Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 10:45 AM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Eye 38F 4 levels of wet, hot Hell

Good day to you all,

I have been a very bad Girl.

In order to get out of Masters bad book, I have been assigned the following tasks.

This will be a 4 part scenario, this thread representing Part 1.

The issue I have is; not only have I been forbidden from logging into the GD site, but I have not been permitted to touch myself, let alone edge, never mind orgasm for the past 10 days!

In addition, I have not been afforded the privilege of tasting my Master's delicious cock for 10 days. I'm sure you can only imagine the feeling of emptiness this has caused me, as well as the level of arousal you have imparted upon me with your eloquent posts in my previous threads.

I need your help, desperately.........

In order to earn back my aforementioned suspended privileges, Sir has instructed me to create a thread that will require my interaction as well as generate a good number of responses.

Let me set the stage for you;

I work for a large firm, downtown, high rise office building. I have a private office, however there is a window facing outside and glass on three sides giving me a panoramic view of my staff on this floor.

The building also has a center atrium, with a coffee stand, various food vendors and seating areas.

Wardrobe;

- Knee length red knit skirt.
- Black front button blouse.
- 5 inch black heels.
- black push up bra, cut just above the nipples.
- Long string of pearls wrapped snuggly 5 times around my neck.
- No panties (master's rule)
- Dark Red lipstick
- Hair up, high pony tail
- Black Glasses.

For part 1 of this set of tasks, Master's specifications are as follows;

Once my thread reaches 25 responses, I will be permitted to touch myself, but no edges.

Your job is to assign me tasks that will get me wet, aroused and desperate without actually touching my clit or pussy.
In other words.....you need to "mind fuck" me.

Her are some ideas;

1) Assign me a set of phrases that I must repeat multiple times in a public setting, like an elevator, coffee shop or taxi.

I.E.
- " its been 10 days since I have felt the warmth of cum fill my mouth"
- " I am so wet right now, I could almost cum without touching myself"
- " I have this dream of being fucked from behind, wearing only heels and a blindfold"

I'm confident you have some original ideas as well.....You get the picture......

2) Since I am allowed to touch my breasts and nipples
, it may be helpful to remind you I have full firm natural 38DD breasts and they love attention. You may assign me related tasks, such as;

- Slowly rolling my nipple between my thumb and forefinger while maintain eye contact with a stranger in a public place
- Leaning forward whenever talking to a male stranger
- undoing extra buttons on my blouse, and pretending not to notice in a public setting.

I will leave other options up to your devious imaginations............

3) Showcase this sluts well developed oral skills;
As you may know, I am an orally obsessed cock sucking cum slut, there is nothing more arousing than the feeling of my Sirs throbbing hard cock sliding in and out of my wet mouth.....'nothing more arousing" with the exception of being watched by a stranger that is. So, give me a public task that makes it obvious to anyone watching how talented I really am, how much I crave giving oral pleasure, how much I love to arouse other men while they watch me do so.

Perhaps something like......

1) Go to a hotdog street vendor, order a foot long, loaded with melted cheese and all the fixings, slowly eat it by taking it as deep as possible in my mouth while holding eye contact with on of the men near by.

2) Slowly eat a large ice cream cone using only my tongue and lips.

3) order a drink and only drink it using the straw with my hands flat on the table or behind my back.

I'm sure your creative minds will cum up with some variation that will make this public oral princess attract the attention she so craves.......

Any other ideas designed to drive my level of arousal higher, overtake all of my cerebral space and fill it with erotic images of self pleasure, oral scenarios or remind me of the erotic sensation or male attention that I crave so much.........are more than welcome.

One I have received 25 posts, Sir will instruct me to start a thread that outlines the second Level of my Hell torment.

Give me your worst Ladies and gentlemen.

xoxoxo............

andreaswallows...........as you wish

-

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 01-25-2017, 10:58 AM   #2
tickle.gamer

Default glass everywhere

As you are basically surrounded by glass, i want you to use a highly erotic photo of you as your desktop background AND screensaver for the time you are still in the bad book.
Configure the screensaver to kick in after 5 minutes of inactivity.
I guess you will be highly productive in the next few days.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle.gamer View Post
As you are basically surrounded by glass, i want you to use a highly erotic photo of you as your desktop background AND screensaver for the time you are still in the bad book.
Thank you Sir,

I have a photo of me, oiled, on a topless beach from last year.

I will change the settings now.

Could be an interesting day at the office Sir.

There are a couple of men who I know would love a peek at this.........

xoxoxo..........

Old 01-25-2017, 11:31 AM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default That didnt take long............

Quote:
Dear Sir Tickle,

Screensaver is on, I just got busted by a co worker.

The office pervy guy! Caught him looking as he sat at my desk.

Slowly, casually, turned my monitor a bit more towards him.

Leaned forward across my desk, accentuating my cleavage as I reached for a file...........

"anything on your mind"? I asked

he quickly stood and left..........I couldn't help but note the rather large bulge in his pants.

I'm so wet right now

thank you Sir

xoxoxo...........

Andreaswallows............

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 11:46 AM   #5
Gman7575
Account Banned

Get the pervy guy back in your office. Tell him you have t had a cock in your mouth in nearly 2 weeks and it makes you sad. Then gently twist your nipples a few times and tell him he may leave now!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Old 01-25-2017, 12:01 PM   #6
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Lucky pervy office guy plenty of us would love to see that! For my task since you cant touch your pussy I want you to edge without touching it. I know you can do it Every time you have a chat with a male you need to start clenching that pussy until you edge.

Plus since you have lost your pantie rights maybe you shouldn't have those nipples hidden by your bra so pull the bra down just enough so those hard nipples are on full display poking through your shirt. Those big tits of yours already get so much attention no point in hiding the hard pointy nipples.

And finally anytime you catch someone checking you out your phrase you should repeat is "I hope I made him hard" or if its a girl "I hope I made her wet" lets say 3x per time you are checked out

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 01-25-2017, 12:02 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default mmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman7575 View Post
Get the pervy guy back in your office. Tell him you have t had a cock in your mouth in nearly 2 weeks and it makes you sad. Then gently twist your nipples a few times and tell him he may leave now!
Sir Gman,

Mmmmm...........toying with pervy guy sounds like fun, I wonder how hard I can make him by teasing him today......tingling just think about it.

I will try to subtly do this later today.

I will be going for lunch in about an hour...........anyone have any ideas?

andreaswallows................more than you think

Old 01-25-2017, 12:07 PM   #8
tickle.gamer

before going to lunch, take a topless picture of your self in your office and keep it on your phone. Of course you may set it as background of your phone.

during lunch, take off your bra and leave it where you are. Do this while sitting at your table. dont use the restrooms for this.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:16 PM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Tense situation.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Lucky pervy office guy plenty of us would love to see that! For my task since you cant touch your pussy I want you to edge without touching it. I know you can do it Every time you have a chat with a male you need to start clenching that pussy until you edge.

Plus since you have lost your pantie rights maybe you shouldn't have those nipples hidden by your bra so pull the bra down just enough so those hard nipples are on full display poking through your shirt. Those big tits of yours already get so much attention no point in hiding the hard pointy nipples.

And finally anytime you catch someone checking you out your phrase you should repeat is "I hope I made him hard" or if its a girl "I hope I made her wet" lets say 3x per time you are checked out

Well Hello Sir Shadow

Looks like you will be keeping me busy today Sir,

Unfortunately I am not permitted to edge during this level of the assignment, however, that certainly doesn't prevent me from toning my inner love muscles

I'm just on the phone with one of the regional guys now, I have met him before at corporate functions. Clenching now, as per you instructions........I can feel the wetness with each squeeze.........

I shall move adjust my bra prior to going for lunch, I should be nice an wet with nipples at attention by then.

Perhaps I will have an opportunity to do my recitals in the elevator on the way.

Hot, wet, and waiting..........for a lunch time task.

andreaswallows...........and licks her lips clean when done.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:23 PM   #10
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Opps sorry I read the no edges part the first time around then when I went back to check everything was within the rules but read the line under that again and didnt see edges

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 12:25 PM   #11
Gman7575
Account Banned

During lunch you will find a seat where you are in full view of at least 2 men. Before each bite you will lick your lips and leave your tongue hanging out for 2 seconds. Then seductively lick the food and eat it. After every 3 bites you will say "i cant wait to get some cock". Enjoy your lunch!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Old 01-25-2017, 12:25 PM   #12
Beard
GD grammar police

How about this...

Every time you sit down at a toilet you are to say "I wish I was able to suck cock right now." 10 times.

And as far as lunch... how about you head to Starbucks after. Make sure to get a drink with a straw. And every time you take a sip, you much make eye contact with a male and swirl your tongue around the straw before sipping each time.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:26 PM   #13
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

I have a good one but I need to be out of work before I elaborate :-)

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
before going to lunch, take a topless picture of your self in your office and keep it on your phone. Of course you may set it as background of your phone.

during lunch, take off your bra and leave it where you are. Do this while sitting at your table. dont use the restrooms for this.
Sir Tickle,

I will use the topless photo from my desktop as the new screensaver for my phone.

I will not be removing my bra at the table in the executive lunch area of the building I work in. I'm sure you understand.

andreaswallows...........in an appropriate manner

Old 01-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default getting off.............the elevator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post

Sir Shadow,

Just rode down the elevator with the lunch crowd of Suits from the brokerage firm in my building.

I had changed the screensaver on my phone to the topless beach pic as Sir Tickle suggested.......and waited for the right moment to start to play

As the elevator filled, I navigated myself into the back corner, between two young "suits"
Made a point of pulling out my phone, unlocking the screen and presto, my two 38DD tanned oiled breasts. This immediately caught the eye of the young man next to me. in addition, as per your direction Sir Shadow, my now hard nipples peaking out above my bra were of great interest to my new friend as well.

I casually watched as his eyes moved from my open blouse to the screen saver, then to my lips.....as the elevator emptied....during the shuffle to exit, he ended up behind me.....I began to whisper...."I hope I made him hard....I hope I made him hard"

Judging by the way he continued to look back at me after we exited.......I'm sure I had the desired effect...........I know the attention and what I imagined was happening to him........made me WET!

Thank you Sirs.....

andreaswallows.........and is a dripping wet mess.......for lunch

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, office, public, slut, wet