Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: 5 spankings, 1 minute in corner time, or 12 hours in denial?
5 spanks each cheek 1 7.14%
1 minute in corner time 4 28.57%
12 hours denied 6 42.86%
Take 1 point off from your accident point counter 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2023, 09:03 PM   #16
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Hmm. Since you went 5 days without following it, I feel like that should cost you 5 of the points I reduced.
... i agree..I'll add those 5 points on right now.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 09:11 PM   #17
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
... i agree..I'll add those 5 points on right now.
Good girl.

Have you been remembering your rolls since then? Do you need the potty now? What undies are you wearing?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 09:19 PM   #18
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good girl.

Have you been remembering your rolls since then? Do you need the potty now? What undies are you wearing?
I have been! I've rolled 6 3 times and managed to hold in u til my file was done. I...um... left work late and......flooded my pants while walking to my car.... I'm naked right now.. my diapers just came in however. A Case of rearz critter caboose, and a bag of felicity pull ups...
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 05-17-2023, 09:31 PM   #19
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I have been! I've rolled 6 3 times and managed to hold in u til my file was done. I...um... left work late and......flooded my pants while walking to my car.... I'm naked right now.. my diapers just came in however. A Case of rearz critter caboose, and a bag of felicity pull ups...
Sounds like someone needs those diapers.

Do big girls go potty in their pants?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 05-17-2023, 09:35 PM   #20
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sounds like someone needs those diapers.

Do big girls go potty in their pants?
No... they dont... but I was told to not worry about the points!
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 05-17-2023, 09:39 PM   #21
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
No... they dont... but I was told to not worry about the points!
Right, let the grown-ups worry about points. Just keep relaxing with your potty training and everything will work out fine.

Woild you like a juice box?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 05-17-2023, 09:41 PM   #22
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Right, let the grown-ups worry about points. Just keep relaxing with your potty training and everything will work out fine.

Woild you like a juice box?
.....I would....

I'm just glad that they don't count. And that people have been so nice to me about my points.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 05-17-2023, 09:51 PM   #23
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
.....I would....

I'm just glad that they don't count. And that people have been so nice to me about my points.
That's right. The points aren't important. Just let go whenever you need to. You'll learn to use the big girl potty when you're older.

*hands baby a juice box*.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 05-18-2023, 04:16 PM   #24
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

This morning I woke up slightly wet, as I needed to potty the night before. Currently I am locked in diapers, but I am hoping that its just for a short time. Feel free to continue to give me tasks or rules that will help me reduce my points.

Spoiler:
(Or if you set me up to fail and gain points, I'm just a dumb little baby who doesn't know better)
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 05-18-2023, 04:34 PM   #25
ToiletBoy91

I have a challenge for you that could reduce your score by 10 points if completed. For the next week, you need to get permission from someone before your allowed to use the potty for any reason. If you don't, you either have to hold it or go in your pants. If you go without permission you immediately add on 10 points instead.

Also this post should count towards 12 hours of denial

Loves: ABDL, Chastity, Anal, Pain, Humiliation, Toilet
Limits: Public, Food, Illegal

Kik: SissyBaby8008
ToiletBoy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:43 PM   #26
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
This morning I woke up slightly wet, as I needed to potty the night before. Currently I am locked in diapers, but I am hoping that its just for a short time. Feel free to continue to give me tasks or rules that will help me reduce my points.

Spoiler:
(Or if you set me up to fail and gain points, I'm just a dumb little baby who doesn't know better)
Little girls cannot be trusted to change their own diapers. While you are wearing diapers, you may not replace them without permission unless they are leaking. If you do, gain 1 point.

Also, does a messy in your diaper still give you 10 points?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 05-18-2023, 04:48 PM   #27
ToiletBoy91

Posting again to change your challenge above slightly. You will have to ask for permission to use the potty for the next two weeks, but you won't have to ask while at work. Also up the points from 10 to 20.

This post counts as another 12 hours denied

Loves: ABDL, Chastity, Anal, Pain, Humiliation, Toilet
Limits: Public, Food, Illegal

Kik: SissyBaby8008
ToiletBoy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:49 PM   #28
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Little girls cannot be trusted to change their own diapers. While you are wearing diapers, you may not replace them without permission unless they are leaking. If you do, gain 1 point.

Also, does a messy in your diaper still give you 10 points?
Thank you for the rule! Does this exclude changing out of my nighttime diaper? And how many points does doing this do I get to take off my total? For how long will it last?

Wetting and/or messing in my diapers does not give me any points.
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 05-18-2023 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-18-2023, 05:03 PM   #29
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Thank you for the rule! Does this exclude changing out of my nighttime diaper? And how many points does doing this do I get to take off my total? For how long will it last?

Wetting and/or messing in my diapers does not give me any points.
It lasts for as long as you are in the diaper. You can take off 5 points; but I'm also adding the following (which also applies for as long as you are trapped in the diaper):

Since you are trying to prove that you are a big girl, you still need to be sitty on the potty when you go; even into your diaper. If you wet/mess your diaper while you are not sitting on the potty, you get the normal accident points as if you were in training panties. Your existing rules about when you may go to the potty still apply as well.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 05-18-2023, 05:09 PM   #30
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It lasts for as long as you are in the diaper. You can take off 5 points; but I'm also adding the following (which also applies for as long as you are trapped in the diaper):

Since you are trying to prove that you are a big girl, you still need to be sitty on the potty when you go; even into your diaper. If you wet/mess your diaper while you are not sitting on the potty, you get the normal accident points as if you were in training panties. Your existing rules about when you may go to the potty still apply as well.
So this only applies for while I'm "trapped in diapers" as per the thread?
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk