth?
Leaking through your night time diapers? Sounds like someone is turning into a bedwetter. Normally I wouldn't punish a baby for wetting her diaper at night, but I think leaking on the bed is different. Probably should be 5 points.
Old 06-18-2023, 09:14 AM   #37
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

After a few accidents and failed challenges I am sad to say that I have 25 points left yntil the end of june....

Please give me tasks to knock off accident points, something like "take a point off everytime you use the potty" or "knock 5 points off just because I'm nice".
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-18-2023, 10:47 AM   #38
chaste_chris

I’ll knock of 1 point because I’m nice.
chaste_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to chaste_chris for this post:
Old 06-19-2023, 04:10 PM   #39
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

With only 12 more days of june and 26 points left to avoid earning, I need to start my incentive activities I promised in the first post.
With what is now 39 posts I have 12 hours of denial and a whole lot left to decide. I don't really want to do 38 minutes in the corner, 19 days of denial, or 190 spanks each cheek.

I'm thinking of making a poll to let people vote on how I split the post tasks, as most have not specified which they wish for me to do. What should some options be?
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-20-2023, 12:43 AM   #40
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I am willing to reduce your points by 20 if you promise for the next period that any white panties are designated "accident panties": you can only wear them if you promise not to take them down when peeing at home. They can only be removed after having wet them at least once; and after you have been wearing them for at least 1 hour afterwards.

I choose 1 day of denial for you for this post
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 03:07 AM   #41
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have made a poll so that people may vote on an additional challenge for me, only the option with the most votes will be added to the total, which includes the posts already made.

You may also vote to take a point off of my total, if you are an incredibly kinds person.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-22-2023, 07:51 AM   #42
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
My diapers have arrived! I will now be adding that u must sleep diapered every night until the end of june to my rule list.

Should I make it that every 5 nights I wake up dry I get to take a point off of the total?
That sounds fine, but you have to have a glass of water before bed and if you wake up wet you need to add 2 points.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 02:32 AM   #43
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I think that I am going to do 7 days of denial, and then 15 minutes in the corner, and the rest of the posts will contribute to my spankings.

I just received a pack of goodnights and wore them to work. They were well hidden, descret, and held a good amount of wetting after a little accident when I was leaving.

I only have 8 points left, with the one point from the poll to help me, but inthink that I can make it. All I need to do is last until the first minute of July, and then I can reset my accident points and raise the limit to 200+

Thank you all for helping me and supporting me, even if a select few want me to fail.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-30-2023, 01:14 AM   #44
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Last day for me to earn points! I'm going to make it with 8 points to spare!!!! Maybe instead of buying another case of diapers I should celebrate by buying a pair of lacy big girl panties.

For the next 7 days I am in denial, and on july 1st I will post how many spanks I need to do.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-30-2023, 09:08 PM   #45
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Less than an hour left!!! With only 1 point tonspare I'm gonna make it!!!! I won't have to go through potty training again!!! That would be a really hard 2 weeks..... or longer....
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk