Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2021, 02:35 PM   #76
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Even prisoners get one hour of air time every now and then and I think that a bit of care should go in every setting. Even this one.

Your air time will be the last hour before you go to sleep, every odd day.

During your air time you'll always have to keep your hands tied and your collar on, if you decide to buy it. We need to ensure that our slave doesn't go anywhere, in any case..

You can free your hands only for the things we allow you to do (anyone can add to the air time if they feel like):

- illusion of free pleasure; edge once as you prefer
- take compliments from jailers; you can ask people online if you have been a good slave by describing what you did. I can give you an IM to contact me if you don't find anyone or if you tell me when the air hour usually will be, I'll try to be online hermon the site for that time.
- take the food from civilians; a pitiful civilian throws food over the wall during air time. You can eat one item and drink a beverage someone online chooses for you without restrictions on how to eat it
- warm up; the light of the sun warms you up a bit. You can take a 5 minutes warm shower as pleased
- prison tattoo; you can write on yourself an inspiring sentence that will remind you how awesome and strong you are for enduring all of this. Following morning, take a last look at it and wash it away.

If you feel this would subtract from the experience, just toss it, or maybe make it a Sunday thing only. I think that a bit of contrast might even help the feeling of being a slave and I would love for you to have a bit of space for breathing..

So we can also go even more harsher than we did untill now

The flight is not getting enough love, so:

- moving the prisoner; when hands are under the blanket, they always have to be tied together. You can use a foulard, a scarf, an hair band or a simple rubber band for that
- lowlife; you'll always have to refer to anyone on the flight with great respect. Go for sir or ma'am whenever you can, or talk to everyone in a really humble way. "Please" and "thank you" are mandatory
- slave baggage; put as many embarassing items in the baggage (we discuss here and anyone can add items and ideas) and "accidentally" leave on top of everything a notebook opened on the first page, that you'll fill with humiliating lines in block capital. Everyone can give you lines in the thread untill the page is full

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-03-2021 at 02:48 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 07:27 PM   #77
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Even prisoners get one hour of air time every now and then and I think that a bit of care should go in every setting. Even this one.

Your air time will be the last hour before you go to sleep, every odd day.

During your air time you'll always have to keep your hands tied and your collar on, if you decide to buy it. We need to ensure that our slave doesn't go anywhere, in any case..

You can free your hands only for the things we allow you to do (anyone can add to the air time if they feel like):

- illusion of free pleasure; edge once as you prefer
- take compliments from jailers; you can ask people online if you have been a good slave by describing what you did. I can give you an IM to contact me if you don't find anyone or if you tell me when the air hour usually will be, I'll try to be online hermon the site for that time.
- take the food from civilians; a pitiful civilian throws food over the wall during air time. You can eat one item and drink a beverage someone online chooses for you without restrictions on how to eat it
- warm up; the light of the sun warms you up a bit. You can take a 5 minutes warm shower as pleased
- prison tattoo; you can write on yourself an inspiring sentence that will remind you how awesome and strong you are for enduring all of this. Following morning, take a last look at it and wash it away.

If you feel this would subtract from the experience, just toss it, or maybe make it a Sunday thing only. I think that a bit of contrast might even help the feeling of being a slave and I would love for you to have a bit of space for breathing..

So we can also go even more harsher than we did untill now

The flight is not getting enough love, so:

- moving the prisoner; when hands are under the blanket, they always have to be tied together. You can use a foulard, a scarf, an hair band or a simple rubber band for that
- lowlife; you'll always have to refer to anyone on the flight with great respect. Go for sir or ma'am whenever you can, or talk to everyone in a really humble way. "Please" and "thank you" are mandatory
- slave baggage; put as many embarassing items in the baggage (we discuss here and anyone can add items and ideas) and "accidentally" leave on top of everything a notebook opened on the first page, that you'll fill with humiliating lines in block capital. Everyone can give you lines in the thread untill the page is full
Haha yes free time for the slave! I’ll probably get a makeshift collar if I can’t buy one, and tie my hands with something like shoes laces, or hairband? Does free time mean I get to do anything e.g. sleep in bed, get dressed, take hot showers, use the toilet, eat whatever I want however I want?

On the flight, I’ll tie my hands under the blanket with a hair band and masturbate and edge. Please and thank you are mandatory. What embarrassing items can we come up with?
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-03-2021 at 07:47 PM.
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 07:44 PM   #78
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
With all that edging, and being almost constantly excited, a lot of pussy juices would be wasted.

So while at the hotel you'll collect them all picking them up from your pussy with a spoon and pouring them in a glass. Add an ice cube from time to time if they tend to dry. Before going to sleep you'll dress in some sexy attire, mix some vodka at your juices to make a perfect "pussy-vodka cocktail" (squeezing a lemon peel in it, if available), then sip it while making a hot striptease in front of the mirror.
Pussy juice cocktail sounds yummmy. Should this be done as a daily rule or is this a one off task?
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-03-2021 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:49 PM   #79
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Haha yes free time for the slave! I’ll probably get a makeshift collar if I can’t buy one, and tie my hands with something like shoes laces, or hairband? Does free time mean I get to do anything e.g. sleep in bed, get dressed, take hot showers, eat whatever I want however I want?

On the flight, I’ll tie my hands under the blanket with a hair band and masturbate and edge. Please and thank you are mandatory. What embarrassing items can we come up with?
Haha don't get cocky

It's your air time, it's supervised! The options are the ones that you see under there and anyone in the thread can add to those, if they feel like.

I'll also add:

- a taste of a bed; the slave can spend how much time she wants on the bed, but will then have to take an edge for every ten minutes spent there (min 1)

- like cinderella; the slave can dress herself as she wants during the air time hour, but when she gets caught her dresses are confiscated. you can dress as you want but you can't ever use the same dresses for one of the next air time. If you end your dresses, you can't dress again in your free time

If you don't have any sex toys to put in, there aren't many options. The lines can surely be seen if they are written in bold capital hehe and if someone does a manual check it will be the first thing he sees

There also are the items i told before. Do you have some ideas?

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 08:32 PM   #80
PastramiKitten

Since I can’t edit the first post anymore, so I have the most up-to-date rules here.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:40 PM   #81
generaterox

Slut, now that you’ve accumulated so many different rules from various getdare members, I think it’s time for you to sit down and calmly analyse the rules that have been given to you. I want you to visualize your life for this 3 weeks while following this rules and make a note on those that you think might not be feasible to do over the course of those 3 weeks.

I’m going to give you a chance to choose the rules that you think you might not be able to follow through, provide your rationale on why you think it cannot be done and then request for permission from getdare members to remove it.

Of course you’ll be given a punishment for removing a rule that has been painstakingly thought up for you but this punishment would be lighter than that of you screwing up when you realise that you are unable to follow through with the rules while you’re on quarantine.

Do treasure this chance that you’ve been given and I look forward to using you during your quarantine.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 08:55 PM   #82
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Slut, now that you’ve accumulated so many different rules from various getdare members, I think it’s time for you to sit down and calmly analyse the rules that have been given to you. I want you to visualize your life for this 3 weeks while following this rules and make a note on those that you think might not be feasible to do over the course of those 3 weeks.

I’m going to give you a chance to choose the rules that you think you might not be able to follow through, provide your rationale on why you think it cannot be done and then request for permission from getdare members to remove it.

Of course you’ll be given a punishment for removing a rule that has been painstakingly thought up for you but this punishment would be lighter than that of you screwing up when you realise that you are unable to follow through with the rules while you’re on quarantine.

Do treasure this chance that you’ve been given and I look forward to using you during your quarantine.
Thank you for your kind suggestion, I think what may not be feasible to do is asking for more tasks each day because I’m already completely preoccupied with the existing rules 24/7 here. Can you please remove that? After removing this rule, how will I be able to earn the right to sleep in bed?

Please punish this slut for requesting a removal of a rule.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:12 PM   #83
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Thank you for your kind suggestion, I think what may not be feasible to do is asking for more tasks each day because I’m already completely preoccupied with the existing rules 24/7 here. Can you please remove that? After removing this rule, how will I be able to earn the right to sleep in bed?

Please punish this slut for requesting a removal of a rule.
If you are worried for the situation as it is, make the free hour I was talking about completely free.

I just wanted to not break completely the feeling, but it was just in your interest. I'll let you choose if you want the air time to be completely free or if you just want the rules to be much more softer in that time:

Options are:

- once every odd day for an hour, completely free
- once every day for an hour, with the softened rules I was talking about

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 09:29 PM   #84
generaterox

The audacity of you to choose my rule to be removed when I’ve kindly tried to make your life easier. Slut, you’ll really receive a nice punishment from me for this.

Now that you’re unable to request for additional tasks during the day to earn the rights to sleep on your bed, we will have to judge your worthiness based on the daily report you’ll churn out for us. At the end of each day, you’re to write a report clearly stating
- what you’ve done during the day
- how you felt when doing those tasks
- any rules that you’ve failed to follow

Since you’ve chosen to remove my rule, I’ll have the final say in deciding your fate for the night. In the event that I did not reply within an hour of you posting your report, you’ll seek help from other GD users and get them to decide how you shall sleep for the night.

As for your punishment, the next time you need to take a piss, I want you to piss through your panties. When you’re done, I want you to gag yourself with the soiled panties. You’re to gag yourself for at least an hour with said panties. Afterwards, you are to continue wearing these panties for the next 24 hours before you’re allowed to change into new ones.

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Last edited by generaterox; 03-04-2021 at 05:21 AM.
The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 09:44 PM   #85
PastramiKitten

Quote:
The audacity of you to choose my rule to be removed when I’ve kindly tried to make your life easier. Slut, you’ll really receive a nice punishment from me for this.

Now that you’re unable to request for additional tasks during the day to earn the rights to sleep on your bed, we will have to judge your worthiness based on the daily report you’ll churn out for us. At the end of each day, you’re to write a report clearly stating
- what you’ve done during the day
- how you felt when doing those tasks
- any rules that you’ve failed to follow

Since you’ve chosen to remove my rule, I’ll have the final say in deciding your fate for the night. In the event that I did not reply within an hour of you posting your report, you’ll to seek help from other GD users and get them to decide how you shall sleep for the night.

As for your punishment, the next time you need to take a piss, I want you to piss through your panties. When you’re done, I want you to gag yourself with the soiled panties. You’re to gag yourself for at least an hour with said panties. Afterwards, you are to continue wearing these panties for the next 24 hours before you’re allowed to change into new ones.
Sorry Sir that I have picked your rule to be removed. I did not mean to. Thank you for removing your rule created specially for this slut and thank you for punishing me accordingly. I will update the summarised rules in google docs, and will provide a report on my punishment later.

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-03-2021 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:08 PM   #86
generaterox

Quote:
Sorry Sir that I have picked your rule to be removed. I did not mean to. Thank you for removing your rule created specially for this slut and thank you for punishing me accordingly. I will update the summarised rules in google docs, and will provide a report on my punishment later.
I hope your punishment report appeases me slut

Old 03-03-2021, 11:00 PM   #87
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Since you chose the hardest version of the air time and tasks are no longer in the rules, I also want you to be able to gain a special permission by offering your services at one of the jailers.

On every odd day (1,3 etc...) you are allowed to ask any of the users that partecipated in the thread for a special permission.

The jailer will propose a task to you and if you accept to do it, you'll be granted a special permission that will let you do normally one of the following (one time):

- eating (one normal meal)
- showering (one normal shower)
- sleeping (one normal night in the bed)
- using the toilet (one normal use of the toilet)

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 11:53 PM   #88
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Dear Master Generaterox,

This is the well deserved punishment report for asking you to remove one of your rules. Today, this slut was wearing La Perla laced panties in blue, fitting for a sexy slut. So I got to the bathroom, got my shorts off, and sat on the toilet seat with panties still on, such a weird feeling. I started pissing right away. The piss filled the panties slowly as I peed and dribbled down into the toilet bowl. After this I took them off, dripping wet on the front part and gagged myself with soiled panties. I could taste the pee instantly of acrid taste. I chewed on the panties for a bit to squeeze out any wetness from the piss in my mouth. I must have swallowed some of that piss as it dribbled down my throat. I put my shorts back on without panties and went out of the toilet.

Now it has almost been an hour since I gagged myself, and will wear these panties again covered with spit and piss for the next 24 hours. I will make sure I won’t be changing panties even after shower.

I hope you’re pleased with this punishment report, and thank you for punishing this slut.
The following user says Thank You to PastramiKitten for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 11:57 PM   #89
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Since you chose the hardest version of the air time and tasks are no longer in the rules, I also want you to be able to gain a special permission by offering your services at one of the jailers.

On every odd day (1,3 etc...) you are allowed to ask any of the users that partecipated in the thread for a special permission.

The jailer will propose a task to you and if you accept to do it, you'll be granted a special permission that will let you do normally one of the following (one time):

- eating (one normal meal)
- showering (one normal shower)
- sleeping (one normal night in the bed)
- using the toilet (one normal use of the toilet)

This has been added to the rules.

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-04-2021 at 05:23 AM.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:54 AM   #90
generaterox

Quote:
Dear Master Generaterox,

This is the well deserved punishment report for asking you to remove one of your rules. Today, this slut was wearing La Perla laced panties in blue, fitting for a sexy slut. So I got to the bathroom, got my shorts off, and sat on the toilet seat with panties still on, such a weird feeling. I started pissing right away. The piss filled the panties slowly as I peed and dribbled down into the toilet bowl. After this I took them off, dripping wet on the front part and gagged myself with soiled panties. I could taste the pee instantly of acrid taste. I chewed on the panties for a bit to squeeze out any wetness from the piss in my mouth. I must have swallowed some of that piss as it dribbled down my throat. I put my shorts back on without panties and went out of the toilet.

Now it has almost been an hour since I gagged myself, and will wear these panties again covered with spit and piss for the next 24 hours. I will make sure I won’t be changing panties even after shower.

I hope you’re pleased with this punishment report, and thank you for punishing this slut.
That’s a good report slut. I am proud of you. I hope that this punishment helps you understand that a slut like you doesn’t deserve a clean pair of panties

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave