Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Female 20 F Requesting punishment

Hey all! I need some help, I would like a punishment I have to do every day I don't finish the daily chores. I don't work or go to school right now for personal reasons, so household chores is my job. I want something hard, or something I don't like, and if possible, somebody to check up and make sure I'm following through.

I need things I can do privately, as I live with people and don't want them to know what I'm doing. It can be something I need to keep up with all day (limiting bathroom use, getting fucked x amount of times -I live with my boyfriend-, and other things like that).

I will not do any thing that is permanent or anything that involves bodily fluids.

As it is a punishment, I will try every thing (within reason). If I can't see a reason why I can't do it, then I will do it.

I have most household items.

If you need more info, PM me.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:04 PM   #2
lop747
getDare Succubus

For every 15 minutes you don’t spend doing chores that you are supposed to be doing, drop an ice cube down your pqntie/bra. If you put it off an hour, in addition to the ice, you will take a 5 minute cold shower for every hour (cumulative)

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #3
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Each time you don't finish something on time .. stand in the corner for atleast 30 minutes after which write 20 lines 'ill do better and be more punctual' n then sit down to plan how you can manage your time better
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:11 PM   #4
LadyNoemi

So you need punishment for not doing chores? And you have a dislike list?

You need to register a kinktalk account and create an album there. Post a link to that album into this thread. Each day at dusk check if any chores are unfinished.
When at a given day any chores are unfinished, you need to be punished. First add a clothes pin to each your nipples and 4 clothes pins to each your pussy lips, then insert an ice cube into your ass. Afterwards soap your mouth and take a picture. Upload that picture to the kinktalk album.
You're allowed to hide your face in the picture. Choose a background which keeps you anonymous. You need to be punished even if you didn't finish anything due to time constraints (e.g. you had to do too many things that day), since that means you didn't plan ahead properly.
LadyNoemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #5
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Everyday you dont finish chores, you must put clothespins on your nipples and one on you clit and send pictures to everyone that asks and add the pictures to the kinktalk album from the previous post. then you have to pull them off without opening

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:56 PM   #6
Tem

Purchase purchase a pair of panties ment for a teenage girl the smallest that you can fit in to and a padded training bra again the smallest you can fit into Any time that your are supposed to be doing chores but are not you have to wear them
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:40 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Well, how are you doing with your chores?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:20 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
Hey all! I need some help, I would like a punishment I have to do every day I don't finish the daily chores. I don't work or go to school right now for personal reasons, so household chores is my job. I want something hard, or something I don't like, and if possible, somebody to check up and make sure I'm following through.

I need things I can do privately, as I live with people and don't want them to know what I'm doing. It can be something I need to keep up with all day (limiting bathroom use, getting fucked x amount of times -I live with my boyfriend-, and other things like that).

I will not do any thing that is permanent or anything that involves bodily fluids.

As it is a punishment, I will try every thing (within reason). If I can't see a reason why I can't do it, then I will do it.

I have most household items.

If you need more info, PM me.
As you live with your boyfriend. would he administer any punishments?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:47 AM   #9
Bijou

If you dont finish to clean the bathroom, you will have to scrub the bathroom floor with a toothbrush.

- go on your knees,
- hold the brush with your mouth and
- scrub the floor with headmovement.
- no hands allowed for cleaning.
Bijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:23 AM   #10
Daddydamo

Yet another thread going nowhere
Daddydamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:05 PM   #11
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
For every 15 minutes you don’t spend doing chores that you are supposed to be doing, drop an ice cube down your pqntie/bra. If you put it off an hour, in addition to the ice, you will take a 5 minute cold shower for every hour (cumulative)
I will add this to my list of punishments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
Each time you don't finish something on time .. stand in the corner for atleast 30 minutes after which write 20 lines 'ill do better and be more punctual' n then sit down to plan how you can manage your time better
This is a good one, thank you!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 04-12-2018, 10:07 PM   #12
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNoemi View Post
So you need punishment for not doing chores? And you have a dislike list?

You need to register a kinktalk account and create an album there. Post a link to that album into this thread. Each day at dusk check if any chores are unfinished.
When at a given day any chores are unfinished, you need to be punished. First add a clothes pin to each your nipples and 4 clothes pins to each your pussy lips, then insert an ice cube into your ass. Afterwards soap your mouth and take a picture. Upload that picture to the kinktalk album.
You're allowed to hide your face in the picture. Choose a background which keeps you anonymous. You need to be punished even if you didn't finish anything due to time constraints (e.g. you had to do too many things that day), since that means you didn't plan ahead properly.
I do not wish to make a kinktalk account. I also do not have any clothespins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
Everyday you dont finish chores, you must put clothespins on your nipples and one on you clit and send pictures to everyone that asks and add the pictures to the kinktalk album from the previous post. then you have to pull them off without opening
I do not wish to make a kinktalk account and I do not have any clothes pins.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #13
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tem View Post
Purchase purchase a pair of panties ment for a teenage girl the smallest that you can fit in to and a padded training bra again the smallest you can fit into Any time that your are supposed to be doing chores but are not you have to wear them
I can't purchase any thing at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Well, how are you doing with your chores?
Due to personal reasons, I have not been able to do chores, and because of that, I have 22 things to do starting the 13th. I will try to make a daily post about my completion of chores. I have a list of punishments going and I plan to do one punishment for every missed chore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
As you live with your boyfriend. would he administer any punishments?
He will not. He does not know about gd and I would like to keep it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou View Post
If you dont finish to clean the bathroom, you will have to scrub the bathroom floor with a toothbrush.

- go on your knees,
- hold the brush with your mouth and
- scrub the floor with headmovement.
- no hands allowed for cleaning.
The bathroom is actually not my responsibility, my bf cleans the bathroom. I do most of the rest tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddydamo View Post
Yet another thread going nowhere
I am sorry, personal reasons come before any thing on gd. I will be resuming chores on the 13th and I will try to post daily updates.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:26 PM   #14
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hello all, thank you to all who have commented, I have added the punishments to the list. I will do my best to update daily, but my personal life comes before gd, so that might not always be the case. Please keep the punishments going, whether posted on here, PMed to me, on sent to my kik (same username there as here). I will add them to a list as I see fit.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:33 PM   #15
Tem

If you cant purchase anything heres another one anytime you put off a chore stuff a pair of panties in your ass and one in your pussy if you run out of panties you have post a pic of your pussy stuffed full of them
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk