Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Take the stairs when you come into your office builiding, and hold (hug) your bag in front of you. Imagine you are carrying your master who has penetrated you and run to the next floor with that image in mind. Put down the bag, and then slowly squat down over it, imagining you are being impaled again. Pick up the bag and go to the next floor repeating the experience.

I am not sure on which floor you are, but do this until the 10th floor, then get out of of the staircase, and take the elevator to the floor on which you work....
Old 01-26-2017, 12:29 PM   #2
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default A tad cranky....

Last night I was unable to sleep...I was hoping to move to level 2 based on the posts yesterday. No such luck

Sitting at my desk, wondering what this day will bring. It seems to still be the the hands of the GD gang. Does it help to mention that my pussy has been in a constant denied dripping wet state. Every step I take, I can feel the juices sliding between my thighs. My nipples are almost raw as I have been twirling them HARD and almost constant. They kind of feel like after Sir has had nipple clamps on them...raw, red, swollen, erect....

Sir felt an extra special wardrobe was appropriate...
Black corset
White button blouse
Tight black skirt, just above the knee, slit mid thigh
Black 4.5 inch boots to the knee
Garter belt, stockings
Thin black leather collar
Aaaand....a VERY liberal; amount of arousal gel on my nipples and clit (Sir has ordered me to reapply every hour only to my nipples as I am not allowed to touch my aching clit)

You know, it is almost lunch time...

Come on GD....give me your best and worst

xoxo...
andreaswallows...and sooooo eager to please.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, office, public, slut, wet