Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2024, 09:17 AM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Default Running dares

Hey,

I'm going for a run (jogging) around once a week. My last dare was connected to a run, and it was so much fun!

So I would like to include more dares into my weekly running sessions. It can be dares done during the run, but it can also be any other outdoor dare, for which I take a short break during the run.
(For the last dare I run with a rope in my backpack and did a little bondage session in the forest)

I run along fields and a little forest, and I run in barefoot shoes.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:21 AM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I'm doing the next run soon. Dares are still accepted.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 05-24-2024, 08:24 AM   #3
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
I'm doing the next run soon. Dares are still accepted.
Manarus, I've subscribed to keep an eye on your running adventures - and maybe to challenge you if I see an opportunity

Discord & KIK: WetSwimmerGirl

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

No PM Dares at the moment.

Last Orgasm: May 18, June 9
Denied until: August 25
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:29 AM   #4
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Oh, wow as i know you that will become wild xD

Feel free to pop in if you have a sudden inspiration.

Old 05-24-2024, 11:46 AM   #5
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Wear very light flimsy running shorts with no liner.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 05:24 PM   #6
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I did my first running dare. (Well, considering the one mentioned in the introduction, actually my second)

In the absence of any dare in this thread, I decided to do one of WetSwimmerGirl's PM dare during my run:
SLAVE POSITION - Hands on Head with a Gag (I have to hold this position naked for 10 minutes)

I was able to catch some evening sun during my run.

Usually I use a red scarf as a gag. But the color is quite flashy, I wanted something more unremarkable, and I wanted to try something new anyways. So I used one of my 7m hemp ropes and followed this tutorial to tie a ball gag. I never did one, but this looks a lot like a monkey fist.
The rope is quite too long for an ordinary gag. So I wrapped up both ends several times and knotted them. I was thinking how I should carry this bulky rope during my run. At first I stuffed it in my underwear. It was good but I thought it might slip out during the run. So I tied it to my naked body like a belt. I couldn't tie it properly as the wrapped up ends were a bit too short, but I just pulled my underpants over the rope to fixate it. Slipping into my barefoot running shoes (with socks), jogging trousers, a shirt and a sport jacket, off I went.

The run was quite uneventful, I was well aware of the rope, but it didn't bother me at all. As I was on the forest, I saw a couple with a dog going one way, so I went the other way. Inside the forest I started walking. I know this forest, but I certainly don't know it well enough for hidden public dares. And it is quite a busy forest, with lots of joggers, bikers, people walking with dogs, groups of girls riding horses (I saw some horse poop on my way as well), and some hunters setting up traps. Beforehand I looked at google maps for a good spot, it was at the border of the forest, next to it a deserted field. When I arrived there I saw at the corner a hunters tower. And when I followed the path I selected beforehand, I saw quite a few hidden spots in the bushes next to the path, but I saw also fresh footprints on the wet path and the path led to the hunters tower. It was a quite modern one, very comfortable, with food supply as traps next to them. I felt pity for the animals going there in their search of food and then being shot over.

Anyways, this probably was the safest area in the forest for me, as it was still too early for hunters to show up, nevertheless I didn't feel comfortable there and walked on. I walked quite a bit along the forest border, and on a cross way seeing another couple with dogs coming, this time behind me. I followed my path at the border of the forest and was hoping they didn't follow me. They were quite a few meters behind me, but I certainly didn't have an advantage of 10 minutes. The forest on the inside was quite sparse with a obvious lack of bushes, that is why I kept to the border, where the bushes were more abundant. But the bushland area was quite thin, and very visible on this part of the forest.
Suddenly I saw on the inside of the forest an old and thick fir tree with leaves to the ground. My perfect hiding spot! I left the trail and walked through the bushes towards the tree, making a lot of noise and breaking branches. As I arrived there, I saw another quite wide trail just behind the tree... It was wide enough for a car and had car footprints (not sure if they were fresh or not). Don't worry, going further into the forest still seems being a good idea as on the other side there were also plenty of trees with low branches. When I went behind the next tree, I could already see another big trail for cars. This one seemed a bit more deserted, there were no footprints or tracks of cars and branches were growing into the trail quite wide. However the grass was very short and some trees growing on the trail had completely ripped off branches without any fresh leaves. So it doesn't seem to be used much, but it is definitely being used.
I went further in but after 10m I just reached another way, prepared with gravel.
Man! This forest is better developed than a small German town!! No real safe hiding spots.

It was becoming late and I wanted be done with the dare. So I went back to the most deserted trail, walked to the last big tree I've seen and sat down. I was around 25m away from the gravel prepared ways (on both sides, they run in parallel), the mostly deserted trail was clearly visible, just 3m away (but branches still in the way, giving at least a little cover, but really not much. If somebody comes along he must see me), and the other trail with car tracks just 1 or 2m behind myself, however between me and the track a big tree which covers me, not completely, but pretty well.
This was the best spot I could find now, so I started the dare.

I sat down into the leaves. Slowly take off my jacked, fold it, put it next to me. While I was undressing I was listening to the noises in the forest. It was quite loud! Lots of birds making sounds and flying around... I was listening and trying to guess, if somebody would walk along the trails that are next to me.
Then I put out the shoes also placing them next to me. Last chance, now we are getting serious. I took off my trousers and pulled out my rope-gag from underneath the underwear. Still trying to see if somebody comes along the trails. Nope, taking off my last piece of clothing and sitting completely naked in the forest now. A thrilling feeling. While I was leaving me some time until here to gain some time to judge the environment, now I wanted to get it done as quickly as possible. I placed the phone in front of me with a timer of 10 mins. I put in my ball gag, I could fit the small ball completely into my mouth, but the rope coming out made my mouth gap just a little open so I could not close it completely. The ends of the rope I crossed behind my neck and then hanging them in front of my shoulders. The heavy rope (as it was so much wrapped up) pulled on it and kept the gag tight, there was no need to tie it. The movement of my head was also restricted, as when I wanted to move my head left to look a bit on the trail behind me, the gag would pull on the rope and therefore prevent my head from turning easily towards the side.
I keeled on the leaves, my feet flat on the ground, my ass sitting flat on my feet, my legs closed and my hands on my legs. The big red-blue marks from my last spanking dare were clearly visible on top of my legs.
I put my hands behind my head and interlaced the fingers. I started the timer. Very shortly (30 seconds in the dare), there was a loud noise behind me. Surely somebody walked the path, and I am sitting naked with my back to him. I let my hands sink and pulled the gag out, turning my head. I didn't see anybody. But I heard a bird flying away. Silence. I guess I was frightened by a bird.

I reset the timer to 10 minutes and restarted. I tried to push my elbows back as far as possible and push my breast outwards. This was actually a challenging position, if you have the ambition to keep your muscles tense and keep a perfect pose, not let your body sink in or let the arms fall down or forward. My lower arms made a straight line with my head, and my upper arms connected this line from my shoulders, forming a nice triangle.
I listened to all the sounds around me. Mostly birds. But were there some noises of walking people in the near? I heard some dogs bark in the distant. This experience was so thrilling but also a bit scary at the same time. Hoping the minutes would pass by and nobody would see me. Around 4 minutes into the dare, something touched my back. It must be some kind of a big fly. For a mosquito it was too obvious. I felt it quite a lot how it crawled on my back. I tried to shift and move my back a bit to make it fly away, but I didn't dare to move my hands out of the position. Off course the movement was too less, and the fly kept on crawling. It wasn't really bad but I was quite a bit annoyed at the fact that I didn't know exactly what it was. And then it started to crawl downwards. Towards my ass creek. Into my ass creek. It was tickling me. It crawled in my ass creek for a while and I was hoping it didn't get any further, until it nearly touched my ass hole. That was a really and truly disturbing experience, but I kept my hands where they belong and didn't move.
Well, at least quite. Because my hands became quite tired by now, keeping them in a straight line pulled back for so long required a bit of a tension. I felt I could not do the full 10 minutes like this, so I allowed myself to relax a bit. My elbows slide forward, my back was not arched that much any more. It was still a difficult exercise to keep the hands upwards behind my back, no way to let them rest anywhere.

I did mention mosquitos before, and that the fly wasn't one. Well, around 6 minutes into the dare I saw a mosquito. Flying around my stomach. Landing on my stomach. My hands resting stoic behind my head. It was hard. Not physically any more. Mentally. I wanted to get rid of that mosquito. But so close to the goal I didn't want to ruin it any more. So my hands stayed where they belonged. I kind of meditated. I concentrated on my environment and on my body. I could actually *feel* the bite of the mosquito. It was a very soft and gentle feeling. Not so much in my mind. Now I offered myself to the mosquitoes to satisfy their thirst after blood. Two minutes left of the dare, the mosquito bite already started itching quite strong... And I couldn't use my hands to help myself. I caught myself leaking pre-cum.
The last minute I decided to give my all. Although my arms were quite tired, I pushed out my breast as much as I could and pushed back those elbows as far as I could, keeping the hands and arms in a perfect position. It was difficult. But one minute isn't that long. Just a few couple of breaths if you do it right. Inhaaaaale. Through the nose. Exhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale. Through the mouth. I couldn't control my mouth properly due to the ball gag, so I drooled onto my dick with every exhale. It took me around 5 to 6 breath and the minute was finally over!

Now I hurried to get into my clothes! I put on everything except shoes and rope, and lied in the leaves onto my back, now relaxing a bit and enjoying the moment. Enjoying the forest with its birds and leaves and everything. Thinking about everything and nothing. Now I feel relieved. Now the people could come and ask me stupid questions, I don't care, I am not naked any more, with a gag in my mouth doing silly things. I was just lying there and relaxing. After a short while, the mosquito came back. Time to go. I put on my shoes. A last time to get naked down there to put on my rope around my waist. And off I went.

Running home was also uneventful. I felt happy and relieved. I felt very satisfied having successfully done such a great dare, which was harder than I imagined first^^ (I actually thought it would be easy going...) The rope was dangling a bit between my feet as I didn't wrap it around me properly in the hurry. And I could feel my back quite stretched after this position exercise.

This is quite a long report for a 10 minute dare xD Kudos if you read it, and I am happy if you enjoyed it :-)

The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 05-24-2024, 05:33 PM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Thanks for the new dare! I was already running when you wrote it. I will consider it for the next run.

I actually do have a short running trousers without liner (with "liner" you mean an additional interior layer, right? I wasn't quite sure about the translation). But it is not really flimsy and has a dark color. I use it very seldom, mostly when it is very hot only. I do prefer my long running trousers with liners usually.

I also have a very old and flimsy swimming shorts. The rubber band is old and broken, so I need to use the ties to close it (like a belt). The material is thinner and lighter, but it has a liner (it is kind of a thin net inside, keeping your privates compact).

I think the swimming trousers would be a closer fit to your description. Based on those two options, what would you like me to wear for your dare?

Old 05-24-2024, 05:57 PM   #8
WetSwimmerGirl

Wow! Nice back-to-nature adventure. Love the part with the fly lol

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

The following user says Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-25-2024, 03:58 PM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thanks for the new dare! I was already running when you wrote it. I will consider it for the next run.

I actually do have a short running trousers without liner (with "liner" you mean an additional interior layer, right? I wasn't quite sure about the translation). But it is not really flimsy and has a dark color. I use it very seldom, mostly when it is very hot only. I do prefer my long running trousers with liners usually.

I also have a very old and flimsy swimming shorts. The rubber band is old and broken, so I need to use the ties to close it (like a belt). The material is thinner and lighter, but it has a liner (it is kind of a thin net inside, keeping your privates compact).

I think the swimming trousers would be a closer fit to your description. Based on those two options, what would you like me to wear for your dare?
You are correct about what the liner is.

Closest to my intention would be the "old and flimsy swimming shorts," with the liner REMOVED. Whatever the garment, the idea would be that your dick would at least be noticeable pressing up against the material of the shorts; and that there would be a risk of the shorts rising up while running, thus exposing your dick and balls.

Examples:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09QS2KZ5B
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0899LJYQC

The closer you can get to either of these examples, the better!

I hope you have a very exhilarating run

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 01:58 AM   #10
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Oh dear, you're really challenging me!
First I thought, I wouldn't remove the liner, because it is acutally my favourite shorts for swimming as it is so light - not for any other activity though. However, I can push the liner to the side and let my balls and dick hang freely inside the swimming shorts.

You know, I will be hard when I am doing this dare! Due to excitement. More so, when I will combine it with other dares that may come until my next run. I just tested the shorts, got hard already, and my stick was wobbling heavily against the shorts, up and down it goes when I am running. A disturbing sight. Very embarrassing.
I will see what I can do when it comes to the next run!

(The other option would be to use the running shorts and going commando. But I guess going commando is what your dare implies anyways?...)

And thanks for the examples! The first one looks a bit like sports suit from ancient olympic games. I like that. But it also has liners!!!

The second one actually just looks like regular underwear. But it is way shorter than mine, and I don't wear those boxers.

Old 05-26-2024, 08:05 AM   #11
WetSwimmerGirl

Can't wait to see how it went

Hopefully you'll come across some interesting sights to help you spring to attention down there

Quote:
Oh dear, you're really challenging me!
First I thought, I wouldn't remove the liner, because it is acutally my favourite shorts for swimming as it is so light - not for any other activity though. However, I can push the liner to the side and let my balls and dick hang freely inside the swimming shorts.

You know, I will be hard when I am doing this dare! Due to excitement. More so, when I will combine it with other dares that may come until my next run. I just tested the shorts, got hard already, and my stick was wobbling heavily against the shorts, up and down it goes when I am running. A disturbing sight. Very embarrassing.
I will see what I can do when it comes to the next run!

(The other option would be to use the running shorts and going commando. But I guess going commando is what your dare implies anyways?...)

And thanks for the examples! The first one looks a bit like sports suit from ancient olympic games. I like that. But it also has liners!!!

The second one actually just looks like regular underwear. But it is way shorter than mine, and I don't wear those boxers.

Old 05-26-2024, 04:24 PM   #12
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hehe. I guess it will be less about sights and more about thoughts.

Old 05-27-2024, 08:46 AM   #13
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I've received another dare from bluedieblub:

Start by drinking water. A lot of it. At least 3 liter of water before you run. You can pee whenever you want. One hour before you want to start running, you may no longer pee. Drink another 500ml of water in this hour.

Let's get you ready for your run. Bring aj empty bottle with you and take a route that is a least 30 minutes. If at any point you need to pee, find a hidden spot to pee into the bottle. Drink everything from the bottle before you get home again.

Now it wouldn't be too much of a predicament if all you needed to do was hold your pee right? So here's your predicament. Every 5 minutes, you can chose to either press on your bladder for 5 seconds, or you can choose to take a small 30 seconds break sitting on your knees with your hands holding your arm behind your back.

Many thanks! I try to combine this one and the one from DareFiend next Friday. I am very excited. (Though I have no idea how to carry the empty bottle, I do not own a bottle belt or anything similar. Only can think of putting it in a backpack right now. Any suggestions??)

Feel free to add another dare, which I can integrate (or which I can do separately the run after).

Old 06-01-2024, 01:56 AM   #14
Manarus
Distinguished Member

So I was running yesterday, and I combined both dares together. It was quite a few predicaments I have to say!

I started the day in the morning, by drinking a smoothie, ca 800ml. During the day I drank 3 more bottles of water a 750 ml which brings me to 3l. In the second bottle I put a little bit of salt to get some electrolytes. I made bad experience with drinking too much water too quickly and feeling a bit dizzy afterwards.
This time was interesting. I had to go to toilette a lot, and after the 3l I felt quite "active", maybe a little bit nervous. I stopped going to the toilett before I finished the 3l, so I drank ca 250 ml to come to the 3l and then an additional 500 ml as described.

When it came to the run, following the "if at any point you need to pee" was not possible, because I needed to pee urgently already before I started my run. I wanted to start running as soon as possible as this 1h passed, so I could go pee again xD

So I put on my old flimsy swimming trousers and moving the liners to the side so my dick and balls are hanging free. I was very excited to start, so my dick was quite hard and not only pressing against the flimsy trousers but pushing the fabric forward quite a lot. I really didn't want to go running like this, very embarassing and a bit too public for my taste. So there was the first predicament: Run like this, or orgasm quickly to get a soft dick again. This would also help me with peeing later (I cannot pee well when being hard and excited), but it would make everything like twice as hard. I don't feel the motivation doing dares or any uncomfortable things right after an orgasm...
Anyways I decided the only possibility to do this dare was to cum. I orgasmed quite qickly! Waaaay quicker than usual, just a few rubs and I cum, so excited I was. Afterwards motivation faded, but I still needed to pee urgently, so I just went outside and started running.

By the way, it was an awful weather, like 10°C and mild to medium rain all the time. Not very pleassant. But it was the day I planned my dare, and additionally I was hoping to not meet much people this way on my way. I put on a thin jacket and into the jacket pocket I put the bigger ones of my transparent bottles (So I can empty my bladder hopefully, and not just a bit). Still, I must have made a weird picture, running in a very short swimming trousers, legs naked, but with a jacked in this awful weather...

It was very unpleassant to run with a full bladder and I was speeding up a little so I can reach the forest quickly, where I can hide to pee in a bottle. I might just have peed somewhere into nature on an open field. But peeing into a bottle is a different thing... I needed more privacy for this.
The first alarm went off on some road and a car comming towards me, so I just pressed on my bladder.

The second alarm went off right when I entered the forest and looking for a hidden spot to pee. As I was on a small trail, didn't see anybody, and didn't expect anybody to come here in this shitty weather, I decided to kneel down, cross my hands behind my back and count from 20 to 50. I thought if it gets serious I actually could sell this weird position as some kind of strange stretching exercise...
Then I was looking for some tree to give me cover and peed into the bottle. This was the next predicament. Everything I peed I had to drink later. Just emtpy the bladder a little bit? Or relief myself completely. I decided for the later. Usually, after drinking so much of water, I kind of like the taste of pee and it isn't that strong. It took me quite a while to empty my bladder and I peed approximately 750 ml, which is quite a lot! And more pee than what I ever have been drinking in one go...
After I finished and returned to the path, the alarm went off the third time, and at nearly the same spot as before I did another kneeling exercise (a bit more exposed this time, though).

Then I tried to run further into the forest. However, with the now full and heavy bottle in my jacket pocket, I couldn't really run. The bottle was bumping up and down and pulling on my jacked and just caused be to be out of balance... Initially I thought drinking the pee right now would be boring, and I'd rather start drinking when I enter the village again for some additional kick. But I couldn't run with the weight in my pocket. So I kind of had to drink now, at least the majority. After pulling it out I also realized, with the shaking, the pee started to build up quite some foam. In my light blue-is bottle, the pee did look very transparent and like normal water. (However who needs water on a run in the rain at 10°C anyways?...), but the foam looked very weird and tell-taling.

So now I went through the forest, mostly walking, sometimes running a few steps while holding my bottle so it doesn't shake, and every now and then taking some sips out of it to make it lighter. And I realized, this is a predicament yet again! If I drink a lot, I am in the same situation as before and a full bladder is torturing me during my run. If I don't drink a lot, I have struggle running and also have to drink this foamy liquid in the village.
And with my first predicament, I messed up: It was too much pee and it did taste awful! It was quite strong taste and not pleasant. I don't know why, after drinking so much, but I didn't enjoy it at all this time... (It wasn't thaaat strong, though. But still, for the amount I had to drink it was quite strong.)

As the 4th timer went off, I just kneeled on the side of the forrest road, as I still didn't see anybody. Then I started to turn around and the 5th timer went off also in the forest, I kneeled again. The 6th timer went off on the open field, on a road from the forest to the village. I rather pressed my bladder this time as it was too open. And I already needed to pee a little again... (Not as strong as in the beginning on the run, though.) I also wanted to be done with the drink before I entered the village, but it was a lot of pee, and I did very hard swallowing. Sometimes I had to spit back a sip into the bottle again, as I really felt a bit disgusted by now from the taste... I managed to drink nearly everything when I entered the village. From there I started to run properly again, but a little sip was still left. Somewhere in the village, I emptied the bottle (it actually took more than a few sips), but due to the bad weather nobody was out and nobody saw me. The little pee was very cold by now, which actually made the taste even more unpleasant.

There was another timer where I pressed my bladder before I reached home. I was out around 40min, but probably only half the time I was running, I was walking a lot while the bottle was still quite full.

Then at home I took another relieving pee and a hot shower! It felt good. And luckily, WetSwimmerGirl who stole my towels via a PM Dare, decided to postpone the theft to Monday due to her incapability* to think of a dare or condition, how I can get back my towels (Hope she doesn't read this until I actually receive the conditions... ) So, I could rub myself dry with a nice soft towel

After all, many thanks to you for the dares! It was very exctiting and it motivated be to go for a run in this nasty weather (where, otherwise, I would have found a very convincing excuse otherwise, I am sure^^). Nevertheless, it was quite unpleasant at some point. Which also might have be to do with the predicament. I think I messed them up a little bit, making my life really hard. The short swimming trousers didn't annoy me during the run any more, since I was not getting hard during the run, which was good. But it caused the whole dare to be more difficult than it had to be, due to the early orgasm predicament I described in the beginning.

Many thanks! Looking forward to my next run

* To be fair: She stole my Bed and my Towels, and I requested something I could do quick to get them back the same day. As I had a visitor and needed to use my bed that night. Therefore we both agreed to postpone the theft dare to Monday. But this is merely a detail.

Last edited by Manarus; 06-01-2024 at 02:30 AM.
Old 06-01-2024, 06:07 AM   #15
dontgetcaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
This is a great one and I’m happy you considered it but didn’t quite follow through, opting to cum instead.

I do this frequently so you should give it another go! I have super thin shorts that are really loose and shorter than my liking but I will often wear them without underwear and go running. It almost feels like running naked because the material is so thin so I can feel the air everywhere. When I’m standing, you can see my penis at anytime because nothing holds it back so even if I’m soft it’s still there. But while running it’s would be difficult for anyone to know and how many people are checking that area of a man’s body while running?? Most likely hardly any!

On empty stretches I’ll pull the waistband down below my balls so everything is exposed and free to bounce around! Or if I’m really daring I’ll pull them all the way off since they pull off and go back on so easily with them being so loose and stretchy.

Try listening to erotic stories in your headphones while you run, might be quite interesting if you get so lost in your thoughts! If that’s something you’re into.

KIK: dontgetcaught1

Likes: exhibitionism, dice dares, anal, nudity, outdoor, pee, hidden public, complex and planned dares, cum play (kinda), writing about my experiences, reading other’s experiences

Read my blog for some of my past write-ups! (Especially the Naked on Campus, one of my faves! I still can’t believe it when I read it )
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk