Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-28-2023, 02:47 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Lightbulb Caption your last pics and videos (even if you don't send)

So it dawned on me that some people do take pictures and videos of their tasks and whatnot but for their own eyes or personal use.

This thread will be all inclusive and an opportunity for you, more private people, to share a sort of glimpse on what your camera snapped.

Whether you share your files or not, in this thread the idea is that you post a short description of your most recent pictures or videos. You get to play with the reader's imagination and maybe make them salivate even more than if they did see the pictures / videos.

The descriptions can be as short or long as you'd like. I really hope people who don't share much can make use of this thread.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 02-28-2023 at 02:50 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-28-2023, 03:19 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

My videos from most recent to oldest

1) A clit inspection video showcasing a small anatomical flaw that I have. 01:10 (never shared)

2, 3) Experimenting with the use of paper clippers as a mean of conducting electricity from my e-stim pen to all over my nipples by using the paper clippers as pegs before touching the pen to them. The second video shows a more successful attempt by combining two clippers on each nipple that also touch together. 00:35, 00:32

4) Naked bouncing in an attempting to get rid of the remaining post-its that were on my torso from a similar to body writing concept dare. 00:21

5) Anus preparation for penetration with the handle of a hairbrush, starting with one finger then two. Not a closeup. 04:3 (never shared)

6) Posing and spreading butt cheeks, anus closeups. 01:05

7) Rolling ropes in a ball and pack things up after bondage experiments. 00:39

8) Rubbing nipples in a "rope dress". 00:09

9) Rubbing nipples in a lifted comfy warm sweater. 00:53

10, 11) Pussy spanking punishment with a hairbrush balanced on one leg, the forfeit for miscounting previous punishments. 01:17, 01:58

12) Slide show of naked yoga pictures. 00:56

13, 14) 10 minutes of soap punishment condensed, short and shorter version. 02:00, 00:50

15, 16, 17) Pussy spanking punishment balanced on one leg, using 5 different implements. 00:45, 01:34, 01:54

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 02-28-2023 at 03:23 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 03-02-2023, 06:52 AM   #3
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I think anybody who has spoken with me or even spent any time reading my profile knows I like exploring getting naked in unusual places. I have folders on my computer with names like Beach, Woods, Woods in the snow, Hotel, Elevator, Long walk. I've got a GetDare folder from when I have joined in various threads. Jumping jacks, cock in a sock, full frontal, that kind of thing.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gdBob for this post:
Old 08-07-2023, 04:37 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

My last video is me twerking in my red lacy underwear along with the same blue top as the one in my avatar.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-07-2023, 09:03 AM   #5
Cstelle
gD Curio

Sorry, I forgot this thread! I really meant to participate, but real life intruded and my head doesn't handle intrusions very well...

I today deleted a whole heap of naughty selfies that I felt didn't come out right. I wanted to take a photo of me by the window. (I have new blinds and I love to experiment with them - draw them up halfway - turn them to bring in the light from above or from below...) I took some ten photos, half using the phone with gesture command and a few seconds of delay, the other half with my tablet (just timer). The tablet, being newer, has much better automatics, so those pictures were ALMOST what I wanted. Not a silhouette, but a strong play between light and dark - and with the suggestion that my morning stiffness was clear and present to anyone passing by...!

It took quite a lot of time to take the photos, because my morning stiffness was a little fickle... So I had to do a lot of wanking between the clicks... Which I didn't mind in the least...

But it was the fickleness that made me delete all the pix. The pix that would have worked otherwise were just too soft...

"But age it seems, has finally caught up with me." (Bilbo Baggins)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 08-07-2023, 12:04 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

"Look at these two people!"

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk