Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-04-2017, 10:48 PM   #1
RinOkumura

Default girls swimsuit preferences

girls what type of swimsuit do you prefer and why

Kitten isn’t allowed to cum or touch without her Mommy’s permission

PM kitten GOOD GIRL to give kitten a treat (a sour patch kid)

Punish kitten if she doesn’t talk in third person (she can’t use I/me)

kitty’s likes, dislikes, and limits

rules and Pm dares
RinOkumura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:10 AM   #2
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

I prefer a bikini top ... Especially halter neck one ... With shorts like thing at the bottom I am.not sure what they are called. They are just comfortable n nice looking as well

I don't like wearing bikini bottoms ...iy makes me shy
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 05:14 PM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinOkumura View Post
girls what type of swimsuit do you prefer and why
Not a girl but the sissy side of me says one piece. Nothing better then feeling of it riding up when walking around

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 06:00 PM   #4
SubBabyDoll

I prefer a white string bikini. I like other colors and have many to choose from but I have a white glistening string bikini and it is my favorite.

Regular bikinis are nice also, but the string type fits comfortably on my top half and I like the look in general

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 07:31 PM   #5
Kinkytrucker

I prefer a nice one piece. I wear a chastity belt so I need one big enough to cover that. It’s less obvious in a one piece.
Kinkytrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 03:17 AM   #6
DareKiller
getDare Sweetheart

Not a girl myself, but like girls in one piece swimsuit way more than bikini. Such more sexy
DareKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 12:25 AM   #7
OhMyGosh

For myself I acutally prefer regular boring one piece swimsuits. To me it's more important that it fits quite well on my curves and doesn't restrict my movements while swimming than how my swimsuit looks like. Of course most bikinis look quite sexy, but no matter how well the bra fits, I still feel insecure and as if I'm about to lose it in the water sometimes. And I'm not an exhibitionist so that's something I would rather like to prevent. So for me, good old one piece swimsuits are the best choice.

When playing with submissives I have also made them wear bikini bottoms that were a little too tight on purpose and have them cut out the inlay part in the crotch, so clit and labia become visible through the cloth. Or with other females who also have large and protruding inner pussy lips like me, I have also given some tasks which involved having to let them lips peek out loosely at the hemline on the bikini bottom's edge. So if the sub doesn't close her legs properly while sitting at the poolside, people could easily take notice of them (which my subs of course tried to prevent). This dare doesn't work with small hidden inner labia though, just with naturally large and protruding ones.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post:
Old 04-17-2023, 08:21 PM   #8
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

I dont really have a preference for tops, but I have always been a fan of wearing side tie bikini bottoms. I think they look sexy and add just that little bit extra to a swimsuit

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 09:39 PM   #9
pluky
getDare Devil

Something that has shorts at the bottom, to feel comfy (no fabric getting stuck between my butt cheeks) and less exposed.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:56 AM   #10
Alibell

This all depends. If i will be active I prefer the support and coverage of a one piece. For laying out I prefer a bikini for obvious reasons.
Alibell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 11:32 PM   #11
Dr Jones

In the creek behind our home, or at our quiet local beach, especially in the late evening and/or after a bevy or two, my birthday suit is my swimsuit - nothing beats it, and the difference from even the tiniest string bikini is remarkable! I normally wear a plain black one-piece in public, although I have a few colorful bikinis for boating (pretty standard cut - nothing I'd not wear around my parents. While I am an exhibitionist and not afraid to show my body off, I don't want to sexualize pools or beaches where families are likely to go during the day :-)
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:19 AM   #12
PartySlut
getDare Devil

I pretty much only wear thong bikinis. I have a lot of micro some moderate and some "conservative" that i wear around the family. I have a few thong monokinis too

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 06-12-2023, 03:02 AM   #13
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I have a few bikinis and one pieces. As i like to have it supporting my big tits blush.
Would love to be made to wear more revealing or even be pushed into really revealing stuff at some time
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
swimsuit, truth