Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #181
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemKnight View Post
Dam man im sorry to here that i wish you the best of recovery ill be praying for you and your fam you need and deseirve it keep it up man
It's okay. Thank you. I do appreciate that.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #182
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
O, love the idea of option C
Your vote has been counted.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 08-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #183
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo246 View Post
Sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:55 PM   #184
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Thanks for the update, this chapter was awesome. I particularly like the challenge poor Max got, tying him up was a great idea. I also loved the spankings Jaxon received. Nice job too!

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family. Take all the time you need. I'm sure all your story followers will understand. Really nice idea to let us vote on ideas for a future update, thanks. Looking forward to an update when you can, no rush.
Thank you! I was hoping people would like what Max got. Evelyn had a similar situation, but Max was more escalated. He did enjoy it though. I thought some more spankings were in order too. Too bad poor Jaxon just couldn't tough it out. Lol.

It's okay, thank you. I appreciate it. Writing this next part was a great distraction to what is going on.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:56 PM   #185
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Important part first, sorry to hear about your loss. You take as much time as needed.

I loved this part. I was very turned on. I thought my boyfriend would like to read about what max had to go through, so I "edited" his bits and gave it to him to read, while I have him a bj. Maybe it was the story, maybe it was me, but he came very quickly!

XxX
Thank you, I appreciate it. Writing this next part was a great distraction that I needed.

I'm glad you liked it! Also glad your boyfriend liked it as well.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #186
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna1fun View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss,
Thank you. It was completely out of the blue, so it was very shocking to all of us.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #187
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna1fun View Post
Thx a lot for that awesome story,the best I have read so far
I am so glad you like it! I am really loving how this story has evolved and where it's going.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:59 PM   #188
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Take your time babe. Think of your story as sex with man. No one likes it or benefits if the boy cums early. We all benefit of the boy takes his time, makes sure he is warmed up, and only shoots his load when we're all satisfied! (I've had lots of sex this weekend - I'm so horny!)

So take your time babe, don't rush it.

XxX
I did. I loved that analogy. Such a great thing. The man did not finished early on this part, it should be good. Not as much sex in this one, but it makes sense as all of the players are getting tired and worn out. Hopefully you all like it. Will be posting soon.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:19 PM   #189
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone! I want to start off by thanking herpderp42, GemKnight, Sydney_sub, Jojo246, scouseslut, and wanna1fun for all of your kind comments.

I have had a rough few weeks, and I want to thank everyone for being patient with me. It means a lot that nobody is mad that the posting has been sporadic these last few weeks.

This next part is really toned down on all of the sexual activities. There is still sex, but the majority of this part is non sexual dares or questions. This is the last round of the night, and everybody wanted a break.

I'm hoping you all like it! It's a little late, but here is part fourteen of Lexie's First Game!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Fourteen: Last Round of the Night

“Hey everyone, how about we switch the game up a little bit?” Jaxon asked the group.

“What do you mean?” Lexie asked back. She loved how the game was going.

“Well, it’s getting close to midnight, and I’m sure all of us are worn out. How about we tone down the sexual dares? Before you say anything Aaron, I don’t mean stop them completely, I just mean we take a break. I was thinking we could spend the next twenty or so minutes writing down different dares and putting them in this basket. Since I’m sure most of us want to keep playing, at midnight we can continue to play but choosing a dare out of the basket if we want dares. We can each still think of truth questions when those come up, but we’ll stick with the basket for dares. How does that sound?”

“It’s a little disappointing for me, but I assume we’ll play more when we wake up tomorrow?” Aaron asked Jaxon.

“Yup, I’m sure all of us want to keep the game going until we get a slave, I know I do,” Jaxon looked around and saw everybody nodding.

“It works for me. I do still get to fuck those three ladies, so I’ll still get some action,” Aaron smirked.

“Awesome. How about the rest of you? You all set to take a break? We can just untie Max, I think he’s had enough,” Jaxon laughed. Lexie and Becca moved to go untie Max, who slowly got up and sat in his spot.

“That was fucking insane,” Max said.

“Did you enjoy it?” Evelyn asked him, smirking.

“I did actually…” Max admitted embarrassed.

“Good for you Max,” Jaxon smirked. “Moving on, as I’m sure Max is embarrassed, we all good to spend about twenty minutes writing dares?” Jaxon asked, and got a nod from everyone. Lexie went to grab a few notebooks and writing utensils. When she came back she ripped a few pages out and passed the notebook around, which everybody did the same. “Okay, so to keep the sexualness toned down, for any dare you write that involves anal, oral, or vaginal sex, you need to write two dares that don’t have anything to do with it. That way the majority will be non-sexual to give everybody’s body a break. Agreed?” Jaxon asked. Everybody nodded and set out to write down dares.

Twenty minutes later the basket was filled with a variety of dares. “Alright, looks like we’re done!” Jaxon smiled. “Who’s turn is it?”

“My turn,” Jen said. “Lexie, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth this time,”

“Hmm…what is your biggest pet peeve?”

“Chewing with your mouth open. I cannot stand it! If I see anybody chew with their mouth open, I immediately snap at them and tell them to shut their mouth. It drives me insane,” Lexie said instantly.

“I think everybody gets annoyed by that Lex,” Jaxon agreed with her.

Lexie smiled. “Jack, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

Lexie reached into the basket and pulled out a piece of paper. It read, “Play rock paper scissors with _____ (best 2/3) and whoever loses must run around the block naked twice.”

“Damn. I guess I’ll do it,” Jack said, sighing. He spun the bottle to decide who it was and it landed on Max. They both moved to the middle and played. Round one they both chose scissors; round two Jack chose paper and Max chose rock; round three was the same, making Jack the winner. “Yes! Better get streaking Max!” Jack laughed.

“Oh come on!” Max groaned. He got up to put his shoes on and they all followed him outside. Max looked around and blew a sigh of relief when he saw nobody was around. Lexie’s street was fairly light, as it was on one of the more popular roads. He was hoping he would be able to run fast enough where nobody would see him. He looked back at the group, who were all smirking, and took off around the block. 30 seconds into it he saw a car’s headlights coming toward him. “Fuck,” Max swore and increased his speed. At the minute marker he passed his group of friends, who were all cheering him on, and started on the second block. A minute later he finished his streaking and stopped, gasping for breath in front of the group. “There was…a fucking…car,” he managed to get out, while the group was laughing their ass off. They all went back inside and Jack continued the game.

“Max that was fucking hilarious!” Jack was laughing at his younger brother. When he calmed down, he continued the game. “Becca, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth,”

“What kind of underwear are you wearing?”

“I am wearing a bright purple g-string, with a matching bra. Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

Becca pulled out a strip of paper from the basket. It read, “Play seven minutes in heaven with _____ and _____. They get to do whatever they want to you, and you are not allowed to touch them unless they tell you to.” Becca grinned.

“Well shit,” Zeke said, reaching for the bottle. It landed on Isaac first and then Evelyn. “Well let’s go then. Will somebody knock on the door when the seven minutes are up?” Zeke asked, following Isaac and Evelyn to the closet in the living room.

“I will. Have fun you three,” Becca winked.

Zeke opened the door and looked inside. The closet was pretty big, plenty of room for the three of them to do…whatever they wanted. Isaac shoved Zeke into the room and Evelyn followed them both. The door shut and their time began.

Isaac and Evelyn talked about what they wanted for about 30 seconds. “Okay Zeke, I’m going to lay down, I want you to eat me out. You are only allowed to touch me with your tongue. I expect you to make me cum,” Evelyn told Zeke and got into position, taking off her clothes. Zeke wasted no time and began to eat Evelyn out.

Without saying a word, Isaac pushed his dick inside of Zeke’s ass. He moaned and started to fuck Zeke as hard and as fast as possible, wanting to cum before the time was up. Evelyn moaned loudly as Zeke continued to eat her out. Isaac groaned and finished inside of Zeke, and moments later Evelyn orgasmed as well. Isaac collapsed on Zeke, still pushed inside of him, and Zeke was still laying in between Evelyn’s legs. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the door flew open, revealing their position to everybody else.

“Damn guys, looks like you had some fun. Times up though, so hurry up so we can play some more,” Becca laughed. Isaac pulled himself out of Zeke and got up to leave the closet, with Evelyn and Zeke following. They all sat back down, getting tired. “Everybody wanna go to sleep after this round? We’ll probably have to squeeze together to three or four in a room, but I’m sure everybody will be cool with that,” Zeke suggested. He was getting really tired and wanted to finish the game tomorrow.

“Sounds good to me. Lexie, you cool if we all sleep over again?” Jaxon asked.

Lexie nodded. “Yup. There’s four bedrooms we can use, and there’s thirteen of us so three of us to a room in three rooms and then four in the last room. Let’s finish this round,”

“Awesome. Evelyn, truth or dare?” Zeke asked.

“I’ll take a truth. I’m exhausted,”

“If you could make one thing legal that isn’t legal today, what would it be, and why?”

“Public nudity and having sex in public. I know it sounds weird, but I just love the idea of being naked outside, and hate the fact that it’s against the law. It is such a thrill though being outside and knowing there is a risk you could get caught,” Evelyn told everyone, blushing. “Isaac, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

Evelyn reached in the basket and pulled out a piece of paper. It read, “You are the chosen one. For three rounds, if anybody doesn’t want to do a dare, they can make you do it. If you don’t, you lose a life.” Evelyn laughed.

“God damn it. Does this round count?” Isaac asked hopeful.

“No, I say that it needs to be three full rounds. Everybody agree?” Evelyn said, which everybody nodded. “Okay chosen one, for this round and three rounds after you have to do every dare that nobody else wants to. Have fun,” Evelyn smirked.

“Fuck off,” Isaac groaned. “Aaron, truth or dare?”

“Before I answer, I want to fuck Lexie,” Aaron said, looking at Lexie.

“Oh shit, I forgot about that. Okay, how do you want me?” Lexie asked him.

“I want you on your hands and knees in front of me. I love taking chicks like a bitch in heat,” Aaron grinned as he watched Lexie crawl over to him and get into position. He wasted no time stroking his dick to make it as hard as possible and slowly pushing it inside of her. “Damn Lexie, you feel so good,” he said, before he started to fuck her. Lexie moaned loudly. She loved the feeling of a dick inside of her. She loved having sex. Aaron grabbed Lexie’s hips and continued to thrust as hard as he could. He reached a hand down and started to rub her clit. Lexie moaned even louder and started to struggle to get away; she couldn’t take this feeling, it was too good and new to her. “Nope, where do you think you’re going?” Aaron asked, gripping her tighter and rubbing her clit harder. A few thrusts later Aaron moaned and finished inside of Lexie. Lexie, overcome with feeling, had her most intense orgasm of her life, and exploded over Aaron’s dick. She collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath, and Aaron pulled out of her, happy with himself. “How was that, Lexie?”

Lexie mumbled something nobody could understand and crawled back to her spot. She was red in the face and embarrassed at how she reacted. “It was really good. The best I’ve had,” she admitted to Aaron when she could finally talk.

“Damn, I am good,” he smirked. “Isaac, I’ll take a dare,”

Isaac pulled out a piece of paper and read it to Aaron. “Make out with _____ for 3 minutes. Anything goes as long as you’re making out,”

“I will definitely do this,” Aaron said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Jen. “Oooh goodie. Get over here so I can do stuff to you,” he growled at her. Jen did as she was told, getting excited for some action. “I want you to lay down on your back and I’ll get on top of you. Isaac, you timing?” Isaac nodded. “Good,” Aaron said, before intensely kissing Jen. Not stopping the kiss, he started to take off Jen’s clothes. Jen helped him remove her pants, which revealed that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Aaron pushed a finger inside of her and started to push it in and out, as deep as he could. Jen moaned and Aaron kissed her harder, removing his finger, and replacing it with his dick. Jen gasped and moaned loudly as Aaron started to pound Jen as hard as he could. Jen moaned loudly and thrusted her hips with Aaron, hoping for an orgasm before the time went off. She tilted her head back and orgasmed just as Aaron finished inside of her. Isaac called time and they both laid there for a second as they recovered.

“Damn Aaron, don’t you ever need a break?” Lexie asked, impressed. He just finished in me…and now he finished in Jen, five minutes later. How long can he go?

“Not really. I have been known to go for much longer than most women I have been with,” he smirked and pulled out of Jen. They both moved back to their spots. “Staci, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth please,”

“Do you want to have sex with me?” Aaron smirked.

“Honestly, yes I do. Can’t wait until it’s my turn with you,” she winked at him. “Jen, truth or dare?”

“I want a truth,”

“If you could have sex with two people here, who would it be and why?”

“I would choose Evelyn and Jack. I’m not sure why, something about them just turns me on and I want them,” Jen smirked as she saw them both blush. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

Jen pulled out a piece of paper and read it to Vanessa. “Masturbate to orgasm in front of the group. _____ is allowed to video tape it and choose what is done with the tape afterword. If anything is done with it, your face will be blocked out.”

“Fuck that. Isaac can do it for me,” Vanessa smirked.

“Fuck off Vanessa,” Isaac groaned. “Fine, I’ll do it. Not going to lose a life for a dare that wasn’t even mine,” he spun the bottle and it landed on Lexie. “Lexie you can video tape it,” Isaac groaned. Lexie grabbed her cellphone and nodded at Isaac, who pulled off his shirt and started to stroke his dick. Lexie pressed the play button and watched through the camera as Isaac got closer and closer to an orgasm. His eyes rolled back into his head and he finished, moaning. Lexie stopped recording and Isaac wiped his hands off on a towel that was laying around.

“I think I’ll keep this to use in the future,” Lexie smirked. She was hoping she could blackmail him some way, maybe tomorrow when they continue the game.

“Of course you will,” Isaac groaned.

“Jessica, truth or dare?” Vanessa asked.

“I want a truth…I don’t really want to lose my virginity yet,” Jessica blushed.

“If you could pick someone here to take your virginity, who would it be?” Vanessa asked her gently.

“I would have to pick…Jaxon…” she blushed. “He just seems like the kind of person to be gentle and not so rough for my first time,” she blushed, embarrassed.

“I would definitely be gentle, Jessica, don’t worry. I’m hoping whoever does take your virginity is gentle, if it isn’t me,” Jaxon smiled at her.

Jessica smiled back. “Max, truth or dare?”

“I would like a truth too,”

“How do you feel with having so much family here?” Jessica asked her brother.

“It feels weird…but I oddly like it. I never once imagined that I would ever be in this position, where I could have sex with a family member. It was weird giving my brother a blow job, but I didn’t mind it too much,” he admitted. “Jaxon, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare,”

Max picked a piece of paper out of the basket. “You must share a room tonight with three other people. Those three must either cum inside you or you must cum inside them. It is their choosing what happens. Nobody in that room is allowed to sleep until this is finished.”

“I’ll do it. It sounds pretty easy,” Jaxon grinned. “Everybody ready for bed then?” he asked, and everybody yawned or nodded. “I guess I’ll spin the bottle to see who gets to help me with my dare,” Jaxon grinned. The bottle landed on Lexie, then Jen, then Max.

“Since we’re the group of four, we can take the bigger guest room. It’s a little bigger than my room and has a king-sized bed in it. Should be plenty of room for all of us. Becca, you spin the bottle next,” Lexie said.

Becca spun the bottle twice. It landed on Evelyn and Staci. “Looks like us three girls are together. Lexie, which room do we get?” Becca asked.

“You three can take my room,” Lexie told them. “Zeke, you spin the bottle next,”

Zeke spun the bottle and it landed on Jessica and then Isaac. “Which room can we get?”

“You can take the room you stayed in last night. Aaron, Jack, and Vanessa, you can take the last room that’s open. Everybody good?” Lexie asked, excited for tonight’s events. Everybody nodded their head. “I dare everybody to sleep naked tonight,” she winked at them all and walked to the room she was staying in. Everybody who had clothes on stripped them off, some more shyly then others, but all made it up to their rooms, ready for a fun night.

The following 3 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 08-08-2017, 06:17 AM   #190
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

You certainly are talented. I've been told to read by a friend, I've made it 4 chapters in, and it's awesome. I've got plenty of edging to do so your story certainly will help me! Can't wait to catch up!

Leah
X

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub
(This is not an invitation for you to flood my inbox with sub requests!)

Likes: Tit torture, orgasm control, light pain, nipple play, nudity, lingerie, flashing "my girls", WAM, BDSM, blackmail, humiliation.
Limits: photos being requested and anything else not listed in likes!

Twitter: @Leah_Jacko97
Insta: leah_jacko97
kik: Don't ask!
Lil_LeahJ97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:50 AM   #191
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update once again. Loved the mix of dares and truths in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens when the group recommence the game tomorrow, story time

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:22 AM   #192
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all. Due to my life getting crazier I'm going to go down to only posting on Sundays. But, if I get an extra pay written I'll post it early. Still expect one part per week for sure.

The following 2 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 08-11-2017, 07:22 PM   #193
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Well, whenever it gets here, I know it'll be great!

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:38 AM   #194
Wardishydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
Hey all. Due to my life getting crazier I'm going to go down to only posting on Sundays. But, if I get an extra pay written I'll post it early. Still expect one part per week for sure.
Hope things calm down a bit! Last chapter was great!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:31 AM   #195
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
Well whenever we get more, I know I'll enjoy it. XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk