Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
selly

Default 21/F - Vacation dares!

Hello! I haven't been on here forever due to a wrist injury and as a result, couldn't enjoy my "welcome dares" thread properly Anyway now my wrist is all healed and I'll be going on vacation to celebrate and want to try out some dares while there. I'm kinda thinking about going on denial during this period but I dunno we'll see. Try not to involve stuff with cumming just in case

Details:

I leave on the 19th, to my parents' summer house. It's at a suburb with a beach and a pool close by (like 5-10 minutes away for both). There is also a tennis court near it. They have a small yard and lots of neighbours. I will be there until the 29th.

On 29th, I will attend a wedding. On 31st I leave for a vacation with 3 girfriends of mine. We will stay at a really nice hotel with its own beach and pool. I come back to the city on the night of August 3rd.

I need dares for my flights (2 hour long flights each), my parents' summer house, the wedding and the girls' trip.

Important: Note that anything public (except maybe hidden public) and anything involving friends and family is a limit. See my signature for more limits & likes.

Thanks in advance!

PM to degrade me and I will do one task for you!

I won't send any pictures or videos or give you any contact information!

Limits: Permanent, illegal, blood, needles, animals, plants/food, kids, family, friends, public, piss/poop/anything gross, long term
selly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Join the Mile Hight Club (Solo Edition) and masturbate in the airplane toilet.
Since you might go in denial you don't need to cum, just edge.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:28 AM   #3
selly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Join the Mile Hight Club (Solo Edition) and masturbate in the airplane toilet.
Since you might go in denial you don't need to cum, just edge.
Sure, I'll try this

Limits: Permanent, illegal, blood, needles, animals, plants/food, kids, family, friends, public, piss/poop/anything gross, long term
Old 07-17-2017, 10:54 AM   #4
YourDarePartner

During the wedding, apply icy-hot or toothpaste on your asshole each hour, or if you feel very courageous, peel and carve a ginger root to give you a good figging!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:34 PM   #5
Will90

Quote:
Originally Posted by selly View Post
Sure, I'll try this
I propose that you edge at least five times per flight and for an additional thrill, write one dirty word on either your breasts or your private parts. Quietly talk dirty to yourself while you edge. Enjoy your flights
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:59 PM   #6
kaotoko

If youre wearing panties to the wedding youre doing something wrong.
Edge once before the service with your fingers. Dont wash your hands until after the service.
Edge once immediately after the service - use a bathroom in the church if possible. Count how many people ask you about your own relationships (eg, implying youre next, asking if youre seeing someone, anything to do with romance and you). Do one extra edge and one spank for each comment.

If you go to the afterparty shamelessly flirt with at least 3 people, tell at least one of them about your underwear situation before you leave.
kaotoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:02 PM   #7
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Everytime you wear a bikini, you first need to rub a pea sized dab of toothpaste on your nipples and clit.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:05 AM   #8
selly

Wow a lot of great ideas, thanks everyone! I will write one report for the parents' summer house, one report for the wedding and one report for the girls' vacation by the way. If I get dares for all of them, that is. I'll also try not to refuse any dare within my limits since my experience in kink is rather limited and I wanna try new things. If I try and fail at your dare I will ask for a punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourDarePartner View Post
During the wedding, apply icy-hot or toothpaste on your asshole each hour, or if you feel very courageous, peel and carve a ginger root to give you a good figging!
I'll skip the ginger root bc I've never tried that and during the wedding is not a good time :P But I'll do the toothpaste for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
I propose that you edge at least five times per flight and for an additional thrill, write one dirty word on either your breasts or your private parts. Quietly talk dirty to yourself while you edge. Enjoy your flights
Why not? Definitely makes things more exciting, thanks for the proposal! Any suggestions for the dirty talk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotoko View Post
If youre wearing panties to the wedding youre doing something wrong.
Edge once before the service with your fingers. Dont wash your hands until after the service.
Edge once immediately after the service - use a bathroom in the church if possible. Count how many people ask you about your own relationships (eg, implying youre next, asking if youre seeing someone, anything to do with romance and you). Do one extra edge and one spank for each comment.

If you go to the afterparty shamelessly flirt with at least 3 people, tell at least one of them about your underwear situation before you leave.
Wow, a lot of ideas, thanks! I will definitely try to do all of them. Though I will only tell someone I'm not wearing underwear if I find them hot enough and I'm drunk enough and in the mood for being bold and shocking lmao so I reserve my right to not do that part

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
Everytime you wear a bikini, you first need to rub a pea sized dab of toothpaste on your nipples and clit.
Sooooo a LOT of the time :P Sure thing!

By the way I use a special toothpaste for sensitive teeth and it's not very strong or minty so maybe the pain might not be as intense as you guys are hoping since I find it rather easy to bear. Do you guys have any toothpaste suggestions? I have to use my current one on my teeth otherwise I experience pain when drinking cold drinks but I may get a travel sized tube of your suggestion just for this purpose lol

Old 07-18-2017, 10:06 AM   #9
TheDemandred

You mentioned denial for the trip, too bad, I was going to suggest you give yourself a secret orgasm while in your seat. Maybe on the way home, after you've edged for a few days, don't let anyone notice.

While at the party, find a private spot, put an ice cube in your pussy and rejoin the party.

While at the hotel, order something to your room. Answer the door naked as if you were expecting a boyfriend.
or
While at the hotel, order something to your room. Answer the door in a robe or lingerie. Tell the person that you have an object in your pussy (you actually do). If they ask to see it, you must show them.
If they ask to take it out, you must let them.
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #10
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Wow a lot of great ideas, thanks everyone! I will write one report for the parents' summer house, one report for the wedding and one report for the girls' vacation by the way. If I get dares for all of them, that is. I'll also try not to refuse any dare within my limits since my experience in kink is rather limited and I wanna try new things. If I try and fail at your dare I will ask for a punishment

I'll skip the ginger root bc I've never tried that and during the wedding is not a good time :P But I'll do the toothpaste for sure

Why not? Definitely makes things more exciting, thanks for the proposal! Any suggestions for the dirty talk?

Wow, a lot of ideas, thanks! I will definitely try to do all of them. Though I will only tell someone I'm not wearing underwear if I find them hot enough and I'm drunk enough and in the mood for being bold and shocking lmao so I reserve my right to not do that part

Sooooo a LOT of the time :P Sure thing!

By the way I use a special toothpaste for sensitive teeth and it's not very strong or minty so maybe the pain might not be as intense as you guys are hoping since I find it rather easy to bear. Do you guys have any toothpaste suggestions? I have to use my current one on my teeth otherwise I experience pain when drinking cold drinks but I may get a travel sized tube of your suggestion just for this purpose lol
I like Crest. Maybe Spearmint flavored
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:13 AM   #11
selly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemandred View Post
You mentioned denial for the trip, too bad, I was going to suggest you give yourself a secret orgasm while in your seat. Maybe on the way home, after you've edged for a few days, don't let anyone notice.

While at the party, find a private spot, put an ice cube in your pussy and rejoin the party.

While at the hotel, order something to your room. Answer the door naked as if you were expecting a boyfriend.
or
While at the hotel, order something to your room. Answer the door in a robe or lingerie. Tell the person that you have an object in your pussy (you actually do). If they ask to see it, you must show them.
If they ask to take it out, you must let them.
I will do the first two, but public is a limit and "public", for me, includes even just one stranger. Soooo I will skip the last one. Or I may answer the door in a robe with an object inserted in me if you wish, but that's as far as I'm willing to go. No mentioning the object in my pussy and no showing him my private parts.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:36 AM   #12
trenho
getDare Devil

I hope the denial will be for all the time, at least till the girl's trip
and for when you ll be at parent's hous you can do a daily task: 2 edges when you wake up, and 2 when you go to bed. So you ll be nice and horny for the trip.
During the wedding you ll probably have a dress, so go pantiless with a nice plug in the butt. (or a safe item, like a lipstick/marker in a condom or some)

p.s, I suggest icyhot or tigerbalm if toothpaste isn't enough

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:32 AM   #13
selly

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
I hope the denial will be for all the time, at least till the girl's trip
and for when you ll be at parent's hous you can do a daily task: 2 edges when you wake up, and 2 when you go to bed. So you ll be nice and horny for the trip.
During the wedding you ll probably have a dress, so go pantiless with a nice plug in the butt. (or a safe item, like a lipstick/marker in a condom or some)

p.s, I suggest icyhot or tigerbalm if toothpaste isn't enough
I already have a rule that I have to edge 5 times a day at least - should I add these 4 on top of the 5, bringing the total daily minimum to 9? Or may I include them in the 5?

I'm already going pantiless - I will have to think of a small yet safe item that will fit in there since I don't really have much anal experience. But obviously it can't fall out either lol, tough balance If I can find something like that, I will do that also

Old 07-20-2017, 09:44 AM   #14
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
I already have a rule that I have to edge 5 times a day at least - should I add these 4 on top of the 5, bringing the total daily minimum to 9? Or may I include them in the 5?

I'm already going pantiless - I will have to think of a small yet safe item that will fit in there since I don't really have much anal experience. But obviously it can't fall out either lol, tough balance If I can find something like that, I will do that also
9 edges at day sounds a lot unless you are a lot into them. Make them 6, so just +1 to your current rule.

without a plug is hard, cause you have to besure that you can pull it out, for that I suggested the condom. or as alternative, bring a banana or a carrot with you and put it in at a certain point for like 30mins/or an hour. or till you have to sit

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #15
MasterO2
getDare Devil

If you play tennis you will be wearing only one of those short skirt tennis outfits and I see you will already be going commando.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 21 female, dare me, edge dare, orgasm denial, vacation dares