Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2024, 05:07 PM   #1
SluttySarah

6:35: I couldn't take it anymore and had to take off my nipple clamps They were throbbing in so so much pain as I was talking to dao_of_penguin but he suddenly left after he agreed to help me out!! Maybe this was delibrately to punish me a little, and regardless I failed the task. I will ask my Sir for punishment later, and anyone in this thread seeing this report is free to discuss a little punishment with me.

I rolled a 5, putting me on square 41. This square, made by my master, instructs me to roll two dice and work the big 2.36'' glass plug in and out of me that many times. I rolled a 5 and a 2, for a total of 7. It took some effort working the big glass plug in me 7 times, but my asshole is getting more and more relaxed and it took only about 10 minutes total. I just rolled a 4, putting me on square 45. I can take the free square... or take an enema wearing clover clamps to get a chance to earn a reroll in the future. I'm really scared of getting some snake in the future so I'll gladly take this opportunity. I am thinking about if this needs to be a 3L cleaning enema wearing my harsher clamps like my master wants. Since if I took the 2L enema, it would help clean me out and I would not need to take my 3L cleaning one, and that feels like cheating.

83:
Spoiler:
If I can stuff my old (quite small) two-piece swimsuit all inside me, I may move forward 1d15 squares. If I cannot, I will flip a coin and that half of the swimsuit will stay inside me for an hour

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, game, nipple clamps, panties, snakes & ladders