Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-01-2016, 11:15 AM   #2701
Captain0blivious

Spend at least 45 minutes outside of your house wearing a triple diaper and skirt.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:24 PM   #2702
Sjjohnson2001

Watch the all the Harry Potters movies over the next 3 days. You must decide how many movies you'll watch as you can only have one chance per day. If you stop the movie for whatever reason drink a glass of water. You don't have to wear diapers for them, but you can't get up during the movies. (If you start without a diaper you finish without a diaper.) If you have any movies unwatched after these three days pm for a punishment

If i broke your limits pm me and give me a punishment.
Sjjohnson2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:07 AM   #2703
hellmar

Give yourself an enema and go for a walk in public you can't come home till you messed your diaper

wedgie, diaper, briefs, dildo, messy, dice, and cam

hellmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:41 AM   #2704
luvdiapers

roll a dice 2 times, the first will decide how many diaper changes you have to have. the second will decide how many hours you have to spend in each diaper. dont use the potty the entire time

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:00 AM   #2705
Liberty13

Take an oral laxative and diaper up, you cant get changed for 12 hours. Wear as many diapers as you want.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #2706
Sjjohnson2001

Wear a double diaper until it leaks.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:00 AM   #2707
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

No more underwear for you. You are to stay in diapers for the next 2 weeks. You must be double diapered while it home and it must be soaked when you change it.

Make mine use multiple diapers without cutting them please?
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:16 PM   #2708
LilMonki

Start wearing just one diaper and clothes that don't necessarily hide a diaper well such as tight yoga pants. Now get started on chores - cleaning the house/apartment. Every 30 minutes you must add another diaper then edge once without reaching inside of the diaper This should eventually get you to waddle a bit, as well as keep you aroused. Keep cleaning until you've got on 4 diapers. While you're diapered, the toilet is off limits to you. Once you're done cleaning, your stuck in this bulky diaper until it starts to leak. Once it leaks, before you can change you must take a shower without removing your diapers, then edge one last time in your soaking wet overloaded diapers. Only then may you be free.

**Edit**For added excitement (if not against your limits) instead of cleaning, you may choose to go shopping at four different stores, and at each store, use the public restroom to add the next diaper. You may return home once you've got all 4 diapers on. (The same clothing rule still applies though, so each stop your diaper becomes more obvious)

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki

Last edited by LilMonki; 03-03-2016 at 09:24 PM.
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:01 PM   #2709
Sjjohnson2001

Wear a double diaper until you uncontrollably mess it twice.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:35 AM   #2710
hellmar

Wear a pair of underwear under ur diaper and you must wet and/or mess in them twice. U then must wear that pair of underwear over top of the next 5 pairs of diapers u use.

wedgie, diaper, briefs, dildo, messy, dice, and cam

hellmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:33 AM   #2711
Sjjohnson2001

Wear diapers 24/7 for a week.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:06 AM   #2712
MaggieRaeX

Wait until you strongly feel the urge to poop. Put on your thickest diaper and wear it until it is thoroughly wet and leaking (but do not mess yet). Once your diaper is leaking, insert two suppositories and set a timer for 30 minutes. If you make it the full 30 minutes without messing yourself, go ahead and let go in your diaper, wait an hour in your mess, then you may clean up.

If you did not make it the full 30 minutes without messing yourself, then you must first sit in your mess for two full hours, remove your diaper and place it in front of the toilet, then clean out your diaper with your mouth, transferring its contents to the toilet, after which you may clean up and be done.
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:34 AM   #2713
Sjjohnson2001

Do three of your own dares!
Old 03-04-2016, 06:07 PM   #2714
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

For just doing something with no thought as a dare, you can do what you just dared MaggieRaeX. Do three of his dares.

Last edited by kay878; 03-04-2016 at 06:18 PM.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #2715
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

I really appreciate that you are trying to keep people creative and interesting. But you still have to do a diaper dare

I dare you to take a black sharpie (the thicker the better) and write your real name followed by "is a diaper wetting baby" once on the front, and again on the back. Put on the diaper and a short...ish skirt, something that covers the diaper, but will allow you to flash it easily.

Now, you have to go for a 20 minute walk. For the most part, you can walk like normal, but when you walk past someone it gets more interesting. When you walk past them you have a choice. You can either pull the back of your skirt up for 2 seconds (but you aren't allowed to look to see if they are looking back at you), or, you can turn back and face them and flash the front for 6 seconds, but you can hide it if they look like they are going to turn and look.

I saw that public is a limit, so, if that is too public (which I would totally understand) Then instead of going for a walk, you should instead wear the diaper until it leaks. Then take a picture of yourself in it. You don't have to share it or post it anywhere, but instead, use the picture as your phone and pc wallpaper for the next 2 weeks! It will be there to remind you of how much of a diaper baby you are!

If both of these options are still too much, let me know, I will see what else I could do for you.

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper